Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Freddie Smith Frontier LA Interview
Topic Started: Sep 18 2012, 04:53 PM (855 Views)
johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

http://www.frontiersla.com/Features/Exclusive-Interviews/Story.aspx?ID=1771081
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

That was a great interview. I just adore Freddie.

JoeBucs32

Love Freddie and love Sonny. Guess we'll be seeing a lot of him in the next few months....yeah!

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Freddie is the only person on this earth tthat I would sit down and read an entire interview of him I think I love him as much as I love Sonny hmmmmmmmmm I love Sonny more since I know more about him hahah

michr544125

Great interview. Freddie always gives such in depth answers. Love how it doesn't phase him to play a gay character and hopes Will and Sonny get a love scene :D .

TFP

supercool74
Member Avatar

I really do enjoy his interviews because he actually gives answers. He doesn't skirt around the question. He always comes off as intelligent, he knows how to speak. The only time I ever see him not give a direct answer is when it comes to a Will/Sonny romance. He keeps saying he may have a romance with Will, or someone else. That really makes me wonder because we are already starting up a WilSon romance....so does that mean it doesn't last and he starts seeing someone else? Or he's just trying to keep the suspense regarding WilSon?

La_Laa

Love Freddie/Sonny so much. I love reading and watching all of his interviews.

I wish he would make movies. I'm waiting for that!

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

supercool74
Sep 19 2012, 01:00 AM
I really do enjoy his interviews because he actually gives answers. He doesn't skirt around the question. He always comes off as intelligent, he knows how to speak. The only time I ever see him not give a direct answer is when it comes to a Will/Sonny romance. He keeps saying he may have a romance with Will, or someone else. That really makes me wonder because we are already starting up a WilSon romance....so does that mean it doesn't last and he starts seeing someone else? Or he's just trying to keep the suspense regarding WilSon?
Its gonna be Wilson. I think Freddie is just trying to keep us intriqued by his ansers

michr544125

I agree John that Freddie was just trying to be suspenseful. The interview was done on the 10 which was before Will and Sonny admitted their feelings. After hearing what CB and BB said in their interview I really believe Wilson are going to get some steamy bed scenes.. at least I hope :).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply