Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Grey's Anatomy(Season 9)
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 02:55 PM (2,973 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Premiere's September 27th on ABC.

Cannot wait to see more stuff from the plane crash,still angry about Lexie though.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Alin89
Member Avatar

this episode was good too. I was happy that the mother fought so hard for her son. The pregnant woman dying was so sad. I can't wait till next week.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

i felt so bad for bailey in this episode. Those infected wounds looked nasty. I also felt bad for poor meredith. I think april will get in trouble for wat she did. I also have a feeling owen might adopt that kid.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

This is just amazing for a 9 year old show!

Quote:

ABC's 'Grey's Anatomy' Emerges as TV's #1 Broadcast of the Week in Adults 18-49

via press release:

ABC's Grey's Anatomy Emerges as TV's #1 Broadcast of the Week in AD18-49

Live + 7 Day Ratings for the week of 3/18/13 (Week #26):

Based on Nielsenís TV playback data for the week, ABCís Greyís Anatomy picked up an additional +1.5 rating points to emerge as TVís #1 broadcast program of the week in Adults 18-49 (4.5 rating). In the final Live + 7 day numbers, the ABC drama moved out of a tie with CBSí Criminal Minds (4.4), while leapfrogging over CBSí NCIS (4.4) and Foxís American Idol-Weds (4.3) to finish the week as the highest-rated broadcast among young adults. The ABC drama had inched past the Thursday edition of American Idol by 1-tenth of a rating point to stand as the nightís #1 show for the first time ever in the Live + Same Day numbers, towering over the Fox program by more than a full rating point in the final Live + 7 Day ratings (+1.1 rating points Ė 4.5 vs. 3.4).

Alin89
Member Avatar

i felt so bad for Bailey. It was another old fashion grey episode. I felt bad for Jackson.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Guessing Hilarie Burton's character is a lesbian or she just likes to flirt,good to see her though.

Felt bad for Bailey and Alex is so gonna kick someone's ass next week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor wilson!! I wanted to hug Bailey. I'm happy her husband came and comforted her. Next week looks very good. I think Owen will adopt ethan. I hope mere doesnt lose the baby.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If she loses that baby I will be so angry,she already lost one because of the shooting.

Alin89
Member Avatar

maybe she wont but she might deliver prematurely thats always a chance.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i was right she will deliver prematurely. Arizona y did u kiss her. that was so romantic wat April's bf did. Alex seriously has the worst luck with women. i wanted owen to adopt ethan thats too bad. It looks like bailey is coming bak. Next week looks intense.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Proposal was a little corny,but very romantic.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

OK if the Chief is dead I'm gonna be pissed! Glad MerDer baby is OK. Can't believe Arizona is still bitching about her leg..get over yourself its no excuse to cheat :eyeroll:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Arizona,but I wanted to knock her teeth out when she started on the "I trusted you" crap,uh Callie trusted YOU NOT to cheat.I don't know what it is like to lose a limb,but Callie made that choice to save the woman she loves,I would rather lose a limb than be dead.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 17 2013, 01:28 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I was hoping meredith would have named her baby mark. This season finale was k but not as good as last season's. Arizona is a fool. I felt bad for christina. I hope the chief doesn't die. I knew that april was still in love with jackson.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Shonda just made me hate Arizona! She needs to stop using the damn leg as her excuse for everything. ugh

King
Member Avatar

I actually hope Richard is dead, as much as I love him. I think it would be great story!

It sucks Arizona cheated, but I love Hilarie Burton. I hope she sticks around!

I love Jo. And Jo and Alex together.

Last season was great for me. This one was a little weirder and not as enjoyable for me, but I still loved it. I will never give up on Greys!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This wasn't my favorite season of Greys, but I'll watch till the end. Although, I hope next season is the final season. LOVED the finale though. What an exciting hour of television. So happy that Jo and Alex are finally together. Those two better be endgame. I won't watch Alex get his heart broken again. Jackson and April were awesome, she's actually become one of my favorite characters. And the end with Richard was very shocking. And I do hope he's dead.

It's kind of funny, Meredith having the baby was the part I cared about least..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply