Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole's Desperate Scheme; airs the week of September 24th
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 05:47 PM (3,470 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm so lost.

Nicole doesn't want Jen and Dan together because she wants Dan. And she needs to convince Sami that she and Rafe had sex once (which, really, shouldn't be a big deal to Sami all things considered) to make Rafe as the father of her child plausible.

Why...why does it seem like Nicole's schemes require a flowchart to follow? Girl should simplify.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Sep 21 2012, 07:49 PM
JessicaLeigh
Sep 21 2012, 03:11 AM
"Galen says at thoe time when agreed to do this for Nicole, Rafe didn't anticipate a possibility that he and Sami would be together again."

What? It was RAFE'S idea in the first place. Maybe he shouldn't have gone all in claiming another man's child if he still had unresolved feelings for his then-wife. Being someone's father - even under false pretenses - is a lifetime commitment in case you didn't know, Rafe.

If he abandons Nicole then he is unquestionably a huge turd. He is in this just as deeply as she is and he initiated the whole stupid, sordid lie. Nicole should have nipped it in the bud sooner, but Rafe is equally responsible for the current mess.

Nicole should have anticipated that bed-hopping flake Daniel would drop her as soon as he zeroed in on a new target, but this is a new low for Rafe.
I don't see how this is a new low for Rafe.While justifably angry over the griefsex between Sami and EJ Rafe impulsively offered a solution to Nicole's perceived problem.I think initially he wanted her to tell EJ about the baby but once he offered the lie and Nicole accepted it,I don't see how he can now back out without looking like a weasel.
I don't see Rafe backing out of this. I don't get where that is coming from. Just because he said he may not have said he was the father if he had known he and Sami could get back together doesn't mean he is going to welch on the deal.I am guessing that something will happen to the baby and they will need the real daddy's blood, etc and that is how Ej being the daddy will come out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I am so sick of Nicole. I started to like her under the old writers, thought she might've finally changed. Now that's she's manipulating Abigail, lying about Jennifer etc, it's time for Nicole to go. I'd kill her and her baby off! Have crazy Chad try to kill Gabi & Nick, instead maybe run Nicole and her devil spawn down, killing them both. Hell, EJ could see it about to go down, and he be ran down, killed too!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Sep 24 2012, 11:12 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Wow Nikki's crazy, Gabi's crazy, Andrew's crazy, Nick was crazy, Hope was night crazy, Vivian was crazy, Brady went crazy...Tomsell likes crazy. And I would be crazy to watch this shiz!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I would consider this scheme of nicoles pretty boring compred to any that she has done in her past
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

^ I agree.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic