Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Walking Dead: Season 3; Sundays on AMC
Topic Started: Sep 18 2012, 06:00 PM (2,368 Views)
Edge1978
Member Avatar

I don't see Rick giving into the Governors demands. He knows Michonne is important to the camp.

However I do believe....

Spoiler: click to toggle
and this is the reason why I believe so..

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

Damn it Andrea was almost home free!! she is one tough cookie though, she never gives up :applause:
I just wish she had listened to Michonne the fist time
I want the last fight to be Michonne Vs the governer :popcorn:

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I thought for sure that Andrea was a goner. especially with Laurie Holden being on Talking Dead. I felt so bad for her. She was so close. I couldn't understand Rick's reaction. Did he see them, but thought he was seeing things or what? His reaction was very vague.

Supposedly....

michelle
Member Avatar

Yes, Rick saw something, but with all his "visions" lately, I don't think he trusted what he saw as anything other than the walkers.

Poor Rick. I NEED him to get his shit together quick.

I HATE the damn governor. He SCARES the crap out of me.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

michelle
Mar 19 2013, 12:13 PM
Yes, Rick saw something, but with all his "visions" lately, I don't think he trusted what he saw as anything other than the walkers.

Poor Rick. I NEED him to get his shit together quick.

I HATE the damn governor. He SCARES the crap out of me.
Tim Tebow and his religious addiction scares the shit out of me.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WE LOSE 27 CHARACTERS!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

What the hell were they thinking?!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Wow, hmm It was a really great episode....just not 'finale' great. I am actually going to miss

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

To me it felt more like a season premiere than a finale for some reason. I also don't get the choice made at the end.

And yeah, I'll miss that person too in a way. I read something where the new showrunner wrote that scene and it may not have been in the original outline for the season. Makes me wonder if it was tacked on relatively last minute.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I think the new show runner has been writing all along though, including several this year. So I'm not sure it was totally unplanned.

HUGE MISTAKE though!

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Did anyone else cry (literally) when "that" person died.

That person's BFF made it even worse on me when she started tearing, because she's seen as this strong person, but showcased her vulnerability in previous episodes in so many ways.

As for the finale, it didn't live up to its expections at all to me, except for that person shocking death.

I doubt I'll watch season four (j/k)

Time to honor that person memory by reading the comics.

Kenny
Member Avatar

What is it with this show making me hate characters and then giving them the saddest deaths possible to make me feel bad for wishing them dead?

Edge1978
Member Avatar

King of Hearts
Apr 1 2013, 11:08 PM
Did anyone else cry (literally) when "that" person died.

That person's BFF made it even worse on me when she started tearing, because she's seen as this strong person, but showcased her vulnerability in previous episodes in so many ways.

As for the finale, it didn't live up to its expections at all to me, except for that person shocking death.

I doubt I'll watch season four (j/k)

Time to honor that person memory by reading the comics.
OMG I totally did especially when...

But I am wondering if the producers are going to...

Edited by Edge1978, Apr 2 2013, 12:04 PM.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Everything in the final seemed empty. Even scenes of *SPOILER* the governor mowing down his own people was not eventually impactful. This is in part due to very rushed scenes and a lack of graphic violence. Something that is very uncharacteristic of the series so far. The problem is furthered when they rushed what could've been big, intense scenes, in favour of drawn out dialogue and fluff scenes.

Very disappointing as a normal mid-season episode, and definitely not fit for a season finale. Did not at all leave me excited for the next season.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I actually thought this was a great finale. I'm devastated that Andrea was killed. I loved her final scene with Rick, Daryl, and Michonne. I was very shocked that the Governor made it out alive. I hear he'll be back for season 4. Isn't it crazy that of the original cast only Rick, Carl, Daryl, Carol, and Glenn are left? And Carol is the only original female left...WOW

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kenny
Apr 2 2013, 12:11 AM
What is it with this show making me hate characters and then giving them the saddest deaths possible to make me feel bad for wishing them dead?
Right? Lori earlier this season made me feel terrible. I didn't hate her quite as much but I was hoping she'd die in childbirth or something. And then it was the saddest frickin' thing I think I've seen on television.

This one wasn't quite as sad to me for some reason but it was still...I feel like that character would have been interesting moving forward.

I really hope we get a break from the Governor.

Just to be on the safe side

Edge1978
Member Avatar

px780
Apr 3 2013, 01:49 AM
Kenny
Apr 2 2013, 12:11 AM
Right? Lori earlier this season made me feel terrible. I didn't hate her quite as much but I was hoping she'd die in childbirth or something. And then it was the saddest frickin' thing I think I've seen on television.

This one wasn't quite as sad to me for some reason but it was still...I feel like that character would have been interesting moving forward.

I really hope we get a break from the Governor.

Just to be on the safe side

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Quote:

she was explaining herself "I just wanted to save everybody" and when she asked if everyone was ok, they all nodded. It was like her mission was completed. Wow did I cry. LOL

It was highly emotional; even thinking about it just makes me :'(

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Thanks, Edge1978! That makes sense, and it makes things a little more interesting, imho because

Edge1978
Member Avatar

px780
Apr 3 2013, 11:23 AM
Thanks, Edge1978! That makes sense, and it makes things a little more interesting, imho because

ICAM! It's going to be a very interesting S4...I just hope they don't drag it out (i.e. S2a)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Yeah, if this show ever got its pacing on track it would be a serious contender for best show on tv, imho. It's good, it has moments of great. But there's also a lot of slow periods. I hope S4 fixes that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply