Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole's Desperate Scheme; airs the week of September 24th
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 05:47 PM (3,438 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole and Rafe. Nicole plots to prove that Rafe is the father of her baby. She "accidentally" shows Sami a picture that she photoshopped to make it look like she and Rafe are in bed together. Sami tells her she isn't buying it. However, when she visits Marlena she expresses uneasiness about the situation. "Marlena reminds Sami that Rafe was willing to take her and her kids (who were fathered by other men), says Ali. "Marlena thinks Sami owes Rafe the same consideration."

Nicole fills Rafe in on her latest scheme and tells him she hopes it gets back to EJ. Rafe isn't happy about Nicole's timing and wonders if it could jeopardize his new start with Sami. Galen says at the time when agreed to do this for Nicole, Rafe didn't anticipate a possibility that he and Sami would be together again.

Later on, Rafe and Sami head to dinner and she tells him that she "isn't in a position to judge what happened between him and Nicole." She also adds that she knows how much Rafe has always wanted to be a dad. Rafe is touched that she appears to be understanding. Sami also lets him know that she's put a halt to seeing EJ, "knowing that it could never approach what she had with Rafe." When Rafe drops her off, he kisses her.

The next day, Rafe is thrown for a loop when Gabi confesses her role in Melanie's kidnapping. Things get worse when EJ finds out disturbing information from Chad.

Be sure to pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

This photo plot is so stupid. Ej walked in on them in a compromising position and he still knows the baby is his. What is this supposed to prove?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dolly

The poor writers must have a new story, 5 days a week. I feel sorry for them. Still, did you notice that I called them "POOR WRITERS".
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 20 2012, 06:09 PM
This photo plot is so stupid. Ej walked in on them in a compromising position and he still knows the baby is his. What is this supposed to prove?
I guess how desperate Nicole is??? It is really a stupid idea, tho. EJ knows he is the father of that child, so why would he fall for something this contrived? Oh, I know, he can use that, plus Gabi's confession to blackmail Rafe so he can keep Sami from him. Been there, done this... over and over and over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Run, Rafe, Run! Too late, snagged by Sami! Another one bites the dust!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lady Evol

magicsteacher
Sep 20 2012, 08:12 PM
MissLola
Sep 20 2012, 06:09 PM
I guess how desperate Nicole is??? It is really a stupid idea, tho. EJ knows he is the father of that child, so why would he fall for something this contrived? Oh, I know, he can use that, plus Gabi's confession to blackmail Rafe so he can keep Sami from him. Been there, done this... over and over and over.
I really have never seen Nicole come up with a good scheme. Scratch that, in the last... 5?... years, I haven't seen a good scheme. They're all stupid and full of holes. It's like the writers themselves don't have a large outline as to where they want the show to go, and they're stumbling around every week.
Online Profile Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

After watching Nicole's nightmare I think that is where the desperation comes from, it might not make sense but she is doing what she feels she has to do to stay with her son.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am slowly losing interest in this entire show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

just so freakin stupid and dumb.
Online Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

The only way this would be interesting is if Sami were stringing Rafe along to get back at him and out his hypocrisy but instead this is the zillionth time she's switched truluvs in the past three months.

Not entertaining.

I'll at least give credit to Nicole for working her plan. Good girl. CYA.

And while I'm at commenting, I've noticed that Marlena's constant stream of positive feedback/advice/therapy is to condone adultery for everyone. I think down deep she's a swinger.
Edited by mer4santo, Sep 21 2012, 01:24 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Did I read this right. In the end Nicole still want to be with whom? It is not clear who Nicole is going to end up, she may want Dr. Dan or Rafe... so Nicole gets her heart broken again, but she kind of deserves it time. In the she will be all alone.

Ahem! I do not think that it is going to work out as planned. I do not even see that point of her scheming anymore.
Yikes! Everybody run, a goose is on the loose!! A dumb one at that.
Edited by Dreamer, Sep 21 2012, 09:54 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"Galen says at the time when agreed to do this for Nicole, Rafe didn't anticipate a possibility that he and Sami would be together again."

What? It was RAFE'S idea in the first place. Maybe he shouldn't have gone all in claiming another man's child if he still had unresolved feelings for his then-wife. Being someone's father - even under false pretenses - is a lifetime commitment in case you didn't know, Rafe.

If he abandons Nicole then he is unquestionably a huge turd. He is in this just as deeply as she is and he initiated the whole stupid, sordid lie. Nicole should have nipped it in the bud sooner, but Rafe is equally responsible for the current mess.

Nicole should have anticipated that bed-hopping flake Daniel would drop her as soon as he zeroed in on a new target, but this is a new low for Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

The hysterical thing about this story is that the Sami of yesteryear would not believe that the picture was real, especially the way that it seemed to have been plastered on her cell phone...you know because we all carry a pic of ourselves naked wrapped with a sheet while our man is on top of us, right? It's just such a natural thing as your wallpaper on your Iphone of course...who doesn't have one of those pics? Right? :sarcasm:
Edited by LuvingLumi, Sep 21 2012, 07:42 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I think what's important with the cell phone picture is not so much that Sami automatically believes it's real, but that there's a question in her mind. A seed has been planted. Rafe has already said he's the father of Nicole's child and now Sami has a visual to back it up. IMO the point isn't so much that she believes the photo is authentic but rather that she can't be totally sure it's inauthentic. That's enough to bother her and mess with her head. I almost wish Rafe were the father after all the times we've had to hear Sami justify her repeated entanglements with E.J. by self-righteously proclaiming: "He's the father of my children!" I'd kind of like for Nicole to be able to use that line on her when Safe are reunited.

I do agree that the scheming, resourceful Sami of old would be onto Nicole much more quickly though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Sep 21 2012, 03:11 AM
Nicole should have anticipated that bed-hopping flake Daniel would drop her as soon as he zeroed in on a new target, but this is a new low for Rafe.
He's done worse. He's a self-righteous hypocrite that needs to be knocked down off his mile-high pedestal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Sep 21 2012, 07:42 AM
The hysterical thing about this story is that the Sami of yesteryear would not believe that the picture was real, especially the way that it seemed to have been plastered on her cell phone...you know because we all carry a pic of ourselves naked wrapped with a sheet while our man is on top of us, right? It's just such a natural thing as your wallpaper on your Iphone of course...who doesn't have one of those pics? Right? :sarcasm:
Well...if the picture was of Rafe Hernandez.....hmmmm.....think about it for a minute.. :cheers:

I just wish they would hurry up the Ejole reuniting stuff. Nicole with anyone else doesn't make sense and Ej hasn't made sense with anyone but Nicole in 6 years! Come On DAYS dont' make us wait!! :frustration:
I want Ej there when the baby is born, a bonding and lasting moment between the parents and joy all around! Please :applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
"Galen says at the time when agreed to do this for Nicole, Rafe didn't anticipate a possibility that he and Sami would be together again."

What? It was RAFE'S idea in the first place. Maybe he shouldn't have gone all in claiming another man's child if he still had unresolved feelings for his then-wife. Being someone's father - even under false pretenses - is a lifetime commitment in case you didn't know, Rafe.

If he abandons Nicole then he is unquestionably a huge turd. He is in this just as deeply as she is and he initiated the whole stupid, sordid lie. Nicole should have nipped it in the bud sooner, but Rafe is equally responsible for the current mess.

I don't see how this is a new low for Rafe.While justifably angry over the griefsex between Sami and EJ Rafe impulsively offered a solution to Nicole's perceived problem.I think initially he wanted her to tell EJ about the baby but once he offered the lie and Nicole accepted it,I don't see how he can now back out without looking like a weasel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

He's eventually going to come clean bc of Sami. I just can't wait for this miserable story line to be over. I hope Tomlin does something about Nicole's character destruction. I just want the air cleared between Ejole
and for them to get a fresh start. Once Ej learns that Sami is never going to be just about him it would be great for Ej. I have learned to like the character of Ej. He is more fun for me when he is not all up in Sami's glittery hoo ha. Wait, did I just say I like Ej? Well, damn, the sky must be falling!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

LucasHortonFan
Sep 21 2012, 08:10 PM
He's eventually going to come clean bc of Sami. I just can't wait for this miserable story line to be over. I hope Tomlin does something about Nicole's character destruction. I just want the air cleared between Ejole
and for them to get a fresh start. Once Ej learns that Sami is never going to be just about him it would be great for Ej. I have learned to like the character of Ej. He is more fun for me when he is not all up in Sami's glittery hoo ha. Wait, did I just say I like Ej? Well, damn, the sky must be falling!
Can I welcome you to the dark side? we have cookies B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh

I think Tomlin wants us to forget that part, he must think we all have the memory of a fruit fly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic