Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Will and Sonny Lock Lips (Video)
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 08:30 AM (5,375 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Smiled from ear to ear! FINALLY!!! :D And what a wonderful romantic kiss.... :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sonwill
Member Avatar

That kiss was fantastic and the whole little talk leading up to it was adorable too, I wonder if it continues into Monday though, or maybe not? I don't think it will personally but then again the kiss didn't seem long enough and no aftermath to it, IMO would be kinda weird lol. BUT ANYWAYS IT WAS SO CUTEEE :wub:
Edited by sonwill, Sep 20 2012, 01:21 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Sep 20 2012, 08:30 AM
TV Guide's Michael Logan posted a video clip where Will and Sonny share an ACTUAL kiss this time. The actual episode where this takes place will air on Friday.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Days-Lives-Sonny-Will-Kiss-1053251.aspx
Thank you for sharing! The scene is very touching. Love Sonny, love Will, love Freddie, love Chandler. Love ALL of this. Let's get this romance heating up.

La_Laa

Awww, Wilson! :wub2: Boys, what a delicious kiss. They both was so into the kiss :cloud9:

vanjakefan1992
Member Avatar

Grinned so much watching this and tried not to scream. This was something I was really hoping might happen, and it is. Ty soooo much for sharing this with all of us! :wub: :cloud9: :smooch:

cyndabell

badaddiction
Sep 20 2012, 09:51 AM
While I admit the kiss was sweet and well done, I just can't get into them as a pairing. For me the problem is more FS than CM. It's bad enough that 90% of the time FS has such a boring screen presence and deliver his lines in such a lackluster manner, but to add to that, the show dresses Sonny in the most unflattering way. The wardrobe always make him look as if he's trying to hide a baby bump.
I can't get into them as a pairing either because it still just seems too forced. I've absolutely adored many gay relationships on TV, but this one is arguably one that I just can't get into. I'm not down with just "any old gay story." The players have to seriously click for me, and these two, adorable as they both are as individuals, do not.
Edited by cyndabell, Sep 20 2012, 04:09 PM.

mrfixit
Member Avatar

When is November sweeps between when and when?

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

mrfixit
Sep 20 2012, 04:02 PM
I believe it starts Oct 29 and goes to Nov 30

michr544125

johnwalterseip
Sep 20 2012, 04:27 PM
mrfixit
Sep 20 2012, 04:02 PM
I believe it starts Oct 29 and goes to Nov 30
That's why I don't think it's that far away if Will and Sonny were to get a love scene just 1-2 months after their first kiss. That would be much better than I'd expect. I hope i'm not reading too much into it but sure sounds like it could happen.

Still can't get over how great this first kiss is. Just love it!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Awwwwwwwwwwwwe!

And while I am here, I'm going to plug my fanlisting for Chandler M: http://ally.escapist.nu/chandler

Aldo
Member Avatar

Beautiful scene. Beautiful kiss. Nice Days.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Sep 20 2012, 10:48 AM
I'm happy for the WilSon fans.

I still don't see the chemistry between the two. My issues is with Chandler/Will- The character is mixed up and still not good enough for Sonny. and I just find Chandler boring as an actor. Smith still has better chemistry between the actor that plays Brian.

Oh well... just my honest opinion

Again, I'm happy for the WilSon fans.
I havent even read your post and I liked it hahaha just letting you know

my comment on this I want Brian and Sonny if they kiss that would be something to get excited about

Freddie is Awesome so is Sonny I love love the way he delivered his lines he is just full of awesomeness

Freddie Posted Image

I am still waiting for Sonny other Romance he supposed to have

I am not sure if the bad kisser is Will or Chandler but he did a hell good job on this according to his previous so called french kisses

However I never say no to this Posted Image

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Ilovecandy
Sep 20 2012, 09:52 PM
Freddie is Awesome so is Sonny I love love the way he delivered his lines he is just full of awesomeness
I think Freddie is one of the best line readers on the show. He's not in a league with the exceptional John Aniston by any means; but he's easily the best line reader of the younger crowd and he can certainly hold his own with any of the show's veteran performers and he often exceed them. He nailed that "let me be the judge" line. Massey may receive more praise yet Smith is a fine actor himself. Days made an excellent decision by having these guys portray this story on screen.

Alin89
Member Avatar

wow that was hot!!

naptown
Member Avatar

Chandler giggles and smiles through every single one of his scenes, regardless of what Will's reaction should be. Granted it's an adorable smile, but whether he is playing angry, frustrated, shocked, etc. he's always smiling. I remember him practically laughing through the ridiculous safe house explosion where Marlena, John, Rafe, Carrie, Bo and Hope had been "killed". I still think he's a great actor and can cry well on cue, but for some reason, I find his giggle/smiling thing he does in every scene a little disconcerting.

I'd also like to see the writers give Freddie a shot to show off his acting chops, because I agree with others who said he's been written and comes off a little bland. Every real dramatic event that's happened recently, he's been off screen and we've had to put up with Camilla and Casey who can't act their way out of a nutsack.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Ilovecandy
Sep 20 2012, 09:52 PM
Mirage75
Sep 20 2012, 10:48 AM
I'm happy for the WilSon fans.

I still don't see the chemistry between the two. My issues is with Chandler/Will- The character is mixed up and still not good enough for Sonny. and I just find Chandler boring as an actor. Smith still has better chemistry between the actor that plays Brian.

Oh well... just my honest opinion

Again, I'm happy for the WilSon fans.
I havent even read your post and I liked it hahaha just letting you know

my comment on this I want Brian and Sonny if they kiss that would be something to get excited about

Freddie Posted Image

I am still waiting for Sonny other Romance he supposed to have

I am not sure if the bad kisser is Will or Chandler but he did a hell good job on this according to his previous so called french kisses

However I never say no to this Posted Image
you already saw the other potential romance. Its when Brian pursued Sonny but Sonny did not want him. The True romance FS spoke of is between Sonny & Will

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

TFP :D . That was such an amazing kiss :wub: and a great convo before that . They are just so adorable together :wub2: . And I love WilSon even more after this.I can't wait to see what happens next with them :D .I'm so excited.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm literally obsessed with this kiss. Can't stop watching it or thinking about it. I must be crazy. :D I just love this story so much and it's really the only one I do love. I hope it continues with plenty of air time...not backburned.

michr544125

I can't stop watching either!!! Can't wait till I can watch off my tv in a few.

Edited by michr544125, Sep 21 2012, 01:50 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

OMG....I'm going to obsess all weekend because it continues on Monday! :cheer: :cheer: :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply