Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, September 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 17 2012, 01:52 PM (5,180 Views)
cyndabell

michr544125
Sep 17 2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the recap!

Love the Justin and Adrienna drama. I actually feel bad for Will. I know he's made lots of mistakes but I believe he truly loves Sonny and wants to be with him. Not like many others on soaps haven't made worse mistakes. And Sonny didn't come out till later in high school do not sure what Adrienne is talking about. ONG she called Will a jackass! No wonder Will cancelled with what he heard.

Sounds like some great Will and Sami scenes . Will happy Ond second and deflated the next..,

Awww Sonnhball excited slap . Glad he told Chad he's seeing Will now.
"Glad he told Chad he's seeing Will now"

And I'm not at all sure why he felt the need to do that. Sonny's gay, Will's gay (I assume) and Chad is not a homophobe, plus he's got his own thing going on as a straight man. So I'm lost on why Sonny would even think that Chad would be bothered by it or even care. Perhaps he's just not bothered by it NOW, but he will be once his little twit leaves him for greener pastures, leaving him ALLLLLLLL ALONE. :badmood:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kevc1980
Sep 17 2012, 02:47 PM
Damm Tomlin sure made this show boring as hell very quickly. I can't even read these. Where are John, Marlena, Bo, and Hope?
Totally agree...overnight this show has become unwatchable...like PAINFULLY horrible...HORRID.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Daniel is a grown man, capable of making his own decisions. For Jennifer to say that Nicole forced him to do anything is beyond laughable. I'm so sick of the Daniel can do no wrong mentality. Daniel is not victim here. The only victim in this whole mess is the innocent little boy growing inside of Nicole.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Jennifer is fucking idiot. I have no idea how anyone would think she is normal at this point. The party thing cracks me up. Oh yea, let's have a party for her! Her husband died and her daughter is barely speaking to her but she is too busy to care because there is some serious Dr. Jonas ass kissing that needs to be to be tended to!

concerned
Member Avatar

So Sami yet again outsources parenting responsibilities to Will because she has to "see EJ ... in person" to talk to him about how she is going to "focus on my career and my kids".

Ireland98

All I have to say about this lame episode is... can Melanie just leave already?

At least we do know that she is leaving soon. If only she could take Daniel and Jennifer with her.

Oh and I like that we get to see some Justin/Adrienne scenes!
I really hope to see more of them where they're not discussing Sonny or Will.
Edited by Ireland98, Sep 17 2012, 07:17 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Ejami79
Sep 17 2012, 06:56 PM

I would love for Justin and Adrienne to have scenes that are about THEM for a change too. I love that they are involved with the Sonny stuff, but I want to have their own damn story too.

I happy to see Justin and Adrienne- but I want more!!!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ Mirage, J&A will never get their own story. They are just SL soundingboards for the current canvas crowd. One can dream, but TomSell are "dreamkillers", just look at the crap they are dishing out. J&A are on, just not together. LOL!!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

The fact that Jennifer has this burning needs to talk to Dr. Dan is comical, is she making an inquiry to confirm what she's heard from Nicole & EJ or giving advice? Why does Jen even care? :headbang:
Edited by Dreamer, Sep 17 2012, 10:11 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I just watched some of the clips and just love Adrienne. THANK YOU for being one of the only people to disapprove of Sonny dating Will. Her words were right on. Will's a mess now and LOL @ the line about Will being Sami's "persona assistant!" Then she brings up Gabi and just imagine if she turns up preggers. What mother would want that mess of a kid for her son now? Adrienne is just being a protective mom. I think she can come around, but its refreshing to see dialog that is truthful to the character.

OMG..Nicole...LOL...yeah, its about keeping Tan, but I love when she uses her powers of bitchiness on goodie-goodies like Jenny and Abby. She really is fun to watch manipulate them. Poor Abby never stood a chance. Nice to know what Jenny really thinks of Nicole. Whatevers Jenny...your Tanness is not all Mr. innocent. He's FAR from it and he should of gotten in trouble for fuckin his patients A LONG TIME AGO!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

"Jenny, Jenny who do you run to? 867-5-D-A-N, 867-5-D-A-N."
Edited by Ashtonion, Sep 17 2012, 10:33 PM.

camera shy

Mirage75
Sep 17 2012, 07:58 PM
Ejami79
Sep 17 2012, 06:56 PM

I would love for Justin and Adrienne to have scenes that are about THEM for a change too. I love that they are involved with the Sonny stuff, but I want to have their own damn story too.

I happy to see Justin and Adrienne- but I want more!!!
Mirage75, so glad to see you finally getting your couple on screen. :D

bomber
Member Avatar

So Jenny you found dating two men at the same time was hard. I seem to remember you and the good doctor running around having a wonderful time while your husband, suffering from PTSD, was drowning his sorrows in the pub until Marlena came to his rescue. How was it hard for you? Oh that's right you were upset because you had to spend thanksgiving with YOUR FAMILY when you really wanted to be with the sleazy doctor! My heart bleeds! :drunk:

camera shy

Did Jennifer forget that Daniel broke up her brother's marriage to Chloe? Why does she think he's so honorable? Maybe she ought to call him a tramp too.

Romancer66

bomber
Sep 17 2012, 10:43 PM
So Jenny you found dating two men at the same time was hard. I seem to remember you and the good doctor running around having a wonderful time while your husband, suffering from PTSD, was drowning his sorrows in the pub until Marlena came to his rescue. How was it hard for you? Oh that's right you were upset because you had to spend thanksgiving with YOUR FAMILY when you really wanted to be with the sleazy doctor! My heart bleeds! :drunk:
That was the end for me, as far as Jennifer was concerned. Watching her bill and coo at Daniel, while Jack was breaking down in Marlena's arms after telling her about his cellmate's horrible fate, tipped my Jennifer fatigue right over into active loathing. And it never really tipped back, in spite of the half-assed attempts to soften her.

Well, I'm sure she'll be spending Thanksgiving with Dr. Douche this year. And I hope she chokes on her turkey. Or gets food poisoning--the really nasty kind where you spend half the time puking and the other half with the runs. Or maybe she'll be in the slammer after having endangered Nicole's baby.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Sep 17 2012, 02:59 PM
Guinevere
^ Just imagine if Jack survived the elevator and was paralysed or something now. She'd probably be bitching at him for not being able to walk down the aisle at their wedding or something. I just don't know who she is anymore. I'm so tired of Daniel the victim..his ego was bruised and he got over than in 3 weeks (which is longer than Jennifer has apparently taking to get over the death of her soulmate of 20+ years).
The idea of Daniel as anyone's victim is laughable. The guy goes through women like a hay fever sufferer goes through tissues. He's a shallow user who books when the going gets tough, or when something prettier and/or needier comes along to feed into his Hero-God complex. The last woman to dump him seems to have been Chelsea, and that was years ago. Jen-Jen is in for a rude awakening. Or she would be if the show weren't being written by the Dr. Douche-pimping T&W 2.
Loving so many of the comments on this post.

I'd nearly forgotten about Chelsea - how does Saint Jennifer feel about the fact that Saint Daniel used to sleep with one of Abigail's friends? Abigail, who is still young enough to realistically be written as a virgin? Or Melanie for that matter - how does Melanie feel about the fact that one of Dad's former girlfriends is her age and used to catfight with her? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u2fM1O1Za8
Love Melanie's comment - "By getting an upgrade with some doctor, who, by the way, slept with your grandma." So funny now that Dan is her Perfect Hero Father.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 17 2012, 05:12 PM
So Sami yet again outsources parenting responsibilities to Will because she has to "see EJ ... in person" to talk to him about how she is going to "focus on my career and my kids".

This pretty much sums Sami up for me as succinctly as possible. She's completely averse to genuine introspection and maturity lasting longer than five minutes, so of course everything Bo said to her on Monday went right over her head, undeserving of any further consideration. Sami is doomed to remain in arrested development forever. I don't know why it bothers me anymore. I think it starts to get under my skin when other characters constantly need to reinforce what a good mother she is and how hard she works when neither of those things could be further from the truth. Showing her once a week flipping through some papers and checking her smartphone in the pub (never an actual office) and mentioning her children in passing when arguing with (or about) her current lover do not cut it. Is Sami even supposed to be rootable these days? She gets more screen time than anyone but it's not clear whether TPTB think we should love her or loathe her. Or love to loathe her? Rafe is clearly supposed to be rootable in Tomsell's universe, but how is it good for him to be saddled with Sami? As long as he gets the screen time that accompanies being Sami's Man of the Minute that's all that matters, I guess. Otherwise I am confused.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Sep 18 2012, 04:58 AM.

Dee-anne

JessicaLeigh
Sep 18 2012, 04:38 AM
Romancer66
Guinevere
^ Just imagine if Jack survived the elevator and was paralysed or something now. She'd probably be bitching at him for not being able to walk down the aisle at their wedding or something. I just don't know who she is anymore. I'm so tired of Daniel the victim..his ego was bruised and he got over than in 3 weeks (which is longer than Jennifer has apparently taking to get over the death of her soulmate of 20+ years).
The idea of Daniel as anyone's victim is laughable. The guy goes through women like a hay fever sufferer goes through tissues. He's a shallow user who books when the going gets tough, or when something prettier and/or needier comes along to feed into his Hero-God complex. The last woman to dump him seems to have been Chelsea, and that was years ago. Jen-Jen is in for a rude awakening. Or she would be if the show weren't being written by the Dr. Douche-pimping T&W 2.

I'd nearly forgotten about Chelsea - how does Saint Jennifer feel about the fact that Saint Daniel used to sleep with one of Abigail's friends? Abigail, who is still young enough to realistically be written as a virgin? Or Melanie for that matter - how does Melanie feel about the fact that one of Dad's former girlfriends is her age and used to catfight with her? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u2fM1O1Za8
Love Melanie's comment - "By getting an upgrade with some doctor, who, by the way, slept with your grandma." So funny now that Dan is her Perfect Hero Father.
Daniel never slept with Chelsea.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Sep 18 2012, 05:31 AM
JessicaLeigh
Sep 18 2012, 04:38 AM
Romancer66
Guinevere

Daniel never slept with Chelsea.
Oh. My memory is foggy then. I just assumed that because he's slept with every other patient he's had that he must've done the same with Chelsea. It's been awhile!

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

^^ He might as well have. At this point it really doesn't even matter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply