Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Usher, Shakira to Replace Cee-Lo, Christina on The Voice Season 4
Topic Started: Sep 17 2012, 04:41 PM (550 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Usher, Shakira to Replace Cee-Lo Green, Christina Aguilera on The Voice Season 4

Two very accomplished artists will be taking over Christina Aguilera and Cee-Lo Green's fancy red chairs on The Voice during its fourth season.

A source tells Us Weekly Shakira and Usher are set to replace Aguilera and Green, who have each coached teams on the show -- alongside fellow mentors Adam Levine and Blake Shelton -- for the past two seasons. (The show's third season has just gotten underway on NBC.)

Earlier this month, Aguilera opened up to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show about her stint on the hit singing competition, admitting she once viewed her job as a coach on The Voice "kind of like a side project."

"[I thought], 'It'll keep me close to my son [Max, 4] in L.A. I don't have to travel," the five-time Grammy Award winner said. "Then it kind of took off, and there goes my free time!"

The Voice source tells Us that Aguilera will use her break from the program to focus on tours and promotional duties surrounding the release of her new album, Lotus; Green is currently working with NBC on a new show of his own.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/usher-shakira-to-replace-cee-lo-green-christina-aguilera-on-the-voice-season-4-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Awesome about Usher. But..yeah, I'm done with this show. LOL.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Don't watch anyone more anyways.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 17 2012, 06:00 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Hmm, interesting, I am still watching.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

NBC was smart to get 2 huge performers to fill in as replacements. But I really don't think they should of done 2 cycles. I hope they change that next Fall.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Anyone else getting tired of big name people on reality television? I may be a little old school about it, but it makes them feel cheaper to me at this point.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kevc1980
Sep 18 2012, 10:40 AM
NBC was smart to get 2 huge performers to fill in as replacements. But I really don't think they should of done 2 cycles. I hope they change that next Fall.
I agree. I like the show a lot, but two times a year is too much. Blake has been bitching about it too, so I am kinda surprised that he is coming back for the spring addition.

Tash
Member Avatar

As long as Adam is there, I am there.

But yeah, too much of a good thing starts to such

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply