Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Grey's Anatomy(Season 9)
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 02:55 PM (3,143 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I love Grey's!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

again another wedding getting messed up. i for once wanted bailey to get her happy ending. poor richard with adelle being sick. i hope that mere's baby survives. january is looking good.

King
Member Avatar

The last ten minutes of this week's were great. I watched the last segment a few times, at least three.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor richard. i really liked this episode with the biker gang.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i cant believe they want to bankrupt the hospital. i was happy they won the settlement.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Poor Arizona.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

BalscoFan5
Jan 24 2013, 09:37 PM
Poor Arizona.
I know. And UGHHHHHHH at her dream of cutting her leg off. Made me hurt!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

That dream of her cutting her leg was gross and horrifying.

Alin89
Member Avatar

the arizona scenes were too much for me. I liked that meredith conquered her fear of flying. i still like the new interns. i liked bailey speaking up. next week seems intersting.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Well intern,that was just plain stupid,especially with a camera watching you.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I think I need to watch last week's show to get what's going on now.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I think the soap fan in me was half-expecting the camera "Bob" person to actually be Burke or someone from the hospital's past. lol

Alin89
Member Avatar

the cameras were hillarious. i loved the bailey scenes. next week seems very intense. i like the new doctor.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this latest episode was very boring. i knew they would use their cash so predicable.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Their finally back on track and they want Christina to lie to Owen.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i felt so bad for owen. i like april with the paramedic guy. i think they did the right thing by quiting. i hope it works out for them. i also felt bad for bailey. i loved that fighting couple. next week looks good.
Edited by Alin89, Feb 15 2013, 10:14 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

wat an ending. im kind of getting sick of this s/l. i want more medical stories. i also want to knoe if mere will have a daughter or a son.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this is wat im talking about the greys i love. I love the new hospital name. I think i'm going to like them being in charge the doctors. this episode reminded me of greys of old.

michelle
Member Avatar

Alin89
Mar 17 2013, 12:51 AM
this is wat im talking about the greys i love. I love the new hospital name. I think i'm going to like them being in charge the doctors. this episode reminded me of greys of old.
Me too. The show was so so so great last week! I loved Avery coming into his own at the end and really taking charge, and the hospital's new name - just perfection!

I was balling like a baby. :wub2:

Alin89
Member Avatar

im so happy mer and derek r having a boy. I hope they name it Mark. It was a pretty good episode but still not good as compared as the last episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply