Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 1st; *updated 9/26*
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 05:31 PM (52,003 Views)
deletemyaccountplease

Joshua
Sep 20 2012, 07:50 PM
donnie_turner
Sep 20 2012, 07:11 PM
I don't think that this means that Nicole will lose her baby.
What else could it mean?

This show is beyond hopeless. The suckage levels just continues to rise.
Maybd her baby isn't developing or something but its not dead
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Ejami79
Sep 20 2012, 07:45 PM
From TV Source:

WEEK OF OCTOBER 1

Chad and EJ are at odds. Rafe and Sami discuss their relationship. Nicole learns devastating news.
That Nicole spoiler just makes me sick. These writers are beyond hopeless if they kill another baby of Nicole's. Wow, Jennifer and Daniel sure are meant to be! Isn't it obvious when a show has to kill off people in order for them to work that they are TRUE LOVE? :sarcasm: So basically they killed off Jack and possibly baby Ejole all for the disgusting, chemistry-free, loser pairing of Dannifer? TIIC should be ashamed of themselves. :flipoff:
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Sep 20 2012, 08:16 PM.

DaysForever
Member Avatar

Looks like Sony came in around the right time to bring Eileen back.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 20 2012, 05:31 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers

-Rafe and Sami have a serious discussion about their relationship.
Posted Image

-Chad receives a letter from Melanie. What will it say?
"you the most annoying slut I ever have the bad luck to encountered in my life, I wish you go far away in hell as possible, I have never liked you and I hope you die"
-Jennifer and Nicole's fiery fury is unleashed during a heated argument.
Posted Image

-Billie advises Bo.
about what, is Bo looking for a new surgeon???????????[/b]
-Chad is forced to consent to Nick's agreement.
Posted Image

-Daniel admits that he loves Jennifer.
Posted Image :puke:

to conclude this
Posted Image
Edited by Ilovecandy, Sep 20 2012, 08:31 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Sep 20 2012, 08:14 PM
The devastating news could be that she finds out daniel loves jennifer. I hope and pray thats it anyway
You and me both. If this baby is sacrificed at the alter of Saint Cuntifer and Dr. DoucheBag, then Tomlin really is a sick, twisted bastard. :flipoff:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Ilovecandy
Sep 20 2012, 08:28 PM
Angie79
Sep 20 2012, 05:31 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers

-Rafe and Sami have a serious discussion about their relationship.
Posted Image

That's pretty much how I feel about 80% of Days storylines anymore.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 20 2012, 08:48 PM.

Harmony233

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 20 2012, 08:46 PM
Courtneya6688
Sep 20 2012, 08:14 PM
The devastating news could be that she finds out daniel loves jennifer. I hope and pray thats it anyway
You and me both. If this baby is sacrificed at the alter of Saint Cuntifer and Dr. DoucheBag, then Tomlin really is a sick, twisted bastard. :flipoff:
I hope not too most soaps usually won't have characters have two stillborns in a row but they seem to love to have nicole not be able to have any happiness

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I have only one thing to say, zzzzzzzz!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree its not like a soap to have a women loose two children in a row. The only thought i have if the baby doesnt die is that the timing ties with kristen and stefenos return and i can totally see them swapping nicoles baby for a dead one so stefeno could have his male heir and punish nicole for lying about ej not being the father

lysie
Member Avatar

If the baby isn't going to live, this is one story that it would have made sense for them to have just done it and gotten it over with August. It seems unnecessarily cruel to give false hope for it to end this way.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 20 2012, 08:54 PM
If the baby isn't going to live, this is one story that it would have made sense for them to have just done it and gotten it over with August. It seems unnecessarily cruel to give false hope for it to end this way.
They were still transitioning writers in August. MarDar may have planned for the baby to live but then Tomlin took over. And I won't put anything past his sorry ass.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Sep 20 2012, 08:53 PM
i can totally see them swapping nicoles baby for a dead one so stefeno could have his male heir and punish nicole for lying about ej not being the father
While I could see Steffy taking Nicole's baby, he really isn't in need of a male heir - he already has four of them.

LucasHortonFan

I don't think they will have Nicole lose the baby, the fan back lash would be crazy and Tomsell would be stupid to alienate the Ejole fans. I think Nicole is going to freak when Daniel tells her he loves Jennifer and not her. Daniel is pure shit for stringing her along this way. I think the devastating news is not what its speculated to be.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
If they are killing the baby now instead, it's because they wanted to set up for Jen vs. Nicole.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Melanie is not even on the canvas and has more spoilers than John & Marlena. Nice, show. Really nice.

Lady Evol

tomsawyer
Sep 20 2012, 06:57 PM
Okay, so we have this...
Quote:

Week of 10/1 - Jennifer and Nicole's fiery fury is unleashed during a heated argument.
+ this...
Quote:

10/4 - Lise Simms steps in as Nicole's substitute ob-gyn, Dr. Sedwick
+ this...
Quote:

Fall preview - Jen faces the biggest challenge of her life when she's involved in a shocking incident that rocks Salem. Nicole's worst nightmare comes true and she plots revenge.
= TomSell determined to undo everything MarDar did
How very Passions-esque... Maybe her revenge will be stabbing Jennifer in the back with scissors?
Edited by Lady Evol, Sep 20 2012, 09:15 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

This has to be the shittiest bunch of spoilers I think I've ever read.

And I've read alot of shitty spoilers from Days.

Way to go Corday & Tomlin.

Dumb asses.

LucasHortonFan

okay, maybe I am missing something but where does it say that Nicole receives devastating news?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Sep 20 2012, 09:20 PM
okay, maybe I am missing something but where does it say that Nicole receives devastating news?
From TV Source:

WEEK OF OCTOBER 1

Chad and EJ are at odds. Rafe and Sami discuss their relationship. Nicole learns devastating news

lysie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 20 2012, 08:57 PM
lysie
They were still transitioning writers in August. MarDar may have planned for the baby to live but then Tomlin took over. And I won't put anything past his sorry ass.
Yeah, that doesn't really work. They could have hidden her in a closet with Brady until they worked everything else out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply