Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Randy,Mariah,Minaj,Keith Urban OFFICIALLY Idol Judges
Topic Started: Sep 16 2012, 10:01 AM (836 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://news.yahoo.com/american-idol-keith-urban-nicki-minaj-randy-jackson-143104316.html

Keith :wub:
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 16 2012, 10:02 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I'm so happy Nicki is a judge! LOVE HER! She's going to be fun & amazing to watch :D

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Absurd.

King
Member Avatar

I like Keith Urban and Mariah a lot.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

So much for the show ever being about the contestants again.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Well I happen to love Keith Urban but not sure how this is going to work out tbh.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Could care less about Minaj,but Keith can sit there and look HOT for all I care and I wil, stare,stare,stare happily.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Urban, Carey and Jackson as the three judges would've been perfect. Minaj is just... NO. And this is coming from a fan of hers. Idol is just not for her. I can't believe this deal actually went through.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

BalscoFan5
Sep 17 2012, 03:16 PM
Could care less about Minaj,but Keith can sit there and look HOT for all I care and I wil, stare,stare,stare happily.
That is how I feel too. Keith has it going on...LOL.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

DrewHamilton
Sep 17 2012, 03:23 PM
Urban, Carey and Jackson as the three judges would've been perfect. Minaj is just... NO. And this is coming from a fan of hers. Idol is just not for her. I can't believe this deal actually went through.
Me either.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Nicki Minaj....this show just lost me as a viewer.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 17 2012, 04:08 PM
She's making me not want to watch too and I was thinking about giving AI another chance.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 17 2012, 04:19 PM
Mitchapalooza
Sep 17 2012, 04:08 PM
She's making me not want to watch too and I was thinking about giving AI another chance.
I took it off my DVR when the rumors started about Nikki Minaj joining the judges panel.

Honestly it oen't matter who the judges are. Until thyme fix the voting to have a limit there will be no change with the outcomes.

LPS
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 16 2012, 03:14 PM
So much for the show ever being about the contestants again.
The show has focused on the contestants before and it was boring. What made Idol was the judges' chemistry (Paula and Simon). They need entertaining judges, again.

Queen B
Member Avatar

love Nicki and Mariah but this is just a random ass mix of artists and I doubt this is going to work at all :puke:

Alin89
Member Avatar

if this doesnt work they should just cancel the show.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Minaj would have been better suited for the X Factor where she would have had more hands on involvement mentoring the acts.

I don't really get why she'd do it at all though. Talent panels are usually for end of the road / career lagging stars (Mariah, Britney, Paula, Christina, Levine, etc), or people looking for more exposure to hit big (Demi Lovato, Tulisa, Cheryl Cole, Nicole Scherzinger). She's actually successfull right now all on her own, she totally shouldn't be lowering herself.
Edited by Drew, Sep 17 2012, 11:16 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

I don't like Levine status as Marroon 5 is lagging, he is still doing well for himself.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Maroon 5 had not had a hit in ages until he started doing that show, he even said so.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply