Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Horror Story: Asylum
Topic Started: Sep 18 2012, 06:17 PM (4,318 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Some new cast photos were released today. Click the spoiler tag to see them.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Kenny
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Never watched the show before,but after seeing the trailer for this season I just may watch,looks totally different from anything on tv.

King
Member Avatar

I hope this season is good. I am unsure about it. I don't think the trailers look that scary or good.

Season one really lost me by the end.

I just don't think I am a fan of Ryan Murphy anymore.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm feeling the same about Season 2. I'll give it a shot, maybe I'll do it in a marathon once it's over like I did with season 1 a few weeks ago.

That finale really tried its best to kill everything good the season had built up.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I can't wait for this - one week to go! I hope it avoids the Ryan Murphy curse

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

American Horror Story - Season 2 - Watch the First 5 Minutes

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I week countdown..With this and Walking Dead's premiere, it's going to be a scary week of amazing TV.

Kenny
Member Avatar

They had the premiere tonight in Hollywood. Here are some tweets from those who attended.

Lea Michele
I have no words. #AmericanHorrorStory Asylum is one of the best pieces of television I've ever seen. So scary!!!

Cory Monteith
American Horror Story was basically a combination of the scariest things I've ever seen or imagined or feared in my entire life.

Chord Overstreet
Congratulations to @MrRPMurphy and @BFalchuk on an amazing premiere!! American Horror Story scared me to death!! #nightmares

Dot-Marie Jones
OMG CRAZY!!!!!!!! AMERICAN HORROR STORY PREMIERE WAS INSANE!!!!!!

Blake Jenner
American Horror Story Asylum = AMAZING

Alex Newell
American Horror Story scared me beyond compare!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ryan Murphy just confirmed via Twitter that Dylan McDermott will be returning for season 2. He'll probably appear in the later episodes since the first half of the season has already been shot.

Only a few more hours until the premiere!

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm endlessly pissed that I won't be able to watch this season as it airs.

a2sassy
Member Avatar

I'm so ready for this show tonight!

lysie
Member Avatar

Not sure what I think of it yet. I'm especially unsure of the changes in time period. I liked the stuff with the reporter. I"m confused about Evan Peters' character.

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 17 2012, 11:12 PM
Not sure what I think of it yet.
Same here. I didn't come away from the episode liking or disliking it, I was just confused. I did find it incredibly creepy though and the preview for next week's episode looked really good.

Bremol
Member Avatar

I know what I think of it. It's a BSDM wet dream. That's the thought that kept going through my mind the entire time I was watching it. There's no story. It's just all bondage and sex and ... well ... Just not what I was wanting. Last season as least had a storyline along with the sex/sexual situations. I'm not against the sex, but at least have a plot in there somewhere.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

That was a mind fuck. So much so fast!

Dr. Arden is a mad scientist experimenting on patients and turning them into "monsters"

Kit was actually abducted by Aliens who skinned Alma and planted a chip in his neck that turned into a spider when removed.

Jessica Lange is a power hungry, religious fanatic who secretly wants to shag the monsignor.

The reporter stuff was very good. Love me some Clea DuVall and hope to see more of her.

My only WTF moment is how is bloody face still alive in the present?

The acting was top notch, and quite possibly the best on Television.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I enjoyed the premiere. Looks like there is lots of stuff to look forward to this season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply