Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 17 2012, 06:34 AM (25,250 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Matt
Sep 17 2012, 11:47 AM
I'm kinda giddy at having St. Luke's for Christmas. Now if we can just get a reading of the Christmas story at the hospital (and not by Daniel, please)...
no, no...you missed it....it NEEDS to be Daniel...the last couple of characters that have read the story at the hospital have not made it in Salem for next Christmas ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Is it too much to hope for a J&M wedding?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Liz<3Days
Sep 17 2012, 11:55 AM
Maybe Safe are getting married?! LOL Time to get out those SAFE ropes...
Hey I wouldn't put it past Tomlin....he needs to make sure they 'get married' again right around the time they renewed their vows last year...after all, Sami instead of celebrating her one year anniversary to Rafe was fucking EJ.....oh well....

I'd say, midnight mass over safe wedding but I wouldn't put it past them..after all the clearing in the woods wasn't worthy of Tomlin's super couple. :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Always love a musical montage at the end of an episode, so I hope the song being recorded is for one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

jderoche5
Sep 17 2012, 12:18 PM
Is it too much to hope for a J&M wedding?
Better J&M than Rafe & Sami I say- but I still think Christmas weddings should only be for Bo & Hope... :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

lysie
Sep 17 2012, 11:39 AM
Surely that's not Sami's Christmas outfit.
Why not? It could be an homage to the humble candy cane.

Quote:

Always love a musical montage at the end of an episode, so I hope the song being recorded is for one.

I have mixed feelings about that because of the potential couples that would be featured in such a moment. Unless it's some kind of "what a clusterfuck" holiday-themed song/montage. I could go for that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm so glad St. Luke's is back! Here's hoping for Christmas mass!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Sep 17 2012, 01:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

What if it is a Nick and Gabi wedding? I shudder at the thought.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

I think Safe getting married is a huge possibility. Maybe GG and AS were trying to give their fans a hint.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I bet we're seeing St. Luke again because of Eric being a priest. I bet most of the good Salemites haven't stepped foot in church in ages.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

this show has been un watchable for me for the last 2 weeks...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

John Ingle who played Mickey for awhile passed away

Daytime Confidential ‏@dcconfidential

General Hospital Patriarch John Ingle Dead at 84 http://bit.ly/UfVWZy

http://twitter.com/dcconfidential/status/247765941839081472
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 17 2012, 01:28 PM
What if it is a Nick and Gabi wedding? I shudder at the thought.
Let me shudder along with you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

You know, it could also be just a mass. BTW, is St. Luke a Catholic church? I'm asking because I'm not sure if a Christmas wedding would be possible to even happen then. A lot of Catholic priests advise against or even do not allow Christmas weddings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

OliveAnn
Sep 17 2012, 01:49 PM
You know, it could also be just a mass. BTW, is St. Luke a Catholic church? I'm asking because I'm not sure if a Christmas wedding would be possible to even happen then. A lot of Catholic priests advise against or even do not allow Christmas weddings.
Oh I'm sure Father Eric will make an exception for his twin, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Sep 17 2012, 01:49 PM
The statue of Mary on the right would suggest it is Catholic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Ally
Sep 17 2012, 01:42 PM
John Ingle who played Mickey for awhile passed away

Daytime Confidential ‏@dcconfidential

General Hospital Patriarch John Ingle Dead at 84 http://bit.ly/UfVWZy

http://twitter.com/dcconfidential/status/247765941839081472
RIP John Ingle :(

Prayers to friends & family
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

So sad. John Ingle broke my heart during his last GH appearance. You could tell he was at the end. He was dying of a broken heart from after his wife's passing. His last scenes were great and I'm glad he was able to make it, even if he was too weak to really speak. Love that man. He wasn't Mickey Horton, but he was an amazing actor and I loved him as Edward on GH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney
@galengering lol... How will Sami explain that to Rafe?

galen gering ‏@galengering
@Ali_Sweeney Well as long as sami keeps her clothes on rafe will never notice. Um....yea you should probably think of somethin!

Looks like SAFE sex is on the way...maybe that singer is there to compose the SAFE honeymoon sex song?! LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Sep 17 2012, 02:38 PM
Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney
@galengering lol... How will Sami explain that to Rafe?

galen gering ‏@galengering
@Ali_Sweeney Well as long as sami keeps her clothes on rafe will never notice. Um....yea you should probably think of somethin!

Looks like SAFE sex is on the way...maybe that singer is there to compose the SAFE honeymoon sex song?! LOL
Dislikes this billion times!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic