Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, September 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 17 2012, 01:52 PM (5,172 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

restless daze
Sep 18 2012, 10:59 PM
I just can't fathom how anyone truly thinks there are people who want to watch this bullshit.

For a show that is supposed to be based on an emsemble cast, no one is happy with the whole show, it seems. There are a few die hard shippers who are getting their crumbs and savoring it. But what of us who watch the show for the SHOW and not for couples?

As a whole, this show just simply sucks. The storylines are awful. Characters are awful. Old time favorite characters ahve been sacrificed at the alter of new time "favorites" and the caliber of these new characters is so poor there is just no comparison.

I wouldn't mind Safe if GG was an actor and not a model. But acting requires talking, not just being pretty. I am a fan of AS (yes, I said it) but Im sick to death of her vagina merry-go-round. Its just not realistic. I believe EJ would have feelings for her becasue he has always been obscessed. I didn't say HEALTHY feelings, but I enjoy watching none the same. I believe Lucas would have feelings, because they have a long complicated history of many layers. But not time after time and time again. Same for Rafe. She cheated on him, with EJ, nothing worse than that for our super hero cop FBI ISA agent who shits fairy dust, walks on water and has a solid gold dick. So get over it and move on. This constant swapping is just boring. There is no pay off, no build up, no consequences. NOTHING. Nobody cares.

They are losing Bo. Can you even tell by watching? Is there a build up? Spoiler free viewers aren't even going to know waht hit them. He has been on the show 30 fucking years! The near perfect soapy bad-guy princess fairy tale love story of all ages and he's just going to LEAVE???? And what the hell about Hope?

Don't even get me fucking started on Jennifer Rose. I know she is a fictional character- but I dont think writers have ever made me hate a character more than her (besides Rafe) and these are supposed to be rootable "good" characters. I hate them BOTH!

Where is Marlena? Where is JOHN? Brady just lost the "love of his life" for the month and where the hell is he? WHERE IS THE STORY?

Oh, I forgot. Melame got kidnapped, so thats the story. Her exit is the story. That and Rafe. And EJ. And Sami.

And they are FAST RUINING NICOLE.

WHY oh WHY do I do this to myself? I'd rather take a hammer and smash each of my fingers one by one then watch this damn show! For the fucking love of GOD please do something right!

What the HELL are they THINKING????????????
You forgot Daniel and I agree :-/ :hail:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

CherishLuvsEJ
Sep 18 2012, 11:03 PM
restless daze
Sep 18 2012, 10:59 PM
I just can't fathom how anyone truly thinks there are people who want to watch this bullshit.

For a show that is supposed to be based on an emsemble cast, no one is happy with the whole show, it seems. There are a few die hard shippers who are getting their crumbs and savoring it. But what of us who watch the show for the SHOW and not for couples?

As a whole, this show just simply sucks. The storylines are awful. Characters are awful. Old time favorite characters ahve been sacrificed at the alter of new time "favorites" and the caliber of these new characters is so poor there is just no comparison.

I wouldn't mind Safe if GG was an actor and not a model. But acting requires talking, not just being pretty. I am a fan of AS (yes, I said it) but Im sick to death of her vagina merry-go-round. Its just not realistic. I believe EJ would have feelings for her becasue he has always been obscessed. I didn't say HEALTHY feelings, but I enjoy watching none the same. I believe Lucas would have feelings, because they have a long complicated history of many layers. But not time after time and time again. Same for Rafe. She cheated on him, with EJ, nothing worse than that for our super hero cop FBI ISA agent who shits fairy dust, walks on water and has a solid gold dick. So get over it and move on. This constant swapping is just boring. There is no pay off, no build up, no consequences. NOTHING. Nobody cares.

They are losing Bo. Can you even tell by watching? Is there a build up? Spoiler free viewers aren't even going to know waht hit them. He has been on the show 30 fucking years! The near perfect soapy bad-guy princess fairy tale love story of all ages and he's just going to LEAVE???? And what the hell about Hope?

Don't even get me fucking started on Jennifer Rose. I know she is a fictional character- but I dont think writers have ever made me hate a character more than her (besides Rafe) and these are supposed to be rootable "good" characters. I hate them BOTH!

Where is Marlena? Where is JOHN? Brady just lost the "love of his life" for the month and where the hell is he? WHERE IS THE STORY?

Oh, I forgot. Melame got kidnapped, so thats the story. Her exit is the story. That and Rafe. And EJ. And Sami.

And they are FAST RUINING NICOLE.

WHY oh WHY do I do this to myself? I'd rather take a hammer and smash each of my fingers one by one then watch this damn show! For the fucking love of GOD please do something right!

What the HELL are they THINKING????????????
You forgot Daniel and I agree :-/ :hail:
Yes. Daniel.

I actually like SC. He is another one they ruined my havong his fuck around with all his patients. Doing it once maybe would be forgivable. but a serial doctorfucker? Nope. it just isn't done.

And the way he treated Chloe made absolutely NO SENSE at all. And now Nicole and the preggersex. Mmmmmmeh. If they were married, OK, but well, I just don't want to watch it.

Sick of EJ being lied to about every single kid he has.

They have gold sitting there in Justin and Adrienne- a grieving crazy Jennifer, some kind of exit for Bo. Something diabolical for Nick.

Where is STEFANO?

And GET THE FUCK RID OF ROMAN.

I could go on and on and on.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

OH and stop filming four months in advance! Keep your thumb on the pulse of what is working and what isn't. So when the train goes off the tracks you can FIX it before there is complete and utter annihilation of the show, another plan to save days that doesnt work.

How can they be saving money when this shit can't be fixed and we have to watch seriously like 3 to 4 months of shit no one cares about. Viewers and ratings drop like flies, they lose ad sponsors and money and here we go again!

I know it saves money, but it JUST isn't working!

concerned
Member Avatar

The sad thing is there are shows out there where people are working hard to try and get the audience invested in their characters, to want to know what is going on, to care about them.

This show has that and it just continues to stomp on it time and time again.

Lil
Member Avatar

Thoughts on TuesDAYS:

Adrienne, I love you. You're pretty much right. But your husband made some great points too. Glad to see them both. I just wish EVERY fucking conversation on this show didn't include the names Sami, Daniel or Melanie. Although the "personal assistant" line made me laugh.

I honestly really felt for Will when he was overhearing all of that. Chandler, you are wonderful when you're not grinning at inappropriate times. You shoudl only bust out that grin when you're calling someone (preferably your whore mother) out.

Oh and speaking of the Beast...She all of a sudden DOESN'T want to talk about her love life... GMAFB. that's all anyone on this stupid fucking show has talked about for YEARS!!! And on top of that....YOU had a heart to heart with your son about it the other day! A conversation YOU initiated. Someone needs to kill this cunt. Please let it be Kate with Lucas at her side.

Sonny...Awwwwwwwwwww...all lovestruck and adorable, like...

Has anyone noticed that Jennifer is a bigger cunt whenever her hair is looking particularly ghastly and gray? LOL Like...Monday she was ALMOST palatable and her hair looked decent. lol In any case, I'm with Nicole ALL THE WAY on this one. Ari Zucker is totally holding this sucktastic storyline together. And if I can see anyone giving Jennifer shit, I'm happy. I SOOOOO wished Nicole had make it a point to tell her that she and Whorage did the dirty right on his desk so Jen-Jen would have to swallow that every time she barges into his office lol Or if Daniel would actually tell Jen off and remind her that he dumped her ass 17 fucking times...but no...It's Dannifer 2.0 all the way for these stupid writers. UGHHHHH. I also love the possibilty of AZ and Kate Mansi sharing more scenes together. If Abby lets her impish side out I think I would enjoy that immensely.

Wow...Nick and Gabi really like to stand close together, huh? there's no one around them..they hardly know each other yet they are practically embracing whenever they speak. Yeah, can't see where this is going!!

LMFAO Chad is hearing voices. Awesome. Can he go off to the asylum or something now? Pretty please?

Daniel and all of Mel's scenes today made me want to kick puppies. Intolerable whining.

Highlights: Justin/Adrienne/Sonny, NICOLE! And Henderson!

monie1973

I can't wait til Sonny finds out what happened I want to see what he is going to say to Adrienne and Will.

AHM

restless daze
Sep 18 2012, 11:02 PM
I'm sorry for my pointless rant. but once upon a time I loved this show. I drove home on lunch break to watch the VCR taped episodes and savored every bit of it. it was filled with characters I loved. Storylines I loved to watch, and couldn't wait to see how it ended up.

I just feel like it's already over. It can't be saved, and that just makes me sad as hell. I don't want to watch this crap.

They should have killed the show 5 years ago. Now it's just fukn sad.
I'm right there with you. I wish the show had died five years ago, before they turned it into this garbage and ruined so many things that were once great.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Well, EJ did actually look quite hurt by Sami saying she does not want to try to give them a chance but focus on herself. Clearly you could see that in his eyes and his short answers. .. Really Sami? Hope this is not about Rafe. If you where concerned about what Kate said,.. then you should have thought about that a little earlier. Actually it would be nice to see a little less men around Sami,.. but as always that would probably not happen.

Really liking seeing Nick,.. hope he has some great story ahead. We know that Mel is leaving so what will his story be about? Fight between Chad and Nick.. and maybe Chad becoming more Dimera?? I wish Nick was Dimera.. he he.. and EJs brother.

About Jenn.. hope she teams up with EJ to "handle" Nicole.. despite him being so evil. I hope she now gets what EJ was trying to say to her before when he heard that Nicole was moving in with her.
On that note, I am actually liking Nicole more.. I am so happy that she is not in EJs sphere anymore but focusing on something else. Nicole manipulating Rafe and Daniel is fun to watch.. but a bit annoying. I mean there could have been more interesting characters for her to act against. Well, Rafe and Daniel is not my fav characters.. And sure there is the baby.. but at least there is no annoying drama which has been shown around Nicole, Sami and EJ for the last couple of years. Now if only something different could happen between EJ and Sami.. for once.. not the usual story.
Edited by DayDreamer, Sep 19 2012, 11:23 AM.

camera shy

monie1973
Sep 19 2012, 09:38 AM
I can't wait til Sonny finds out what happened I want to see what he is going to say to Adrienne and Will.
I hope he tells WIll, "You'd better tell those two heifers you call mom and grandma to back off my mother!" :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

nocturnalblondie
Sep 18 2012, 03:40 PM
Go play in traffic, Jennifer. You are a disgrace. :facepalm:
STAMP

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Lil
Sep 19 2012, 08:32 AM
Thoughts on TuesDAYS:

Adrienne, I love you. You're pretty much right. But your husband made some great points too. Glad to see them both. I just wish EVERY fucking conversation on this show didn't include the names Sami, Daniel or Melanie. Although the "personal assistant" line made me laugh.

I honestly really felt for Will when he was overhearing all of that. Chandler, you are wonderful when you're not grinning at inappropriate times. You shoudl only bust out that grin when you're calling someone (preferably your whore mother) out.

Oh and speaking of the Beast...She all of a sudden DOESN'T want to talk about her love life... GMAFB. that's all anyone on this stupid fucking show has talked about for YEARS!!! And on top of that....YOU had a heart to heart with your son about it the other day! A conversation YOU initiated. Someone needs to kill this cunt. Please let it be Kate with Lucas at her side.

Has anyone noticed that Jennifer is a bigger cunt whenever her hair is looking particularly ghastly and gray? LOL Like...Monday she was ALMOST palatable and her hair looked decent. lol In any case, I'm with Nicole ALL THE WAY on this one. Ari Zucker is totally holding this sucktastic storyline together. And if I can see anyone giving Jennifer shit, I'm happy. I SOOOOO wished Nicole had make it a point to tell her that she and Whorage did the dirty right on his desk so Jen-Jen would have to swallow that every time she barges into his office lol Or if Daniel would actually tell Jen off and remind her that he dumped her ass 17 fucking times...but no...It's Dannifer 2.0 all the way for these stupid writers. UGHHHHH. I also love the possibilty of AZ and Kate Mansi sharing more scenes together. If Abby lets her impish side out I think I would enjoy that immensely.

Wow...Nick and Gabi really like to stand close together, huh? there's no one around them..they hardly know each other yet they are practically embracing whenever they speak. Yeah, can't see where this is going!!

LMFAO Chad is hearing voices. Awesome. Can he go off to the asylum or something now? Pretty please?

Daniel and all of Mel's scenes today made me want to kick puppies. Intolerable whining.

When Chad was hearing voices while looking at Nick and Gabi,he reminded me of Anthony Perkins' portrayal of Norman Bates in Psycho.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

AHM
Sep 19 2012, 10:30 AM
restless daze
Sep 18 2012, 11:02 PM
I'm sorry for my pointless rant. but once upon a time I loved this show. I drove home on lunch break to watch the VCR taped episodes and savored every bit of it. it was filled with characters I loved. Storylines I loved to watch, and couldn't wait to see how it ended up.

I just feel like it's already over. It can't be saved, and that just makes me sad as hell. I don't want to watch this crap.

They should have killed the show 5 years ago. Now it's just fukn sad.
I'm right there with you. I wish the show had died five years ago, before they turned it into this garbage and ruined so many things that were once great.
While I am not happy with some of the story lines and characters now,I'm glad the show is still on and hope it continues for many years.If I can get past story lines like the Marlena possession,the twins from outer space,Nick and China,and similar stupid story lines,I feel I can make it though what is happening now.Unlike a lot of posters,I was not really watching during what is referred to as the "summer of suck" so the current story line is not as repetitive to me as it is to a lot of you.I like seeing Nick back and look forward to seeing what happens with him and Gabi.I look forward to the fall out when everyone finds out Gabi is pregnant.I look forward to seeing what happens with Nicole and baby when Eric returns.I look forward to seeing what happens with Justin,EJ,Daniel,Rafe,and Nicole when the baby is born.I am also looking forward to seeing what happens when John,Marlena,Stefano,Kristan,EJ,and Chad are all together.
Everyone is not going to get what they want in the story lines/characters.As I have said before,soaps,like life,include the good,the bad,and the ugly.Savor the good for you then fast forward the parts you see as the bad/ugly which allows something for all instead of canceling the show.Days has been a part of my life off and on for a while and I like the thought of being able to leave for a while but knowing I can always check back in later.

Lil
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Sep 19 2012, 01:27 PM
Lil
Sep 19 2012, 08:32 AM
Thoughts on TuesDAYS:

When Chad was hearing voices while looking at Nick and Gabi,he reminded me of Anthony Perkins' portrayal of Norman Bates in Psycho.
LOL Only the acting wasn't as good haha

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Back on the hate train for Nicole. Her trying to turn Abigail against her own mother is pure evil. All of these lies on Jennifer. I hope Nicole gets what is coming to her. If I wrote the show, I'd have psycho Chad try to run down Gabi & Nick with his car. But Nicole walks in front of them, with Chad mowing down Nicole and her unborn child, killing both instantly!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply