Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fan videos, pictures etc from Mohegan Sun event
Topic Started: Sep 15 2012, 08:24 PM (1,736 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Chloe can have the Tanster...get him OUT of Nicole's story...please!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Oh god please end dickhole

deletemyaccountplease

Ej is the one who should have. 3 women fighting for him. Not some washed up leather bag

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2012/09/suzanne-shawn-interview.html

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

rosered
Sep 17 2012, 02:33 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
Sep 17 2012, 11:57 AM
TFP!!!

heard from someone who to the event that

1. Abe and Kayla are going to get very friendly! Coming from James Reynolds.
2. Kate and Stefano are still not back together, from the scripts that they have already done. They
both asked that we let the writers know that we all want that.
3. Gabi and Will having a baby is a definite possibility. Camila Banus was asked that question and she got soooooo flustered and said that she really couldn't say. Sounded like "YES"
4. and Shawn Christian mentioned having his hands full with Jen, Nicole and CHLOE coming back to town!!
Kabe & State i don't mind.
Wabi having a baby, i still think is a stupid & overdone story & i don't care at all for it & will happily FF through its entirety.
Danloe/Dannifer/Dancole quadrangle (?!) is ridiculous! Why the hell is Daniel so prominently featured? He's not even really related to anyone (& eggbaby crap does not a relation make). Is Shawn taking Molly's spot as "the character that no one really gives a crap about that TPTB think everyone loves & therefore will shove down our throats"? If Days in 2013 is gonna be the Dan & Sami show, i don't wanna watch!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 17 2012, 03:37 PM
rosered
ShaneDOOLFan
TFP!!!

2. Kate and Stefano are still not back together, from the scripts that they have already done. They
3. Gabi and Will having a baby is a definite possibility. Camila Banus was asked that question and she got soooooo flustered and said that she really couldn't say. Sounded like "YES"
4. and Shawn Christian mentioned having his hands full with Jen, Nicole and CHLOE coming back to town!!
Kabe & State i don't mind.
Wabi having a baby, i still think is a stupid & overdone story & i don't care at all for it & will happily FF through its entirety.
Danloe/Dannifer/Dancole quadrangle (?!) is ridiculous! Why the hell is Daniel so prominently featured? He's not even really related to anyone (& eggbaby crap does not a relation make). Is Shawn taking Molly's spot as "the character that no one really gives a crap about that TPTB think everyone loves & therefore will shove down our throats"? If Days in 2013 is gonna be the Dan & Sami show, i don't wanna watch!
Thats why I support TAMI (Tan and Sami) getting together. TomSell wouldnt know whom to pimp! LOLOL

deletemyaccountplease

I wonder if the GA likes Dan/finds him hott???

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

rosered
ShaneDOOLFan
TFP!!!

No Kate /Stefano reunion yet. DAMN!! :soapbox:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2012/09/james-drake.html

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 17 2012, 06:25 PM
Nice interview with two fine gentlemen TFP :D

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm trying to watch the Shawn/Suzanne video because there's a Parker mention, but I hate the characters so much now that it's painful to see them laughing and celebrating one of my least favorite plot points in the history of the show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Stefano and Kate needs to reunite, it has been way too long. :toetap:

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Maybe we should have a Twitter/Facebook campaign for Skate reunion!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Sep 17 2012, 08:02 PM
i wonder if Stefano & Kate haven't reunited because Joe hasn't been working a lot & there hasn't been an opportunity?! TomSell made a point of showing us that Stefano wasn't really dead, but we haven't seen him since. We didn't even see him in the following episode when Bo & Hope supposedly questioned him.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I need to start a "Bring Back Steve" campaign. I can't have that blonde Kayla ruining my chances for a Sabe romance.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

You can ship Sabe all you want, you'll never have a banner as awesome as mine. :wub2:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2012/09/camila-blake.html

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

dcconfidential: Days of Our Lives Stars Hit The East Coast! (PHOTOS) http://is.gd/05OZ1n
https://twitter.com/dcconfidential/status/248111549904977920

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

http://youtu.be/9yHWc77nuiA

From 8:46 on there is talk of possible baby and then they talk the Gabi/Will sex and any possible Sonny/Will sex. Camila makes it sound like we fans will be happy with Wilson in regards to what days shows involving them and sex

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Sep 17 2012, 08:02 PM
I'm trying to tell you. I am really anticipating a Kate/Stefano reunion. They are great together and I want them to be a couple again. I really want it to happen soon. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Still waiting. :toetap:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply