Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Lindsay Bushman OUT!
Topic Started: Sep 19 2012, 09:11 AM (2,818 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

^They might as well bring on Starr. Just NO, lol. I never understood the appeal of Langhston.
Edited by LPS, Sep 19 2012, 07:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I have never liked the concept of SORAsing. I understand they can't have kids on much, they are expensive,and not much SL for them, so they grow them up.

But if you think about it- soaps have only been around for 40-50 years. If they were around longer they'd have great-great-great-great-great grandmas that are only 45 on these shows!

Like Adam- Didn't Sharon hold him when he was a baby? And now married him? There is a character on Days like that too. He was 4 and came back 30. It's too much.

Queen B
Member Avatar

restless daze
Sep 19 2012, 08:01 PM
I have never liked the concept of SORAsing. I understand they can't have kids on much, they are expensive,and not much SL for them, so they grow them up.

But if you think about it- soaps have only been around for 40-50 years. If they were around longer they'd have great-great-great-great-great grandmas that are only 45 on these shows!

Like Adam- Didn't Sharon hold him when he was a baby? And now married him? There is a character on Days like that too. He was 4 and came back 30. It's too much.
LOL oh god that is just weird. I definitely think Adam is the EJ of Days

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

DrewHamilton
Sep 19 2012, 03:26 PM
Perhaps Phelps/Griffin plan on pushing Summer to the front and center, and they want an actress that can handle that role. Bushman probably couldn't.
If this is the case then rest assure J.Farren will dip into her (FOJ) pool /Hollywood Heights. HA! Here comes Hunter can't think of her last name but she's a cute teen.

Crossface
Member Avatar

YES!!! Thank you, she can't act her way out of a paper bag, she stunk and looked nothing like Nick or Phyllis. Why did she act like something smelled all the time?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

LPS
Sep 19 2012, 09:16 AM
However, why are only WOMEN being recast or fired? This is getting obnoxious, IMO.
Atleast it can't be said they're the wrong women. (But Sharon Case / Sharon Newman is exactly the type of female Jill has a history of axing)

MAB did fill the show with alot of women for the men to stomp all over.
Edited by Drew, Sep 19 2012, 09:08 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 19 2012, 09:08 PM
LPS
Sep 19 2012, 09:16 AM
However, why are only WOMEN being recast or fired? This is getting obnoxious, IMO.
Atleast it can't be said they're the wrong women. (But Sharon Case / Sharon Newman is exactly the type of female Jill has a history of axing)

MAB did fill the show with alot of women for the men to stomp all over.
oh HELL no! She couldn't possibly be that stupid could she? I can't picture her cutting SC honestly. infact I don't think any EP would even be aloud to fire actors like SC because I doubt Sony would ever allow that! Its bad enough that we no longer have Dru or Ashley, but to get rid of Sharon.. I would officially be done with this show. Sharon is the last woman on this show worth following for me now, especially with Eileen Davidson gone. Sharon is all i have left. :redface: :angry: :shame:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks again, Daytime! Are they keeping any of the cast? Is the recast to save money?

:wave:

lightandday
Member Avatar

Checkers
Sep 19 2012, 04:14 PM
Maybe they will cast Brittany Underwood as the nuSummer.
They throwing names out there.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/another-hollywood-heights-star-yr

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

OMG!! :OhMy: That makes Sharon a COUGAR!! Robbing the cradle. It's getting curiouser and curiouser.
And some thought Phyllis was the only cougar roaming the streets of GC.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Just saw Robert Adamson's tweet saying its good to have Haley back in his corner so Haley King got the role.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Peridott
Sep 20 2012, 10:22 PM
Just saw Robert Adamson's tweet saying its good to have Haley back in his corner so Haley King got the role.
HAHAHA! So the Hunter girl got it $$$ChaChing!! :dance: My buddy gotta pay up :dance:

Queen B
Member Avatar

is she a good actress?

lightandday
Member Avatar

Don't no Bee, I can give a whole heap of mega shits about the character of SuperGirl, I had bet$ going since LB was ousted #That'sAll :biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply