Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 17 2012, 06:34 AM (25,246 Views)
Ellie

johnwalterseip
Sep 23 2012, 12:15 AM
I thought I heard Nadia is back for six months
It hasn't been posted or confirmed at all. Nadia called it a guest stint while there have been conflicting reports otherwise. My own guess is that it's a short-term role with the possibility of her staying on if it goes well. I think Lisa Rinna had something similar, but we all know how that went, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

The Deidre Hall Fan Page: Oh! Thanks for the nice words about my hair. Wearing it a bit longer than you're seeing on TV. Now that Kristin's in town, I'm going for a little sexier look!

Ha!! I love Dee with longer hair and I love the reason behind it all!
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Jarlena4Eva
Sep 23 2012, 10:09 AM
The Deidre Hall Fan Page: Oh! Thanks for the nice words about my hair. Wearing it a bit longer than you're seeing on TV. Now that Kristin's in town, I'm going for a little sexier look!

Ha!! I love Dee with longer hair and I love the reason behind it all!

LMAO!!! Me too! If this what it took to get Dee to grow her hair out, all the more reason I'm on cloud nine about Kristen's return!

Her hair looked gorgeous on Friday/Monday's episode. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic