Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Horror Story: Asylum
Topic Started: Sep 18 2012, 06:17 PM (4,345 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Kevc1980
Nov 28 2012, 02:07 PM
Loving this season so far..And Bloody Face 2's voice was Dylan McDermott. I wonder if he's the son of Thredson and Lana?
that was my thoughts too!

seriously, Lana has to be the most tortured character on any show I've ever seen. Sarah Paulson better get some Golden Globe, SAG and Emmy love this year!

I loved seeing Frannie Conroy as The Angel of Death. She was bad ass with those wings LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

All I could think at the end of that episode was, Poor Lana!!! Unbelievable!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

It was kind of poetic that Ruth Fisher was the angel of death. Loved Frances Conroy.

I am a bit confused though - did Sister Jude kill that girl or not when she ran her over? What about the news reports on the radio in her flashbacks? (I know the newspaper articles may have been fake courtesy of the devil...)

I have to say I'm not a fan of Zachary Quinto as in I don't think he is a good actor. Minority opinion I guess.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Nov 30 2012, 01:59 PM
I have to say I'm not a fan of Zachary Quinto as in I don't think he is a good actor. Minority opinion I guess.
Not really. :)

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I've only really ever enjoyed him on this show.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

This past week was great! Loved seeing Lana and Kit working together.

I was like wtf when it was revealed Arden was playing Sister Jude. I thought he was truly scared of Sister Eunice.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Rick
Dec 10 2012, 04:03 AM
This past week was great! Loved seeing Lana and Kit working together.

I was like wtf when it was revealed Arden was playing Sister Jude. I thought he was truly scared of Sister Eunice.
If someone flung me into a wall using their eyes only, I would also do what they told me to do! I think his talking to Sister Jude was a secret cry for help since he is at Sister Eunice's mercy now.
Edited by Southofsoap, Dec 10 2012, 02:39 PM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Can't believe nobody is watching/commenting. Since the Bloodyface reveal, this season has been super scary and creepy for me every episode. Even better than Season 1 I think.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Dec 13 2012, 06:13 PM
Can't believe nobody is watching/commenting. Since the Bloodyface reveal, this season has been super scary and creepy for me every episode. Even better than Season 1 I think.
Only the first episode was a let down for me. Everything sense then has had me hooked. And this may be weird to say, but seeing Jessica Lange dressed down makes me uncomfortable, sense she has reached other worldly levels of perfection.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Dec 13 2012, 06:22 PM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Dec 13 2012, 06:21 PM
Southofsoap
Dec 13 2012, 06:13 PM
Only the first episode was a let down for me. Everything sense then has had me hooked. And this may be weird to say, but seeing Jessica Lange dressed down makes me uncomfortable, sense she has reached other worldly levels of perfection.
Lange is perfection, but I think I preferred Constance to Jude as characters. The mythology was tighter on Season 1 also. Otherwise, the show is great.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm loving this season. I just haven't really had a chance to comment. Sister Mary as the possessed nun is my favorite, loving her character and the havoc she's requested. The Threadson and Lana storyline has been pretty amazing as well. Loved their scenes in Wednesday's episode. Great twist with her ending up pregnant. And Jude ending up as a patient was a brilliant twist. I'm excited to see how the show wraps up it's season.

The only thing I'm wary on is the aliens.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I think this season has been amazing. I just find myself sort of speechless after every episode and I have no idea where to begin with commentary, so I just don't. LOL.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm also loving this season!

I'm actually enjoying Jessica Lange more this season. I like to see her playing more of a softer side.

And totally agree that Lana is without a doubt the most tortured character on television. Every week something horrible is happening to her.

am103
Member Avatar

Can somebody explain to me what is going on with Grace? How is she pregnant? I've missed a couple weeks and this little plot twist seems to have come out of nowhere!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 2 2013, 10:08 PM
Can somebody explain to me what is going on with Grace? How is she pregnant? I've missed a couple weeks and this little plot twist seems to have come out of nowhere!
Grace and Kit had sex a few episodes ago, but then after Kit was arrested and returned to the Asylum, he and Grace were going to make a run for it only to have Grace shot dead, she was being taken to the lab by Doctor Arden when her body was kidnapped by Aliens and she returned 'alive' 2 episodes ago what looks to be 9 months preggers with what we believe is Kit's baby.

Wow, after reading what I wrote, WTF kind of show am I watching. :blink: LOL

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm loving this season, but I found the last episode rather blah. Dr. Arden and Sister Mary's death was rather anti-climax. Jessica Lange was amazing though.

aimees76
Member Avatar

^^^ Really?? I thought that episode was AMAZING!! I was kind of shocked by both deaths.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jan 4 2013, 06:38 PM
^^^ Really?? I thought that episode was AMAZING!! I was kind of shocked by both deaths.
And the musical bit was awesome.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I loved The Name Game musical bit. That was amazing. I'm really enjoying this season as well.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I thought it was a great episode too - so dark is the tone, that the whole musical bit felt out of place - like Ryan Murphy was pimping Glee!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply