Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Horror Story: Asylum
Topic Started: Sep 18 2012, 06:17 PM (5,949 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 25 2012, 10:34 AM
Southofsoap
Oct 25 2012, 09:44 AM
I loved the exorcist stuff! I'm such a sucker for that crap lol
Me too. That was pretty amazing. It reminded me of Marlena's exorcism scenes. It was also pretty brilliant to have the demon give us a glimpse into the past of Sister Jude. I love that the demon is now inside the younger nun. Great twist. And James Cromwell's character is creepy.
I truly think Murphy/Falchuk are DAYS fans...lol Last season we had Constance's son "Beauregard" as well as Vivian giving birth to twins with 2 baby daddies ala Sami Brady and now a possession lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I'm digging this season. I think Cromwell is insanely creepy (and at time hilarious)...I like the possessed nun a lot as well. Jessica Lange is outstanding as ever. Chloe Sevigny's character cracks me up too. I love how she is playing her lol

My biggest issues thus far are I hate the "modern" BloodyFace story. I think it's ridiculously corny and I just don't give a shit. Also the need to force actors who have no Boston accent do do a Boston accent. It's distracting how terrible they are, but that's porbably because I am from Boston and know very few people who actually speak like Kennedys. Just let the actors use their normal voices. And lastly...the alien stuff. I'm thinking the twist will be that all of that is some menta disorder or other, otherwise there's just too much going on. Posession, aliens, murderers, Nazis...I don't know. I'm trying not to think too hard on it and just enjoy and so far I am enjoying most of what I'm seeing.

Lil
Member Avatar

My only real gripe this season is the alien angle. I don't understand it at all. Too much. But I'm enjoying nevertheless. Jessica Lange is a goddess.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply