Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 1st; *updated 9/26*
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 05:31 PM (51,862 Views)
Helpless Romantic

Ashtonion
Sep 29 2012, 06:50 PM
imahrguru
Sep 29 2012, 06:18 PM
So is she going to fake the pregnancy until delivery? Ugh. Please give me my EJami. The way he talks to her makes my panties wet!

So I guess the way Sami rejects him has the opposite effect??
LMAO!! Too funny. :laugh: I really hope we get a Sydole reveal in light of what is being done to Nicole again.:(
# Team Sydole always
# Nicole deserves her miracle baby
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Sep 29 2012, 07:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree there should be some kind of pay off for nicole if she looses another baby.

Harmony233

Courtneya6688
Sep 29 2012, 07:36 PM
I agree there should be some kind of pay off for nicole if she looses another baby.
as much as i love nicole i don't know if i would be able to watch a third nicole pregnancy lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

Harmony233
Sep 29 2012, 07:40 PM
Courtneya6688
Sep 29 2012, 07:36 PM
as much as i love nicole i don't know if i would be able to watch a third nicole pregnancy lol
They need to have this current baby turn up alive or either that make Sydney Nicole's. One or the other would make me very happy.
Quote Post Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

px780
Sep 26 2012, 10:28 AM
Courtneya6688
Sep 26 2012, 06:49 AM
I have to wonder how rafe will react to the babys death. It seems to be a situation he is reacently wishing he wasnt a part of. But on the other hand him and nicole seem to have a pretty strong friendship and he seems to care about her baby so i wonder if he will mourn him like he did grace
That's actually one semi-interesting element. They've set it up so that for their heroes a dead baby is a relief. It allows Dan/Jen to get back together and for Rafe to drop his lie. I don't remember Kristen losing her baby feeling like a relief because it eliminated a John/Marlena obstacle.

That's such a strange thing, imho. A strange emotion to pull from story where a woman loses her child. If they deal with that aspect in depth, they could have something.

Which- I'm starting to come around to the idea that there's more to the story. I didn't realize that Stefano and Kristen were right around the corner, and what was one of their key schemes? If that's the case, there's a chance this could be fairly decent, if not entirely original.

So who knows- maybe it's not all bad.
I keep thinking about Stefano's "funeral". Didn't Nicole say something like "You and EJ will never get your hands on my baby" to his "corpse" & confessed EJ was the father? Just because Ian used a lookalike doesn't mean Stefano doesn't know the truth somehow. God this show gives me a headache! :shame:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Nicole did confess to stefnos body that the baby was ejs and we know stefno has a way of knowing every thing. Stefno very well could be behind it i hope so any ways

michelle
Member Avatar

But that was doppelgänger Stefano, not the real one.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

Harmony233
Sep 27 2012, 06:42 AM
Courtneya6688
Sep 27 2012, 01:08 AM
If nicole is to ever get pregnant with another baby im not sure i could watch since this is the second baby there killing of hers. Atleast the last baby was only like four five months this one is almost full term so what the next one will probably die from sids the day she brings it home from the hospital
IA as much as i want nicole to have a baby don't really care who the father is don't think i will be able to watch a third pregnancy hell i'd ratther she adopt at this point
ITA! The Priest, EJ, Brady, don't matter. Heck Jensen Ackles could come back & I wouldn't care. I would never invest in another Nicole pregnancy storyline again. I want Nicole to have THIS baby. Believe me, I am deliriously happy that EJ is the father, but if Racole's ONS was true & not a lie, and Rafe was really the dad, I'd still want her to have THIS baby. Having Nicole go thru miscarriage #2 just so she can get preggers by The Priest down the line is beyond nauseating. :puke:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree i could never really get excited about another mircle baby because that one would likely die too

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

michelle
Sep 29 2012, 10:53 PM
But that was doppelgänger Stefano, not the real one.
Yeah, but don't worry, the writers won't remember that. :drunk: :drunk:

Becki

imahrguru
So is she going to fake the pregnancy until delivery? Ugh. Please give me my EJami. The way he talks to her makes my panties wet!

That is way too much information.
Edited by Becki, Oct 1 2012, 12:47 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Helpless Romantic
Sep 29 2012, 07:08 PM
Ashtonion
imahrguru

LMAO!! Too funny. :laugh: I really hope we get a Sydole reveal in light of what is being done to Nicole again.:(
# Team Sydole always
Didn't Ari say something in an article about a long lost child or something...or am I imaging that? lol...maybe the monkey's paw will strike again....

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 1 2012, 12:48 PM
Helpless Romantic
Sep 29 2012, 07:08 PM
Ashtonion
imahrguru

# Team Sydole always
Didn't Ari say something in an article about a long lost child or something...or am I imaging that? lol...maybe the monkey's paw will strike again....
She also said she didn't believe that child would be the result of the 2008 pregnancy. The interesting thing about that interview, where she said she hoped Nicole would have a child some day, is that she would have just been filming this story when she gave it.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree that the baby in 08the would in no way have been viable but with this show any thing is possible

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply