Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 1st; *updated 9/26*
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 05:31 PM (51,692 Views)
deletemyaccountplease

I still don't think the baby will die
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Sep 20 2012, 07:12 PM
I'm all for knocking Jennifer off her high horse but they don't need to kill Nicole's baby to do it. If Sami can have four kids then Nicole deserves one. Let Nicole have some happiness for once. I really hope Tomsell lets this baby live.
Maybe they do. I just think the spoilers are pointing in the other direction. If they don't let Nicole have this baby it's probably because they are saving her baby for Ericole. Plus they seem to like EJ as a villain so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't want him cooing over another baby.

I have to say that I like the idea of Jen getting turned inside out by guilt and Nicole enacting her revenge. Could be pretty soapy.

deletemyaccountplease

My guess is ej finds out. Bout fucking time

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Would Nicole losing her baby (even at the hands of Jennifer) really be a shocking incident that rocks Salem though? Maybe Jennifer's actions might be shocking to some but not too many people care about Nicole (in Salem) for it to be so dramatic in the wording. Mind you it also says it's the biggest challenge of Jennifer's life (more challenging than dealing with the death of her husband or being raped apparently) so it's probably just worded for (over) dramatic effect.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nicole going through another miscarriage would be the final straw for me. :flipoff:

Quote Post Goto Top

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

Another week of all the same BORING characters and stories. I bet Sami, Rafe, and Dr. Taniel are on all five days again. YUCK. At least there is still YouTube to catch the good storylines from the past in their entirety. Can't wait for Kristen and Eric to show up, and (hopefully) incorporate some much needed balance into this show.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

If baby ejole dies im done the only reason i came back to watching days is for nicole to have her mircle baby

Cupcake06

tomsawyer
Sep 20 2012, 07:17 PM
I have to say that I like the idea of Jen getting turned inside out by guilt and Nicole enacting her revenge. Could be pretty soapy.
Yep

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

-Daniel admits that he loves Jennifer.

I'm sure mentally he was calling Jennifer's name when he was fucking Nicole in his office. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 20 2012, 07:40 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

If Bitchifer doesn't feel any guilt over Jack's death the man she was supposed to love then why am I supposed to believe she'd care about causing harm to the baby of a woman she hates. Killing off another one of Nicole's babies to prop the cunt of Salem is not good or anything I'd consider an interesting SL. If anything it's downright disgusting. IMO.
Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
Sep 20 2012, 07:31 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 20 2012, 07:17 PM
Yep
Agree but I still don't want Nicole to lose this baby.

Ireland98

From TV Source:

WEEK OF OCTOBER 1

Chad and EJ are at odds. Rafe and Sami discuss their relationship. Nicole learns devastating news.

Joshua
Member Avatar

donnie_turner
Sep 20 2012, 07:11 PM
I don't think that this means that Nicole will lose her baby.
What else could it mean?

This show is beyond hopeless. The suckage levels just continues to rise.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Find it funny that Rafe and Sami discussing their relationship needs to be "spoiled". They discuss it every episode - and I hate it.

Doesn't look good for Nicole or her baby. I wouldn't bet that it all works out. If the baby doesn't survive, EJ will have nothing to do but plot pathetic revenge on St. Rafe and his bride-to-be Carrie Sami. Nice.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ejami79
Sep 20 2012, 07:45 PM
From TV Source:

WEEK OF OCTOBER 1

Chad and EJ are at odds. Rafe and Sami discuss their relationship. Nicole learns devastating news.
Well looks like I am shutting DAYS out of my life now that they are going to have Nicole lose this baby!
Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Sep 20 2012, 07:40 PM
If Bitchifer doesn't feel any guilt over Jack's death the man she was supposed to love then why am I supposed to believe she'd care about causing harm to the baby of a woman she hates. Killing off another one of Nicole's babies to prop the cunt of Salem is not good or anything I'd consider an interesting SL. If anything it's downright disgusting. IMO.
Jennifer is a disgusting hypocrite and I HATE her now. Sad, considering I once loved the character. If Nicole's baby dies then he will be another victim sacrificed at the alter of "soulmates" Bitchifer Whoreton and Daniel Fuck Anything That Looks Twice at Me Jonas. Gary Tomlin is a disgrace. :flipoff:

deletemyaccountplease

Oh fuuuuck fuck fuck
These writers are sick

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

The bad news for Nicole will likely be about Daniel and his lub lub for his Jennie poo. Now that Jack is out of the way they'll likely be full steam ahead to reunite one of the most mismatched, gross looking, chemistry-free couples Days has ever forced together at lightening speed *and that list is long* the crapola that is Dannifer. They're already wasting Nicole as the crazy ex that won't leave poor old hairy Danny boy alone now that he's finished using her. *I would like this if the ex she was going crazy on was EJ or Brady* It's only a matter of time that Nicole snaps, and then doing something to push Jennifer at Daniel, yet again. :sarcasm:
And Safe strikes again already. They discuss their relationship? Haven't they been doing that since Carrie left town, opening Rafe to have an excuse to chase the ever loose ex of his? :boobs:
And if Chad is up on EJ, EJ should grow a pair and show him why he's Stefano's favorite baby boy. EJ hasn't done anything really bad in awhile. He's over due. :jedi:

Aldo
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 20 2012, 05:31 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Jennifer and Nicole's fiery fury is unleashed during a heated argument.
Jennifer's fiery fury: Nicole you are a meanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee meanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Get off Danny you meanieeeeeeeeee.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The devastating news could be that she finds out daniel loves jennifer. I hope and pray thats it anyway

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply