Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings and Goings Sept 18
Topic Started: Sep 18 2012, 05:08 PM (4,014 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/09/18/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-17.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Quote:

Molly Burnett's exit from the show is fast approaching. The actress will make her final appearance as Melanie on Friday, September 28. Be sure to tune in the entire week, as Burnett wraps her four year stint on Days and shares touching goodbyes with all the special people in her character's lives, including Maggie, Daniel and Brady.

For those still watching be sure to skip the week of Sept 28th cause there's sure to be a lot of whiny , baby voice Melanie making her rounds. On another note bye bye Twit, you won't be miss :) :cheer: :cheers:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LMAO at the 'be sure to tune in for the elevently billion touching goodbyes'. Yeah...I'll be sure to do that. :rolleyes:

As to the substitute ob-gyn... :-/ This could be where the show down they're building between Jennifer and Nicole leads us.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I'll miss Melanie so much :(

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sounds like Nicole's baby is about ready to pop out. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

This makes me laugh because vets who have been around Days much longer than Melanie didn't get the kind of "touching goodbyes" she's getting. 4 years is seriously a blip in the radar compared to how long Bo has been there and others who were dismissed without proper goodbyes. What a joke, lol.

anya
Member Avatar

I think I am one of two that does not despise Molly Burnett, but I do agree that others have been cheated proper goodbyes while it seems like she is actually being written out with goodbyes.

I do miss MB on the twitter thread. She was especially good during the big returns during last year's reboot. It was like she was reading DR and responding to the requests. Kinda cool. Good luck Molly.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Good riddance! I liked Melanie the first year she was on the show. Afterwards, no.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Hopefully the guest ob doesnt mean bad news for nicoles baby

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

10 more days seems like an eternity.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Really hope the Ejole baby ends up being ok. I was pissed when Nicole miscarried the first time, if she miscarries again because of the white haired twit and whorange one this show is dead to me. :flipoff:
Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think she is thankfully to far along to miscarry so even if she has the baby early he has pretty good chances of making it

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Do we have any news on when or if Rinna has stopped taping yet? I have a feeling this could be a non exit for Billie.

Edit - Never mind I just read the tweet thread and Rinna is still taping. She tweeted about some upcoming Christmas scenes.
Edited by dc cubs, Sep 18 2012, 06:55 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I just looooovveee that they're squeezing in as much Melanie time as possible for us! How nice of them! I mean, legacy characters like Stephanie just disappear upstairs but Melanie gets a bazillion goodbyes! :cheer:

But seriously, I won't miss this character. She stayed on about 4 years too long!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Adios Molly Burnett! Will not miss your lame ass Melame at all. Too bad you don't take a few others with you.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

tomsawyer
Sep 18 2012, 05:08 PM
Molly Burnett's exit from the show is fast approaching. The actress will make her final appearance as Melanie on Friday, September 28. Be sure to tune in the entire week, as Burnett wraps her four year stint on Days and shares touching goodbyes with all the special people in her character's lives, including Maggie, Daniel and Brady.

:hahano: :hahano: :hahano: :hahano:

She overstayed her welcome on this show by 1460 days.....

For hopefully the first and last time...SAYONARA BITCH!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 18 2012, 07:05 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Mitchapalooza
Sep 18 2012, 07:02 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 18 2012, 05:08 PM

:hahano: :hahano: :hahano: :hahano:

She overstayed her welcome on this show by 1460 days.....

For hopefully the first and last time...SAYONARA BITCH!
1461... leap year! ;)

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Miss Melme and her oversized clothes and vacant stares into space in every scene are gone! Woohoo! :drunk: :cheers:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Adonis Molly, you won't be missed. :wave:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Sep 18 2012, 06:30 PM
I think she is thankfully to far along to miscarry so even if she has the baby early he has pretty good chances of making it
There's still the possiblity of a still-birth, which I hope doesn't happen. Sami shouldn't be the only woman in town having kids.

As for Melanie.... :whooohooo:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 19 2012, 08:16 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply