Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MSN.ca Kristian Alfonso Interview
Topic Started: Sep 19 2012, 03:26 PM (2,558 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/tv/days-of-our-lives-kristian-alfonso-dishes-on-her-jewellery-line-and-the-end-of-bo-and-hope
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

TFP :)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

KA I love you but stop saying 'the best is yet to come'....PLEASE.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I take it she actually doesn't watch the show. :laugh:

Good interview though.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

How many times have we heard "The best is yet to come?" Yeah, right!
GAWD, she sure is beautiful though.

mellymet

I am not looking forward to Bo and Hope's last scenes. Especially how emotional it seemed Peter was that day. They will be very hard to watch. I so wish he got an exit story half as much as Melanie did :censored:

Days4Life

There's too much negativity in the world today, and it's refreshing to read about someone who is upbeat and positive. I haven't always liked the direction of the show but there's always hope for better days ahead. I am going to miss Bo so much, though. He's always been one of my favorites, and Bo and Hope are my second favorite supercouple, next to Doug and Julie.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Days4Life
Sep 19 2012, 04:10 PM
There's too much negativity in the world today, and it's refreshing to read about someone who is upbeat and positive. I haven't always liked the direction of the show but there's always hope for better days ahead. I am going to miss Bo so much, though. He's always been one of my favorites, and Bo and Hope are my second favorite supercouple, next to Doug and Julie.
This is true...but you have to understand why people are so skeptical....KA has been saying this exact thing for like 2 yrs in a row and the show has been TERRIBLE....essentially KA is a "blow smoke up your ass" kind of person when it comes to DAYS.

She is a good actor, a pretty thing to look at...but I don't believe jack shit out of her mouth in regards to the state the show is...ill let my eyes and ears be the judge that proves her wrong.

Tammy
Member Avatar

"I leave the writing to the writers", she says. "They haven't let me down yet!"

REALLY??? :blink:

lysie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 19 2012, 04:37 PM
Days4Life
Sep 19 2012, 04:10 PM
This is true...but you have to understand why people are so skeptical....KA has been saying this exact thing for like 2 yrs in a row and the show has been TERRIBLE....essentially KA is a "blow smoke up your ass" kind of person when it comes to DAYS.

She is a good actor, a pretty thing to look at...but I don't believe jack shit out of her mouth in regards to the state the show is...ill let my eyes and ears be the judge that proves her wrong.
It also doesn't help that after she praised the heck out of the spring of 2011, she later talked about how unrecognizable the character had become to her. Lauren Koslow has done the same thing. It's just hard to believe anything they say anymore.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I am all for upbeat and positive people, I love KA and the character of HOPE, but really, what world is she living in?
DAYS has sucked bigtime for the longest while, and not everything is as good and great as she thinks. Does she actually watch the show or read/hear what fans are thinking? Fellow actors and writers got fired or let go, including PR, that doesn't make things go over so well. It is a sign that there are major problems with the show BTS.

KA is really DAYS' biggest PR pusher, I will take her at face value, but reserve judgement of DAYS for myself. To me it is all.... :blah: :blah: :blah:
Edited by Dreamer, Sep 19 2012, 10:04 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

KA and LK...just tweet the pics and stop spinnin' the shit and we'll be all good! LOL

Daysofold

Dreamer
Sep 19 2012, 10:03 PM
I am all for upbeat and positive people, I love KA and the character of HOPE, but really, what world is she living in?
DAYS has sucked bigtime for the longest while, and not everything is as good and great as she thinks. Does she actually watch the show or read/hear what fans are thinking? Fellow actors and writers got fired or let go, including PR, that doesn't make things go over so well. It is a sign that there are major problems with the show BTS.

KA is really DAYS' biggest PR pusher, I will take her at face value, but reserve judgement of DAYS for myself. To me it is all.... :blah: :blah: :blah:
I couldn't agree more!

maverick
Member Avatar

I always enjoy this writer's interviews with KA. I think she reads the scripts, but what is written does not necessarily mean it comes out looking amazing on screen. lol

Drew
Member Avatar

She's clearly talking about when the show's finally over. ;)
Edited by Drew, Sep 20 2012, 02:32 AM.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

It doesn't sound like they have much of anything planned for Hope once Bo is gone.

maverick
Member Avatar

They are just on Christmas episodes at this point... Come January/February episodes pretty sure the train will be moving fast to move Hope away from Bo. Sigh.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Kristen, I just don't believe you that good is best to come, you said that before. :blah:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Ok, my eyes just got very teary when she talked about Bope's last scene.... :( I'll have lots of tissues when his last episode airs...

Kristian- I love you!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 20 2012, 02:32 AM
She's clearly talking about when the show's finally over. ;)
I had to take a double take at your avi...lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply