Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jess Walton Back to Y&R
Topic Started: Sep 18 2012, 05:32 PM (1,837 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Walton tells Nelson Branco's Soap Opera Uncensored that her six-month sabbatical is over.

"I return on October 5 and will be there for four to six weeks! It's a great story," enthuses the actress.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

WOO! but why only four-six weeks? HUH

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Only 4 to 6 weeks?? that's too short!!! :tears:

BradyB

Insure wish it was for longer!! However, that is better than nothing

Checkers
Member Avatar

I hope she ends up staying longer! The show needs Jill.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Yay! Jill!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I love Jill! This is great, hopefully she'll stay longer than that though.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Is this story arc got to do with Billy's departure, I'm wondering?

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 18 2012, 06:47 PM
Is this story arc got to do with Billy's departure, I'm wondering?
I'm wondering that too, plus we're hearing that John is coming back for a guest appearence so perhaps that could be it

I hope it has nothing to do with Lauren at all what so ever

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I miss Jill, 4 to 6 weeks isn't long enough!!!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :cheer:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

wait it's temporary? boo :( well i'm glad i will see her again for awhile again.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 18 2012, 05:32 PM
Walton tells Nelson Branco's Soap Opera Uncensored that her six-month sabbatical is over.

"I return on October 5 and will be there for four to six weeks! It's a great story," enthuses the actress.

:cheer: :cheer: Well it's about damn time!!! :cart: :cart: :cart: :cart:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great to hear she's back, but why only 4 to 6 weeks? Jill should be a core of this show!

Leisha
Member Avatar

So EB gets a multi-year deal and Jess Walton a multi-week one? HA!

I hope the hesitation is on the part of Jess Walton and she's testing the waters on how the new regime will treat her. If not, I hope they are planning many future 4-6 week visits. Jill isn't a Tracy or Brock, coming to town for a few days isn't going to be satisfying. Jill's the most fun when she's making waves, and Katherine could desperately use some waves about now. Every time I see poor Mrs. C at a restaurant I get the feeling she's going to collapse face first into her plate & die of boredom.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Leisha
Sep 19 2012, 04:15 PM
So EB gets a multi-year deal and Jess Walton a multi-week one? HA!

I hope the hesitation is on the part of Jess Walton and she's testing the waters on how the new regime will treat her. If not, I hope they are planning many future 4-6 week visits. Jill isn't a Tracy or Brock, coming to town for a few days isn't going to be satisfying. Jill's the most fun when she's making waves, and Katherine could desperately use some waves about now. Every time I see poor Mrs. C at a restaurant I get the feeling she's going to collapse face first into her plate & die of boredom.
I think so too about Jess testing the waters and who can blame her after the last debacle.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

A reoccurring role? I like Jill too. Maybe she's afraid of being on so much that we get sick of her. Like they do with Sharon, Victor, Phyllis.

I liked seeing a strong sassy Sophia yesterday. That is one woman that Tucker doesn't walk on. She'd kick his ass up between his ears!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yeah I really like Sofia, I enjoy seeing her every now and then. I'm glad they didn't let her go completely

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

with three actors possibly five out i don't see why they can't give Jess a full long contract.

Queen B
Member Avatar

It was Jess's choice to only return on a recurring basis. I'm sure JFP would be more than happy to give her a contract but it seems JW wants to test the waters first

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply