Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Grey's Anatomy(Season 9)
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 02:55 PM (3,080 Views)
bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I liked the premiere episode. I HATED that Mark died but having Arizona at the end saved it for me (that and April, I don't know what it is but I really like her...and the possibility of her and Jackson).

That said, I did NOT like the 2nd episode. I just didn't like the feel of it. It was choppy and the jumping around thing bugged the hell out of me. Hopefully tonight's will be better.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Last nights episode was great,I hope Kallie can get through to Arizona,then again I have no clue how it feels to lose a major part of your body.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I enjoyed last night's episode as well. Still feels weird to have Christina at another hospital but looking forward to seeing where her story goes. Love me some Jackson and April, so yay for me! Haha.

Alin89
Member Avatar

the third episode was better. im happy they decided against the settlement check.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Gosh whatever Bailey is on this season I want some.

King
Member Avatar

A much-needed light-hearted episode!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i liked the latest episode too it had become too dark lately.

Alin89
Member Avatar

another good episode yet it was very strange!!

King
Member Avatar

I was not digging the episode until the last segment, and then I loved it!

I love Christina and Mer. They're my fav TV friendship right now.

Next week looks funny. So glad X-tina is back at Seattle Grace!
Edited by King, Nov 11 2012, 02:11 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

Best episode of the season so far for me!

I'm going to miss the old Doc. He and Christina were WONDERFUL together. But Christina's back where she belongs, with dark n twisty BFF, Mer.

All's right with the world.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

She's walking,yeah Arizona.

"Nobody named Jeff has ever done anything substantial",haha,ouch.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 15 2012, 09:50 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wait they wanna sue the hospital where these doctors are employed,ok,it's not like they knew it was gonna crash.

This season is driving me nuts,they have like 2 weeks of new episode then it's not on one week.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 15 2012, 10:03 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think they should have sued the plane company. I liked to see Arizona walking. I'm happy that christina is back. I'm seriously wondering how long this show will go though. there isnt much stories like it use to be.

cajnej
Member Avatar

michelle
Nov 12 2012, 09:49 PM
Best episode of the season so far for me!

I'm going to miss the old Doc. He and Christina were WONDERFUL together. But Christina's back where she belongs, with dark n twisty BFF, Mer.

All's right with the world.
I loved the episode and I agree Sandra Oh and William Daniels were fabulous together. If anyone has never seen episodes of St Elsewhere and can get a chance to, just see how great he was as Doctor Mark Craig who terrorized all the interns as he expected perfection. My favourite Doc is still Dr Alex Karev and I would love it if Izzy ever came back. I am liking April and Jackson.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

LOL at Christina giving the newbies Dwarf names.

King
Member Avatar

X-tina is the best!

Alin89
Member Avatar

Im so happy mer is preggers. So far it was a really good episode. Bailey was making me laugh. Poor owen.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Slow motion stuff is driving me nuts.

That girl is such a bitch to leave her child and a sick child at that.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Holy crap,I did not know Neve Campell was gonna be on here. :D

Alin89
Member Avatar

the slow motion was driving me insane. it was a good episode. I was thinking if derek's surgery doesnt work they should bring his sister from Private Practice.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply