Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Jen Caught Snooping; Airs the week of September 24th
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 06:14 PM (4,379 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Jennifer. Jennifer lets Nicole know that she wants her out of the Horton house after the baby is born. Nicole responds by once again reminding Jennifer how close she and Daniel have gotten.

Ari says, "Jennifer doesn't believe that Daniel is actually into Nicole. She thinks that Nicole did something to make Daniel want to be with her."

At the hospital, Jennifer researches DNA labs. She wants to find proof that Nicole is using her pregnancy to manipulate Daniel. Her plan backfires when Daniel catches her digging into medical files. He is worried that Jennifer is getting close to uncovering that truth and warns her to back off. Jennifer agrees to stop, but once she is alone she resumes her investigation.

Nicole isn't aware of what Jennifer is doing, but sees Jennifer as trying to sabotage her and Daniel's relationship for her own selfish needs. Ari says, "It only adds to Nicole's stress, especially because EJ is also prying."

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Online Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Um Nicole, what relationship? Pretty sure I heard Daniel tell you twice that he was not feeling it. No sex= no doctor pervy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Star784
Member Avatar

Horrible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Lame. If only she'd been so concerned a few months ago to go research PTSD to help Jack who had a real problem - not some lame scam she doesn't agree with.
Online Profile Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ari says, "Jennifer doesn't believe that Daniel is actually into Nicole. She thinks that Nicole did something to make Daniel want to be with her."

Um... well she was his patient. That seems to be enough to seduce Dr Dan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

If all of this stress Nicole is feeling ends up killing this baby, I'm going to be pissed.

Also, the real Jennifer would be above this crap. So much for the grieving widow, right? She's been replaced by pod people. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

This is okay with me if it leads to ej finding out
Offline Profile Goto Top

Happylover

Jenn needs to stay out of other people business.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ari says, "It only adds to Nicole's stress, especially because EJ is also prying."

And this is good for the baby how? I have a bad feeling this is foreshadowing.... :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I defenitly see that last statement as a hint that in the next couple weeks something will happen with the baby. I just hope the baby makes it nicole shouldnt have to loose another baby
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

So little Miss Fix-It goes snooping to prove Evil, Scheming Tramp Nicole is manipulating Poor Defenseless Victim Daniel. Not to protect the hospital from a possible fraud charge or because she has strong feelings about keeping a child from his rightful father (even when said father is EJ), but to show how she's right and Nicole's wrong. And she breaks her promise to Daniel that she'll stop investigating, which may not go over as well with him as she thinks. I know Jen-Jen is supposed to be on the side of truth, justice, ethics, and all that, but I personally hope her snooping blows up in her face. What a self-righteous twat. Pity she didn't show even a fraction of the interest in Jack's PTSD that she shows in a decision Dr. Douche made of his own free will.

Notice that AZ is giving the interviews as opposed to SC and MR. Shades of last fall when MR was doing all the pimping for that lameass triangle. Maybe the show has figured out that MR sticks her foot in her mouth every time she opens it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

The worst that can happen is that he'll dump her ass for the 7th time. Since being dumped 6 times prior by the same man has taught her nothing of his character, I'm sure she'll still be stiffing around his dick as opposed to mourning her husband and love of her life. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I want an end to Dancole, I think Jenn snooping will give me that. However then we are stuck with Dannifer, there is no win-win here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

so sick and tired of this BS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The only positive about dannifer and the end of dancole is that if daniel and nicole dont share scenes any more i can fasforward his
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 20 2012, 06:14 PM
Jennifer lets Nicole know that she wants her out of the Horton house after the baby is born. Nicole responds by once again reminding Jennifer how close she and Daniel have gotten.

At the hospital, Jennifer researches DNA labs. She wants to find proof that Nicole is using her pregnancy to manipulate Daniel. Her plan backfires when Daniel catches her digging into medical files. He is worried that Jennifer is getting close to uncovering that truth and warns her to back off. Jennifer agrees to stop, but once she is alone she resumes her investigation.

Nicole isn't aware of what Jennifer is doing, but sees Jennifer as trying to sabotage her and Daniel's relationship for her own selfish needs. Ari says, "It only adds to Nicole's stress, especially because EJ is also prying."
If Nicole wants to drive a wedge between Jennifer and Daniel,why doesn't Nicole just tell Daniel that Jennifer wants her out of her house?
What could Jennifer find in a medical file that would show that Nicole is manipulating Daniel? What could Jennifer do with whatever she finds that would expose Nicole,help Daniel,and not result in her getting fired/sued for violating patient privacy rights?This appears to be stupid and Jennifer continues to be the most repulsive character on the show.Jennifer,leave the damn files alone and check on your daughter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I realize I'm being daft here but what evidence would be lingering in the files that Jennifer could find but EJ couldn't? Does the original test have a note on it reading "this document has been revised"?

These stories are all so one note. Not that it's much different than the past five years but it keeps me scratching my head in amazement. No wonder it seems like most of the actors are phoning it in on any given day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Jennifer snooping around is in character, she was always a nosy bitch. If she has a feeling that Rafe is not the father, she better be more interested in proving that EJ is, vs having more concern about finding out what role Daniel has played in all this. Does Jennifer really need a personal disclosure made to her, by Daniel, admiting he slept with Nicole, just because he was lonely and needy, you just know he is going to twist is around and tell he he slept with Nicole, because she was unavaible. I can hear it now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 20 2012, 06:14 PM
Jennifer lets Nicole know that she wants her out of the Horton house after the baby is born. Nicole responds by once again reminding Jennifer how close she and Daniel have gotten.

1) Jennifer, you idiot, why did you invite a woman you loathe and distrust to move into your home in the first place? (Especially when you're already having problems with your clearly bereaved daughter.)

2) But having done that, to then say you're going to toss her out on her ear after she has the baby - all because you can't BELIEVE Saint Daniel would dare sleep with her after being with a woman as virtuous and pure as yourself - makes the whole thing even worse.

3) I guess the fact that you're now snooping around confidential medical files is intended to further emphasize to viewers what a completely ethical person you are.

This storyline was bad enough to begin with, but Tomsell's contribution has somehow made it immeasurably worse. No one's behavior except E.J.'s is making any sense, which is truly something to behold. Please let this be over soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 20 2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:

Ari says, "It only adds to Nicole's stress, especially because EJ is also prying."

And this is good for the baby how? I have a bad feeling this is foreshadowing.... :shame:
I really, truly hope not but I am afraid you're right. Said it before but it bears repeating: fucked up storyline aside, if she loses this kid I don't even think the prospect of Kristen, Eric and Chloe returning are enough to make me stick around. Months of a convoluted, nonsensical storyline only to have it culminate in the baby's death? :flipoff: :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic