Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, September 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 19 2012, 01:39 PM (3,533 Views)
Ariella
Member Avatar

I like the sound of the Lumi scenes. Their bickering is usually what most couples would call foreplay which is something I always liked about them. I haven't been too happy with Sami as of late, still not to be honest, but Lucas and Sami scenes always get me smiling.
Edited by Ariella, Sep 19 2012, 06:01 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

rfsexton
Sep 19 2012, 04:27 PM
lumifan4life
Sep 19 2012, 02:11 PM
Ok I'm looking forward to the Lumi banter. I've missed this, lol. Lucas better not ever change his mind about how he feels or he will look like an idiot. Seriously does he just want to hear himself talk and is that why he repeated over and over again that he's not interested anymore? Cause it's not like we haven't heard the same speech about 5 million times before. I really, really hope for his sake he means it, lol.
I seriously doubt he will stick to his guns. He and Sami have a history. They go together like matching bookends. I think we will see them back together by Christmas.
I think by Christmas Safe will be living in either wedded bliss or just bliss but it's definitely Safe one way or another. As for Lucas, if they are seriously going to have him repeat that he's not interested in Sami in every single future episode then either he needs help or I see him changing his tune by New Years, lol.

concerned
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Sep 19 2012, 08:15 PM
rfsexton
Sep 19 2012, 04:27 PM
lumifan4life
Sep 19 2012, 02:11 PM
Ok I'm looking forward to the Lumi banter. I've missed this, lol. Lucas better not ever change his mind about how he feels or he will look like an idiot. Seriously does he just want to hear himself talk and is that why he repeated over and over again that he's not interested anymore? Cause it's not like we haven't heard the same speech about 5 million times before. I really, really hope for his sake he means it, lol.
I seriously doubt he will stick to his guns. He and Sami have a history. They go together like matching bookends. I think we will see them back together by Christmas.
I think by Christmas Safe will be living in either wedded bliss or just bliss but it's definitely Safe one way or another. As for Lucas, if they are seriously going to have him repeat that he's not interested in Sami in every single future episode then either he needs help or I see him changing his tune by New Years, lol.
Sami needs another wedding like she needs a hole in the head.

It had better be unwedded bliss.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

This epi actually doesn't sound to terrible.

I'm glad to see Bo and Hope.

appleblossom

It would be a trip if LUMI has one last romantic fling, then Autumn surprises Lucas in Salem and they reunite, just as Sami discovers she's pregnant. At the same time Gabi discovers she's pregnant just as Will and Sonny get more serious about each other! That would be a fun and entertaining episode!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

The cop and the criminal fighting to hold her hand. Lol! Love Lucas!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^Lol...that is a good line....I'm dying to see the delivery. This show needs more comedy, seriously they need to showcase those that can do it more....Victor, Lucas, etc.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 20 2012, 07:46 AM
^^Lol...that is a good line....I'm dying to see the delivery. This show needs more comedy, seriously they need to showcase those that can do it more....Victor, Lucas, etc.
on half of delivery the camera was on sami
Edited by Partnersincrime, Sep 20 2012, 07:56 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Sep 20 2012, 07:55 AM
LuvingLumi
Sep 20 2012, 07:46 AM
on half of delivery the camera was on sami
expected...

lumifan4life

appleblossom
Sep 20 2012, 12:12 AM
It would be a trip if LUMI has one last romantic fling, then Autumn surprises Lucas in Salem and they reunite, just as Sami discovers she's pregnant. At the same time Gabi discovers she's pregnant just as Will and Sonny get more serious about each other! That would be a fun and entertaining episode!
I know this is the Sami show and none of her men (former or current) are allowed to have lives outside of her, but I still think it's interesting that Lucas hasn't spent even 5 seconds thinking about Autumn in any of his scenes post-breakup. No "I screwed up my engagement and life with Autumn for that bitch" feelings, not even one hint of regret from Lucas that Autumn dumping him was entirely his fault and that maybe he should try to win her back now since nothing is stopping him. Instead all he does is talk about Sami this or Sami that. Doesn't matter what he says and even if he thinks she's the devil incarnate now, the fact is Sami is still on his brain yet his sweet, innocent fiancee is still a distant memory. I could understand it when he was in love with Sami a few months ago but really he has no excuse now not to think about the chick, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Sep 20 2012, 08:41 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I enjoyed the Sami/Lucas scenes, other then that there was too much Melame related story that practically took up the whole show.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Rafe has still got it bad for Sami. Rafe is in denial, but I think Sami can see right through it. SAFE all the way on this one, especially knowing the upcoming obstacles that are coming their way. Rafe was looking nice that white henley shirt, I was wishing he'd just take it off and show us some skin. IK, just missing MARMAR and their shirtless men fetish! Safe chemistry was in overdrive today..... GG was doing a good job. Well done, it's taken only 4 or 5 years !!!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I like the Chad & Brady scenes, I wished Brady would have decked Chad, after telling him if he wasn't in the tunnels with Melanie, he would have been with Madison and maybe she wouldn't have died. Ouch that has got to hurt! Atleast the writers haven't forgot point this out. Part of me misses Madison... Bring SJB back!

Helpless Romantic

Dreamer
Sep 20 2012, 01:02 PM
Rafe has still got it bad for Sami. Rafe is in denial, but I think Sami can see right through it. SAFE all the way on this one, especially knowing the upcoming obstacles that are coming their way. Rafe was looking nice that white henley shirt, I was wishing he'd just take it off and show us some skin. IK, just missing MARMAR and their shirtless men fetish! Safe chemistry was in overdrive today..... GG was doing a good job. Well done, it's taken only 4 or 5 years !!!
We are due for some shirtless scenes :wub:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Sep 20 2012, 01:11 PM.

reagon

It's sad. I think the show is better in a lot of ways but I'm just not that interested in what's going on with anyone. And I like Eric Martsolf a lot but I think I'm over the character of Brady period. He just does nothing for me anymore. I just love Bo. I'm going to miss PR a lot
Edited by reagon, Sep 20 2012, 01:51 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

I know its no big deal but when Bo was talking to Hope about the DiMeras paying off the Mayor,the Governor, and last time working for the FBI. It was the CIA not the FBI.That a just small detail but it still bugs me that I caught that and writers did not. I know the CIA plot was with the old writers but that plot was just this year. Since Bo and Hope was part of that storyline I think the actors should had said something or changed the wording.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Way too much Melanie . . . and it's all so repetitive! :sleep:

Wow Chad way to be sensitive to Brady's loss. Jerk! I'm not so opposed to his "dark' turn though because he was dull as dirt before and at least this gives me some craziness in Salem to look forward to with his character.

Loved Lucas and his smart remark about the cop and the criminal cage match over who gets to hold Sami's hand next! Please keep giving Lucas lines like this. I think Lumi work so well when Lucas doesn't hold back on Sami. I want him to be the one who always sees exactly what's going on.

The Rafe and Sami scenes were really good too. Rafe's definitely hesitant over getting his heart broken again, but he actually put his feelings out there. Galen did an excellent job. I liked Sami's response about still being remorseful for her behavior. Those are emotions I believe considering the history of this couple. I felt like I was watching an anguished romantic moment without it being heavy handed to push the point. Much better writing imo. (btw - That white henley? Oh Yeah!!!)

Victor! Victor! Please come out from Maggie's shadow. Be a man not a mouse!

I thought Bo and Hope were so sweet and could just feel all the weight of Peter leaving in every conversation. It's heartbreaking knowing the gap Days will have without him.

Brady sure is doing a lot of floating around, but I'd rather see that than them put him with Jennifer romantically. All kinds of 'no' on that from me. I hope they are just waiting for the right moment to get him involved in a complex story - hopefully involving Kristen and some Dimera battling.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Disliked every boring moment. Only positive was I briefly thought - and can't believe that I'm typing this - that Rafe looked pseudo-handsome in his white shirt.

samixxx
Member Avatar

The Safe stuff with Kate made me wonder about her past relationship with Kristen. I really don't remember Kate/Kristen how they were opposite but the both had Tony/Andre and John in common? Were they enemies?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Victor and Kate's scenes were really the only thing I enjoyed today. Reunite these two!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply