Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, September 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 17 2012, 01:52 PM (5,222 Views)
appleblossom

camera shy
Sep 17 2012, 10:46 PM
Did Jennifer forget that Daniel broke up her brother's marriage to Chloe? Why does she think he's so honorable? Maybe she ought to call him a tramp too.
Yeah Dan stays in Lucas's orbit much to his dislike, dated his mom, niece, flirted with Billie, ended his marriage to Chloe, involved with ex Nicole, and now involved with Jen. I can see him giving Jen a piece of his mind, that's she's making a mistake, or threatening to kick Dan's butt if he hurts Jen. Now all Dan has to do now is flirt with Cassie if she comes back, or Sami, or Hope and he will have had all of Lucas's female kinfolk.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

STFU MelaME! Please just go! Now!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I actually am really enjoying this nicole and jen arguement. And the look on jens face when nicole tells her daniel and her had sex is priceless

talbab1994
Member Avatar

If that was "bitterly fighting" between Justin and Adrienne perhaps the people who wrote the previews should watch them from back in the day. That was a discussion.....

AHM

Quote:

I actually am really enjoying this nicole and jen arguement. And the look on jens face when nicole tells her daniel and her had sex is priceless

^Don't think I can enjoy that, because Jennifer shouldn't even care so soon after Jack's death. Ugh.
Edited by AHM, Sep 18 2012, 01:28 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Chad,paranoid.

michr544125

Loved the Will and Sami scenes. Will was so excited in the beginning of the show for the date with Sonny. Especially loved the end where Will said he isn't good enough. Chandler was really really good there. I just love the Will and Sami relationship right now. Nice to see Sonny at least tell Chad about him and Will starting to date. Though, Chad seems to stuck on himself to really care any way. Though, Sonny seems super excited for the date also.

I also enjoyed the Jen and Nicole stuff. Kind of funny and entertaining actually!

reagon

I have to laugh. Everything Sami is dressed in is trying to portray her as the supposedly sophisticated CEO of a cosmetics company. Frankly I think AS is in great shape but they need to cool it. Sami is not sophisticated as was evidenced by her trash barbie school pink dress the other day. AS and JS to me just don't look or fit right together. Asthetically AZ fits better with him. But I hate all 3 of them in any combination together.

Why is Jennifer still on this show. I honestly don't get the appeal of MR of Jennifer anymore. I admit throwing Nicole into the story has added interest, but it's still zzzzz.

Who thought I'd ever hear myself saying more Gabi but anything to get this Nick and Will stuff moving I'm all for.

I actually liked the Justin and Adrienne scenes a lot and I agree with her. will is a mess and bad news
Edited by reagon, Sep 18 2012, 02:43 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

If I only turned on this show today, I'd have thought Chad was crazy and some mental case out stalking Melanie. And his imaging Gabi and Nick's conversation? Weird.

Course, I do have to say Gabi and Nick were speaking weirdly close but I guess it might have looked that way through the glass. Again, it's hard to tell if they have any chemistry when all they do is speak about plates and whether Nick has changed. When Melanie asked Gabi to sort of spy on her, I sort of wished they could have used that to setup Gabi to get to know Nick. She pushes herself to learn more about him, he gets excited thinking someone is interested in getting to know him meanwhile Chad watched Gabi going out of her way to speak to Nick and gets a little suspicious (more realistic this way) and once everything hits the fan everybody feels upset. But of course it would take more time planning then 2 days.

Jennifer was beyond annoying today. Daniel is a GROWN MAN whom she is not interested in anymore. And he's been around the block so much (so so much) that Nicole can hardly manipulate him. Which...I did enjoy watching Nicole today with Abby but it lost it's effect when they had one extra line of "So don't believe anything your mom says about me..." as going one step too far and any normal person should have had alarm bells go off at that. Poor Abby, so naive.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Why is Snow White showing more concern for this crap with Loser Daniel/Nicole, than her sadness for losing her husband Jack?!!!! It's just pathetic.

It's sad to see Nicole wasted on Rafe, Daniel and Jennifer right now. I hate seeing it.

Melame can go away anytime NOW!!!!!! Take Chad, Gabi, Will, Nick, Jennifer and Daniel with her!!!!

Loved seeing Justin/Adrienne- their discussion was interesting. I see where Justin is coming from but sadly Will will end up breaking Sonny's heart. Sorry. I'm glad that Justin is supporting his son, but sadly hearts are going to be broken. Adrienne is right about her concerns. Just give me more Justin/Adrienne please!!!

Loved the Justin/EJ scenes. I want more of them. I would love to see a friendship between them LOL. Just the prettiness of Wally and James alone makes the scenes worth while.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Go play in traffic, Jennifer. You are a disgrace. :facepalm:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Chad has gone mental! Ooooo scarey little boy Dimera all brooding over Nick and Gabi. :laugh: Shame on Ej for not giving him more concrete pointers on how to deal with people that get in your way. Some big brother he is . . . where is fatha when you need him?

Jennifer and Nicole amused me. I do like that Jennifer is not snowed by Nicole and calls her out even if she's not quite up to speed on the nitty gritty details of her 'beloved, do-no-wrong' Daniel. Nicole gives it back quite nicely, but the scene where she tells Abby to not believe her mom when it comes to things said about Nicole was just stupid. I still hate that Nicole has been dumped into this story when she should be in episodes with Ej and sparring with Sami instead of Jennifer. Daniel isn't worth the time.

I want more Nick and Gabi to check out the chemistry. I need something sexy happening and right now it's rather dull.

If Ej doesn't get the message that Sami is pushing him off to open the door for Rafe then it's his own damn fault if he ends up with egg on his face. (And I do believe it's going to be a big yellow batch of scrambled.)

I really would love it if Adrienne held to her guns and refused to accept Will causing some great family drama. It'd be even more fun if Victor got in on the action and continued to throw in his deliciously witty two cents.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Thought EJ played it perfectly today. Yes, Sami, sometimes the world doesn't revolve around you. Glad that EJ snapped out of his Sami fog long enough to remember that there are other things important in his life. That being said, Sami is such a fool. Soon she'll be trying to live up to the impossible "act like Carrie" expectations of Mr. "I'm Perfect" Hernandez - when she could of had someone that would accept her for who she is. I think that if she committed to EJ wholeheartedly, he'd love her unconditionally. Rafe - no way.

Jennifer is looking old. Nicole is looking beautiful.

Joining the choir - hate the glorification of Dan and Jen which is much like I hate the glorification of Rafe and Sami.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I liked Jennifer and Nicole's scenes today. The only part I hated was when Jennifer accused Nicole of keeping her distracted from Daniel since Jack died. Less than a month ago. Jennifer SHOULD be distracted from Daniel still. Daniel Jonas shouldn't even be a thought in Jennifer's head right now. There should still be grieving going on for the man she had children with. The love of her life. A year from now, maybe after some time of growing, naturally, close to Daniel again, these scenes could make sense. Right now, they don't. Plot, plot, plot.

I would totally love to see Nicole manipulating Abigail and turning her against Jennifer more. Abigail and Jennifer already have friction going on. Nicole should take advantage of it and pull them further apart. That would be a whole lot more interesting than either woman defending their own feelings for Daniel.

This triangle isn't bad, so far. It has the right soap cliches, so to speak, but it's Daniel in the story that really ruins everything. There is just nothing to the character. He's not very popular. He doesn't have much substance. His history is garbage, and starting to get covered over again by others in town in order to praise him. If Daniel didn't the history he did, as a character, I could support the triangle. Christian has the chemistry with both Zucker and Reeves. His character just sucks ass.

concerned
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Sep 18 2012, 05:31 AM
JessicaLeigh
Sep 18 2012, 04:38 AM
Romancer66
Sep 17 2012, 02:59 PM
Guinevere
Sep 17 2012, 02:47 PM
^ Just imagine if Jack survived the elevator and was paralysed or something now. She'd probably be bitching at him for not being able to walk down the aisle at their wedding or something. I just don't know who she is anymore. I'm so tired of Daniel the victim..his ego was bruised and he got over than in 3 weeks (which is longer than Jennifer has apparently taking to get over the death of her soulmate of 20+ years).
The idea of Daniel as anyone's victim is laughable. The guy goes through women like a hay fever sufferer goes through tissues. He's a shallow user who books when the going gets tough, or when something prettier and/or needier comes along to feed into his Hero-God complex. The last woman to dump him seems to have been Chelsea, and that was years ago. Jen-Jen is in for a rude awakening. Or she would be if the show weren't being written by the Dr. Douche-pimping T&W 2.
Loving so many of the comments on this post.

I'd nearly forgotten about Chelsea - how does Saint Jennifer feel about the fact that Saint Daniel used to sleep with one of Abigail's friends? Abigail, who is still young enough to realistically be written as a virgin? Or Melanie for that matter - how does Melanie feel about the fact that one of Dad's former girlfriends is her age and used to catfight with her? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u2fM1O1Za8
Love Melanie's comment - "By getting an upgrade with some doctor, who, by the way, slept with your grandma." So funny now that Dan is her Perfect Hero Father.
Daniel never slept with Chelsea.
Does that mean he is officially out of getting the trifecta then... I thought Billie was the last remaining piece in the puzzle.

Does this put Nicole back on top with Victor ...... Brady. Although bagging Bo or Phillip may be a bit difficult... Maybe she needs to go the Roman, Eric angle.

Or Nick with Billie / Chelsea - there's an option Kate's single.

or Kate with Stefano, EJ and surely there is an illegitimate child out there somewhere from racing car days on his sorased way to Salem.

Lexie with Abe, Brandon obviously not going anywhere unless Stefano does have her stashed away with him.
Carly with Bo and Victor - potential reason to get Carly back and Shawn D.
Edited by concerned, Sep 18 2012, 06:46 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I LOVED Adrienne JOHNSON Kiriakis today! She had attitude like a Johnson that was sprinkled with a Kiraikis-- great to see. She so reminded me of her brother Steve today when he was so against Adrienne falling in love with Justin. Justin so reminded me of Adrienne's Mom, Jo, in that there were scenes back in the day when she would defend Adrienne's choice to Steve, just like Justin did with Adrienne. I really hope that the writers remember their history and use it-- Sonny and Will could really be like a Justin and Adrienne in their love story too.

For the rest of the show-- I'm so tired of Sami/EJ/Rafe that I could :puke: .... I just want it to end....pick one and go with it and give the others something else on this show besides trailing after Sami. It's old now...IMHO...

I've missed this Nicole --the trouble making one who has a reason for why she does what she does. I'm not exactly a huge fan of the women pining after Daniel though.

Chad, Melanie- please go-- just go. I honestly can't wait till Melanie leaves now. I don't like the direction of Chad right now either. He's about 2 sandwiches short of a full picnic and he can't play that very well. Sometimes, I think that they need to try again with this age group. I would keep Sonny, Will and Abby and would try again with the rest. Maybe the writing will get better--monkeys could fly out of my butt too...... B-)
Edited by talbab1994, Sep 18 2012, 07:55 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Sep 18 2012, 07:54 PM
I LOVED Adrienne JOHNSON Kiriakis today! She had attitude like a Johnson that was sprinkled with a Kiraikis-- great to see. She so reminded me of her brother Steve today when he was so against Adrienne falling in love with Justin. Justin so reminded me of Adrienne's Mom, Jo, in that there were scenes back in the day when she would defend Adrienne's choice to Steve, just like Justin did with Adrienne. I really hope that the writers remember their history and use it-- Sonny and Will could really be like a Justin and Adrienne in their love story too.

Great comparison of Adrienne to Steve and Justin to Jo. That is so true. There are a lot of parallels there. I agree, I hope they do bring up Justin/Adrienne's history more into this. Anything to get more Justin and Adrienne. I agree there seems to be similarities between J&A and Sonny/Will and their relationships.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I'm glad EJ didn't beg Sami to give him another chance. He played it cool even though she broke his heart..again...her reaction was priceless... .shes so use to EJ begging to be with her..glad to see EJ walked away with his dignity..

I don't GAF about Chad/Gabi/Nick and I see a triangle in the future..ewww

Nicole is acting more crazier each and every episode it seems..can't believe she's Cray for Daniel :x

WilSon..sounds like there's some angst going on...about time I'm rooting for them

TFP tpbp
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Sep 18 2012, 09:29 PM.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I just can't fathom how anyone truly thinks there are people who want to watch this bullshit.

For a show that is supposed to be based on an emsemble cast, no one is happy with the whole show, it seems. There are a few die hard shippers who are getting their crumbs and savoring it. But what of us who watch the show for the SHOW and not for couples?

As a whole, this show just simply sucks. The storylines are awful. Characters are awful. Old time favorite characters ahve been sacrificed at the alter of new time "favorites" and the caliber of these new characters is so poor there is just no comparison.

I wouldn't mind Safe if GG was an actor and not a model. But acting requires talking, not just being pretty. I am a fan of AS (yes, I said it) but Im sick to death of her vagina merry-go-round. Its just not realistic. I believe EJ would have feelings for her becasue he has always been obscessed. I didn't say HEALTHY feelings, but I enjoy watching none the same. I believe Lucas would have feelings, because they have a long complicated history of many layers. But not time after time and time again. Same for Rafe. She cheated on him, with EJ, nothing worse than that for our super hero cop FBI ISA agent who shits fairy dust, walks on water and has a solid gold dick. So get over it and move on. This constant swapping is just boring. There is no pay off, no build up, no consequences. NOTHING. Nobody cares.

They are losing Bo. Can you even tell by watching? Is there a build up? Spoiler free viewers aren't even going to know waht hit them. He has been on the show 30 fucking years! The near perfect soapy bad-guy princess fairy tale love story of all ages and he's just going to LEAVE???? And what the hell about Hope?

Don't even get me fucking started on Jennifer Rose. I know she is a fictional character- but I dont think writers have ever made me hate a character more than her (besides Rafe) and these are supposed to be rootable "good" characters. I hate them BOTH!

Where is Marlena? Where is JOHN? Brady just lost the "love of his life" for the month and where the hell is he? WHERE IS THE STORY?

Oh, I forgot. Melame got kidnapped, so thats the story. Her exit is the story. That and Rafe. And EJ. And Sami.

And they are FAST RUINING NICOLE.

WHY oh WHY do I do this to myself? I'd rather take a hammer and smash each of my fingers one by one then watch this damn show! For the fucking love of GOD please do something right!

What the HELL are they THINKING????????????

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I'm sorry for my pointless rant. but once upon a time I loved this show. I drove home on lunch break to watch the VCR taped episodes and savored every bit of it. it was filled with characters I loved. Storylines I loved to watch, and couldn't wait to see how it ended up.

I just feel like it's already over. It can't be saved, and that just makes me sad as hell. I don't want to watch this crap.

They should have killed the show 5 years ago. Now it's just fukn sad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply