Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: DC Rumor Report: Miller and Graziadei Leaving....Their Own Terms
Topic Started: Sep 15 2012, 06:46 AM (3,968 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

wait, I thought Billy just signed a new contract in august?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

^^^I think his contract got extended in August so he could make up the time he lost when he left and did that movie. I guess that pushed it back to this month or October.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

For some reason I thought he had extended it for a year?? Anyhow they haven't written anything exciting for BM for a while so makes sense if he moved on. Ever since there has been no Daniel and Lily, I have lost interest in Daniel. Graz was quite enjoyable in American Horror Story so I don't mind seeing more of him in primetime or other.

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, BM is way overrated and MG is underrated (acting wise). I don't think BM will make it. MG really needs a makeover. I despise his fashion choices, lol.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Never been a fan of MG as Daniel. I liked Billy when he was with Chloe and as soon as he got paired with Victoria I got turned off by both characters. I hate Villy with a passion

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 15 2012, 12:05 PM
I hope Daniel is murdered and that Phyllis is hurt and disappointed and then Nick cheats on her while she's grieving..
I would be so happy if Phyllis lost her husband and her child, Sharon Newman style

Stupid, ugly, annoying red headed whore needs to see the door too. But if we have to watch her, I'd like to see her in extreme pain

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 15 2012, 08:53 PM
Shick
I hope Daniel is murdered and that Phyllis is hurt and disappointed and then Nick cheats on her while she's grieving..
I would be so happy if Phyllis lost her husband and her child, Sharon Newman style

Stupid, ugly, annoying red headed whore needs to see the door too. But if we have to watch her, I'd like to see her in extreme pain
I'm not so sure i want that. The idea of her thrashing on the floor yelling and screaming is not appealing whatsoever!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 15 2012, 08:40 PM
IMO, BM is way overrated and MG is underrated (acting wise). I don't think BM will make it. MG really needs a makeover. I despise his fashion choices, lol.
I actually liked Billy Miller much better on AMC then I ever did on Y&R. He played the bad guy so much better. Not so much of that hamming up that he did so much as Billy Abbott. I hated that.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Sep 15 2012, 08:53 PM
Shick

Yeah let's see her experience how Sharon felt when her daughter died...then on top of her grief she had a husband who deserted her and a red headed whore seducing that husband with video games, country music and mouldy cheese pizza.

Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

I wish the both of them the best of luck in their pursuit of professional roles outside of the daytime soap industry.

I hope that MG is apart of Ryan Murphy's upcoming new season of "American Horror Story", because I did like what he was able to showcase in the role of the unfortunate hustler.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

and mouldy cheese pizza.

Instead, the blonde bimbo uses a stinky, cheesy taco topped with Newman DNA sauce.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I love this pic so much, I'm gonna post it again!

Sharon and Phyliss in the nursing home after all the humping is done- Ronan, Nick, Jack, Billy, Adam, Deacon, and all the others, run for the hill!!!!!!

Posted Image

You see it too right? OK. I'll stop.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

LOL, yer good RD, yer good :)

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Well. I'm kinda bored today. Thought we needed some good DISCUSSION. LMMFAO!

restless daze
Member Avatar

I got to do this every so often, I get twitchy fingers.....can't .......stop.............myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

It can get addicting.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

restless daze
Sep 16 2012, 09:01 AM
I love this pic so much, I'm gonna post it again!

Sharon and Phyliss in the nursing home after all the humping is done- Ronan, Nick, Jack, Billy, Adam, Deacon, and all the others, run for the hill!!!!!!

Posted Image

You see it too right? OK. I'll stop.
That is hysterical! :D

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 15 2012, 08:40 PM
I loved BM when he first showed up. Billy was one of my faves. He still is but with BM leaving to do other projects and the writers giving Villy baby s/ls after another. Billy kind of got lost in the shuffle.

sab980

I love Billy Miller and hate to see him go but he is a great talent and I feel he was being wasted as Bill Abbott once his character got together with Vikki Newman as for MG he has been trying to leave for a while any way. I wish both of them the best and little by little I am slowly leaving the show myself, I am waiting to see what the new writers and producers have in store for my girl Sharon before I cut my ties with show too.

Thanks daytime.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Both Graz and Miller at the same damn time? :frownie: I don't like this but I UNDERSTAND..

FUCKERS! :redface: Did my baby M.Graz character wrong he use to be well primp and handsome.
Posted Image

FINE! I'll just continue to follow the career's of Miller and Graz..Both got that "HIT" factor about'em.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply