Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: DC Rumor Report: Jennifer Landon next to be Fired!
Topic Started: Sep 15 2012, 06:48 AM (3,171 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

I'm hearing yet another The Young and the Restless actress is on the chopping block as we head into the weekend. Jennifer Landon, the third actress to play the role of Paul Williams' (Doug Davidson) daughter Heather, is set to be let go from the CBS Daytime series, according to sources.

The multiple Daytime Emmy winner only joined Y&R last May. Vail Bloom (2007-10) and Eden Riegel (2010-11) previously played the role. Landon, daughter of the late Bonanza, Little House on the Prairie and Highway to Heaven actor Michael Landon, first shot to soapy fame as Carly's (Maura West) half sister Gwen on As The World Turns.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/15/rumor-report-is-jennifer-landon-the-next-young-and-restless-actress-to-be-fired?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Yet another female. I'd be sad if it was still Vail Bloom but Heather's been just a plot device since she left.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I like her but, oh well. Leave the core characters ALONE! Give them a meaty SL!

LPS
Member Avatar

Alright that answers my question. I'm okay with this. After they got rid of sexy Heather, the chararcter took a nose dive. I take it Heather and Daniel will rid off into the sunset and raise Lucy.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

This is such a bloated cast and, honestly, I can completely understand JL being let go too. For the most part, I agree with who has been let go. I do think they have a way to go too--and there's a number they could get rid of even now and it's OK.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

But they get rid of one, like Lily and bring in another. Bringing in a guy to be Sarge's nephew. Getting rid of the cast to bring in replacements. That isn't thinning the herd its just replacing the ones put out to pasture.
Not so sure Jill is the answer.
We need a big tombstone for the departed and not so dearly departed.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Good decision cause eventhough JL is more tolerable than ER in this role, she's not wowing me by any means. Vail was the best Heather simply due to sex appeal if nothing else. Its time to just leave this character alone. Of course this sucks for DD though cause Paul with no kid on canvas means bye bye vet I'm thinking.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

No knock on the actress but honestly the character was never needed anyways.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Jennifer Landon should have been Mackenzie. They should have just kept Vail Bloom.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

So long, we hardly knew you...

Vail Bloom IS Heather. No one else can match what she brought to the role.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Vail Bloom was by far the best Heather. JL is a shitty actress and I hope she's leaving alone with Daniel, they both seem to be hogging my screen a lot these days

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Especially VB & CE!! They were a hot couple. The current Heather and Daniel just dont do it at all.

mikebise
Member Avatar

JL can go back to Open Mic Night at the local Gay Coffee House doing readings for her fans.

Send the Avery actress packing as well, since her character was just a repackaged Vail Bloom Heather anyway.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I've grown to really like Avery, kinda hoping she stays and steals her sisters husband from her

just joey

Daytime
Sep 15 2012, 06:48 AM
I'm hearing yet another The Young and the Restless actress is on the chopping block as we head into the weekend. Jennifer Landon, the third actress to play the role of Paul Williams' (Doug Davidson) daughter Heather, is set to be let go from the CBS Daytime series, according to sources.

The multiple Daytime Emmy winner only joined Y&R last May. Vail Bloom (2007-10) and Eden Riegel (2010-11) previously played the role. Landon, daughter of the late Bonanza, Little House on the Prairie and Highway to Heaven actor Michael Landon, first shot to soapy fame as Carly's (Maura West) half sister Gwen on As The World Turns.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/15/rumor-report-is-jennifer-landon-the-next-young-and-restless-actress-to-be-fired?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
That's because "Crazy Daisy is coming back to G.C. :flipoff: That's what I think about "Our Heather" possibly getting done. Her & Danial are so sweet together :makeout: Get that fu*** n "crazy daisy into a wacko ward", "FOR GOOD". :applause: You can bet your ass people, that soap will be so F***d UP, once "HEATHER" is gone, I will for damn sure , drop this soap like a bad habit. They are "KILLING" this soap, EVER SOOOO SLOWWWWLY!!! :frustration: THE :shithitfan: as far as I'm concerned. Y & R :rip:

Peridott
Member Avatar

mikebise
Sep 15 2012, 05:22 PM
JL can go back to Open Mic Night at the local Gay Coffee House doing readings for her fans.

Send the Avery actress packing as well, since her character was just a repackaged Vail Bloom Heather anyway.
I don't mind Avery leaving but that would leave no lawyers right? They need to just put Michael back as a lawyer cause he sucks as the DA.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Perhaps they can bring in a different lawyer with some spice cuz Avery is just flat and boring. Or maybe make Rafe more prominent. He kinda reminds me a bit of John Silva.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Sep 15 2012, 07:25 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

I would get rid of Phyllis's blond cheerleader. She's a waste. I would move Rafe and Leslie to the front for the attorney storylines.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I'm not crying over any of these people. They just need to add Lily and Cane to the list. As well as Ronan, and Kevin, and a couple others.

But then again, I haven't watched in a while really...So my vote shouldn't count.

This show is SO fucked.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

klements

Not going to miss this one at all. Heather and Daniel are the dumbest pairing--what in the hell do they possibly have in common? That is all I am thinking every time they are together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply