Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fan videos, pictures etc from Mohegan Sun event
Topic Started: Sep 15 2012, 08:24 PM (1,663 Views)
Ellie

Please use this thread for any fan accounts, videos, pictures, spoilers etc from today's event! First up: Two fan videos of the Q&A. Enjoy!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

can anyone make out what he says about kristen dimera in the second video?

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Cannot understand what they are saying.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Sep 15 2012, 11:31 PM
Cannot understand what they are saying.
me either :(

I've listened to it several times and the most I can make out is "It's a very interesting and very powerful storyline, I think you guys will enjoy it..."

blueskies
Member Avatar

He said he believes she starts airing this week, but we know that's wrong b/c it's not till October 11th.

rosered

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Days-of-our-Lives-Cast-Visits-NBCConnecticut/169853616

Days of our Lives Cast Visits NBCConnecticut

Days of Our Lives Cast members Suzanne Rogers (Maggie Horton Kiriakis), Shawn Christian (Dr. Daniel Jonas), Lauren Koslow, (Kate Roberts Dimera) and James Reynolds (Abe Carver) joined Kerri-Lee Mayland in the NBC Connecticut studio on Friday.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

a bunch of pictures are posted on the Mohegan Sun Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152101527725046.908096.242150835045&type=3
Edited by Supergirlx2, Sep 16 2012, 11:26 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

JR looks good with the goatee!

Sparrow

Would I be a terrible person if I made a remark about the size of the hooters on the lady in the wheelchair? Yeah? Okay, I'll keep it to myself then.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Every cast member looks great in those photos on the Mohegan Sun page, especially Blake Berris. I hope they and the fans had a wonderful time yesterday.

ShaneDOOLFan

I wish I could understand what Drake said about Eileen/Kristen. Cant believe DOOL isnt promoting her return. Wheres the pictures?promos?

Mirage75
Member Avatar

JR, JM and SR all look great.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

WeLoveSoapsTV: Mohegan Sun interviews will start going up Monday. Koslow/Alfonso first. #DAYS
https://twitter.com/WeLoveSoapsTV/status/247489397740683264

Alin89
Member Avatar

joe definitely looks frail in my opinion.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

TFP Ellie and Supergirlx2 the clips and pictures, loved seeing the Days stars who attended interact with so many fans :D

ShaneDOOLFan

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2012/09/kristian-lauren.html

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Sep 17 2012, 11:57 AM
That interview is pure fun. I can't remember the last time (if ever) Kristian & Lauren did an interview together. I loved the look on Damien's face when Lauren & Kristian just kept conversing with each other. Kate & Hope being long lost sisters could be fun.

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

Thanks for linking. I wasn't able to go but Damon was telling me it was a fun interview. And it was. :) And it was a great fan turnout.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

I thorougly enjoyed Kristian's and Lauren's interview with Damon TFP the link ShaneDOOLFan :D

rosered

ShaneDOOLFan
Sep 17 2012, 11:57 AM
TFP!!!

heard from someone who to the event that

1. Abe and Kayla are going to get very friendly! Coming from James Reynolds.
2. Kate and Stefano are still not back together, from the scripts that they have already done. They
both asked that we let the writers know that we all want that.
3. Gabi and Will having a baby is a definite possibility. Camila Banus was asked that question and she got soooooo flustered and said that she really couldn't say. Sounded like "YES"
4. and Shawn Christian mentioned having his hands full with Jen, Nicole and CHLOE coming back to town!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply