Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview - Week of 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 08:20 PM (2,864 Views)
ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

This is an obvious generic fallback that must have been put together many months ago. I wonder why they couldn't (or chose not to) make a real promo for this week? Weird.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ana75
Member Avatar

This will bring in the ratings!! Ugh!

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

I hope the fired ones get paid for that.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

youtube version please

Ireland98

lysie
Sep 15 2012, 09:33 AM
Why on earth are Carrie and Austin in that promo? Can't have them on the show, but sure don't mind using them to promote it!
Seriously! This promo is just embarrassing.

Seeing CAUSTIN made me miss them. Days should bring back Austin for Abigail and Carrie for Rafe :)

A love quadrangle involving the 4 of them would be more interesting than the redundant Sami/EJ/Rafe/Lucas crap.

denise22
Member Avatar

That promo sucks.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

That was so bad, I thought they were joking. :laugh:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It's so bad I could only find it uploaded by a foreign uploader.... :blulaugh:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. What are these promo people smokin'?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Useless promo, just random scenes of past Days epis and cast members. It really doesn't have any bearing with what is going on right not in the show. I will call it a filler.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So nothing happening this week was worthy of a promo? Oh okay.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I guess DAYS most awesome Safe/EJ triangle is not worthy of a couple a bad breathing clips thrown together. It says something if you cant make a promo out of any of the current SLs. And September is an "important" month? For what...not watching DAYS...then mission accomplished!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Kali
Sep 14 2012, 09:45 PM
Perhaps the promo lady has gotten a clue that she can't feature what's on the show next week because viewers won't tune in. I know I'm not interested in Gabi, Melanie, Safe, or Dannifer.
Probably. This may be a silly question, but how is that sites like this and others have such detailed spoilers for Days but not for a show like General Hospital? Is it just because they're running a tighter ship over at GH? I do think the spoilers probably take quite a bite out of viewership. If people can read it all online and they don't like it, why tune in? Does anyone know why TPTB don't get a handle on this? (I am someone who reads the spoilers and watches no matter what, but I imagine a lot of other people don't.)

OliveAnn

Luke Kerr sums it up nicely: http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/17/just-how-lazy-can-days-of-our-lives-get-at-promoting-itself

badaddiction
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 17 2012, 10:06 AM
So nothing happening this week was worthy of a promo? Oh okay.
Yep, that's about how I feel. None of the storylines currently playing are worthy of promoting.

Or maybe the show feels it can trick those lapsed viewers into returning. :shrug:
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 19 2012, 06:54 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This promo is atrociously bad.

Sariah
Member Avatar

That's hilarious. Half those people aren't even on the show anymore. It's like they've just given up. Apparently their attitude is nobody else cares, so why should Days?

"We know you're not watching, but we already paid for the ad slot."

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

As absolutely horrible as this sounds....can we have Judie the promo lady BACK!

WOW just WOW on that promo!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply