Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Lindsay Bushman OUT!
Topic Started: Sep 19 2012, 09:11 AM (2,826 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Lindsay Bushman Out as Young and Restless' Summer Newman

Lindsay Bushman, who has been portraying Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Phyllis' (Michelle Stafford) annoying daughter Summer for a few months, has been let go. The role will be recast.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/19/lindsay-bushman-out-as-young-and-restless-summer-newman
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

LMAO.....at least JPF can see what MAB couldn't. Did MAB ever test these new actors to see if they could act?

LPS
Member Avatar

However, why are only WOMEN being recast or fired? This is getting obnoxious, IMO.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yes, this is awesome news. Let's hope they get a younger Summer this time though..

I'm guessing we'll probably hear about the men soon right? But I think the biggest issue was the women on the show anyways, most of the men can act.. I mean, Kyle and Fen come to mind for guys that can be fired next but besides them the only other guy I'd like to see go next is Tucker and maybe Kevin

I hope we get some return and not just a whole new shit load of JFP's own newbies. Wouldn't mind seeing Jana again, or JT

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Good move. I just didn't feel it with her. I thought she looked too old and I didn't think she was that good of an actress. They do seem to be letting all the women go but I expect we'll get some men being fired soon. Kyle and Fen come to mind. I would love for Kevin to go too, I've never liked the character since the first time he showed up with his STD. He needs to go too.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

good! she sucked!

klements

Great news! She can take that nuFen with her. That kid isn't much better of an actor than this girl playing Summer.

Queen B
Member Avatar

klements
Sep 19 2012, 09:40 AM
Great news! She can take that nuFen with her. That kid isn't much better of an actor than this girl playing Summer.
I do think hes a better actor then this airhead playing Summer, but thats not saying much

Peridott
Member Avatar

I was hoping for this. Summer is annoying, looks nothing like a Phick kid, and has no chemistry with either parent.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Its like she was reading our minds!! Now if only she could hire Lexi A, she's probably too old for Summer tho and since she got fired by Jill I doubt it. :unsure:

Checkers
Member Avatar

THANK YOU GAWD! That girl couldn't act.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

:applause: See! Told y'all from day one that teen needed to be sent back to the local MALL they got her from.... The 3rd recast also needs to be younger it was dumb as all get out to have Samantha in the role then later super size her w/ Lindsay.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 19 2012, 11:54 AM
:applause: See! Told y'all from day one that teen needed to be sent back to the local MALL they got her from.... The 3rd recast also needs to be younger it was dumb as all get out to have Samantha in the role then later super size her w/ Lindsay.
But they did the same thing to Kyle! He went from 12 to out of college! :wtf:

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 19 2012, 09:16 AM
However, why are only WOMEN being recast or fired? This is getting obnoxious, IMO.
Kyle & Fen need to go.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

3WishGenie
Sep 19 2012, 12:03 PM
MERCY! :doh: I forgot about Fen how many scenes has that child had? they should mos definitely rid of him And just think how on earth are they going to fix Kyle age I mean he been shown humping Eden.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 19 2012, 12:15 PM
3WishGenie
Sep 19 2012, 12:03 PM
MERCY! :doh: I forgot about Fen how many scenes has that child had? they should mos definitely rid of him And just think how on earth are they going to fix Kyle age I mean he been shown humping Eden.
the fact that he's been humping Easy E is a much bigger problem to fix than his age! :puke:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

:applause: :applause: JFP is my HERO!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I didn't think she was that bad, at least not for what her role was. I did think she could improve with time and practice. Perhaps Phelps/Griffin plan on pushing Summer to the front and center, and they want an actress that can handle that role. Bushman probably couldn't.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

just joey

Queen B
Sep 19 2012, 09:21 AM
Yes, this is awesome news. Let's hope they get a younger Summer this time though..

I'm guessing we'll probably hear about the men soon right? But I think the biggest issue was the women on the show anyways, most of the men can act.. I mean, Kyle and Fen come to mind for guys that can be fired next but besides them the only other guy I'd like to see go next is Tucker and maybe Kevin

I hope we get some return and not just a whole new shit load of JFP's own newbies. Wouldn't mind seeing Jana again, or JT
It's about time they got rid of that "TO OLD" SUMMER :moon: . Great idea, Re-casting "SUMMER". Bring back the "OLD" summer. She was much younger & more believable as a daughter to nick & phyllis. And if the original "Summer" is not available, than they should cast a "Young" summer, as a replacement. None of this older shit, all grown up. What a waste. It's bad enough to have "AGED" KYLE & FEN. SICK,SICK, SICK.(Maybe one that looks exactly like "JACK") I for one would love to see Summer lok like "JACK". Maybe they will have it so that "Jack" turns out to be :fp2: "Summers Daddy" :teehee :cart: : It's so phony & unbelieveable to those of us who have watched this show for years & some of us, from day "1". I don't care how many they screwed, or that they went through college. Get rid of those 2 phonies :whack: . :moon: And since they are getting rid of my heather, maybe they'll kill off phyllis. Maybe she should be daisy's next victim. :rockon: Daisy needs to get even with that Bitch phyllis. Than I can honestly say"Phyllis" :rip: . :cart:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Maybe they will cast Brittany Underwood as the nuSummer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply