Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Jen Caught Snooping; Airs the week of September 24th
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 06:14 PM (4,279 Views)
Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

My thought is that somehow she finds out the truth and bargins with ej to give him the proff to save saint daniel
Offline Profile Goto Top

hellencatherine

I have this feeling that whatever Jennifer is up to it's going to backfire on her cause she is not realising that she is actually putting Daniel in danger. I honestly think Jennifer finds out the whole truth and goes to tell EJ everything that's Nicole's worst nightmare, EJ will threaten to take Nicole's baby. This is all going to backfire on Jennifer, cause in the end if something happens to Nicole's baby, Daniel might not be on her side and he might actually be there for Nicole Wishful thinking. I think something will happen to Nicole's baby either the baby will not survive e.g Die Nicole loses her baby or the baby survives but needs instant help and is in coma in the hospital.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I don't think I can hate the character of Jennifer any more than I do. I just wish Nicole wasn't dragged into this crap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree if the show wants to make jennifer go off the rails then so be it but really for her to not just play god with nicoles life but her innocent babies is sick
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Sep 20 2012, 08:21 PM
So little Miss Fix-It goes snooping to prove Evil, Scheming Tramp Nicole is manipulating Poor Defenseless Victim Daniel. Not to protect the hospital from a possible fraud charge or because she has strong feelings about keeping a child from his rightful father (even when said father is EJ), but to show how she's right and Nicole's wrong. And she breaks her promise to Daniel that she'll stop investigating, which may not go over as well with him as she thinks. I know Jen-Jen is supposed to be on the side of truth, justice, ethics, and all that, but I personally hope her snooping blows up in her face. What a self-righteous twat. Pity she didn't show even a fraction of the interest in Jack's PTSD that she shows in a decision Dr. Douche made of his own free will.

Notice that AZ is giving the interviews as opposed to SC and MR. Shades of last fall when MR was doing all the pimping for that lameass triangle. Maybe the show has figured out that MR sticks her foot in her mouth every time she opens it.
:applause: "Self-righteous twat" indeed!!! GO NICOLE!! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

I'm so mad that I was robbed of my dream SL: Jack dumping Jennifer for Nicole.
That would have caused massive fireworks in Salem.
MA & Ari would have been great together in a sexy, fun SL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

Jennifer should be still in mourning for her dearly departed husband - when I prefer Nicole to a character who I used to love, the worm really has turned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL. Where the hell has THIS Jenn been? I miss feisty investigative Jenn. Where was she in researching Jack's whereabouts? His strange "blog". His PTSD? Oh, that's right. Jack isn't favored like Daniel. It's really quite sad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Sep 21 2012, 01:29 AM
I realize I'm being daft here but what evidence would be lingering in the files that Jennifer could find but EJ couldn't? Does the original test have a note on it reading "this document has been revised"?

These stories are all so one note. Not that it's much different than the past five years but it keeps me scratching my head in amazement. No wonder it seems like most of the actors are phoning it in on any given day.
I might be completely wrong but I'm guessing that this is just a really flimsy way to open up paternity dramas for Chloe/Dan and Sami/EJ/Lucas. They've been dropping anvils about this and so I'm guessing that Jenn discovers a whole heap of discrepencies. How? I've got no idea unless she starts redoing the tests herself? :shrug:

I agree with all those who have said that it would have been nice if she'd done some investigating when Jack was missing. In my alternative Salem her DNA snooping would discover that the DNA of the body in the elevator wasn't a match for Jack - I wouldn't care how flimsy the premise if that was the result. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Nicole has all that money from the divorce settlement and from working on Ej's mayor campaign. So wtf? Why does she need to live with Jennifer? That should have been a big clue to Nicole right there, if Daniel was so into her, she would be moved in with him, the same with Rafe. Just end Dancole and Racole, its just nauseating. I just want Nicole to have her baby and eventually chill out enough to forgive Ej.
I think Jennifer is going to be the one to blow this story outta the water. I'm really not happy with Jennifer either. Jack isn't even cold and she is already all about Daniel. There isn't a barf bag big enough for me right now...Time to end the nightmare!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Sicko perv Dan doesn't need anymore kids, he needs to ride off with Melanie in the sunset never to be seen or heard from again. If Tomlin changes Parker's paternity from Philip to Daniel I am going to flood Days with hate mail.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I was just wishing the pier was around, and we could tell Jennifer to take a long walk. Long walk, short pier, get it? Sorry, my humor sucks today.
Online Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

Jennifer in 2012 is a million miles away from what the character used to be - they killed off the wrong Deveraux, in my opinion.
For fuck's sake, let her and Dr Tan ride off into the sunset together and off the show entirely.
Or.......cast Jack Jnr, bring him to Salem, and have him blasting his mother for betraying his father's memory by hooking up with Dr Dirt Bag.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

bomber
Sep 21 2012, 04:55 PM
mer4santo
Sep 21 2012, 01:29 AM
I realize I'm being daft here but what evidence would be lingering in the files that Jennifer could find but EJ couldn't? Does the original test have a note on it reading "this document has been revised"?

These stories are all so one note. Not that it's much different than the past five years but it keeps me scratching my head in amazement. No wonder it seems like most of the actors are phoning it in on any given day.
I might be completely wrong but I'm guessing that this is just a really flimsy way to open up paternity dramas for Chloe/Dan and Sami/EJ/Lucas. They've been dropping anvils about this and so I'm guessing that Jenn discovers a whole heap of discrepencies. How? I've got no idea unless she starts redoing the tests herself? :shrug:

I agree with all those who have said that it would have been nice if she'd done some investigating when Jack was missing. In my alternative Salem her DNA snooping would discover that the DNA of the body in the elevator wasn't a match for Jack - I wouldn't care how flimsy the premise if that was the result. :D
It does sound like they're going there. We had the spoiler about Jennifer is involved in an incident that would rock all of Salem and EJ just said to Rafe the other day about him and Sami sharing two kids. And what about the picture of Sydney being in Nicole bag and Sami seeing it and asking about it? Finding out that Johnny is really Lucas' would be an explosive story to tell and I think they want to clear the way for Sami to have Rafe's child. If Lucas found out Johnny was his he probably want custody to get to know his son and I could see Sami agreeing to it and that would free her of one less child in her household. Wow, we might really get this story. :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kyan

I could get behind Jenn snooping if it undos some of the paternity results. I think that making Johnny Lucas's would make Ej more invested in Nicole's son. Then limit her and her self righteous behavior to off screen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Changing Johnny's paternity is completely unnecessary. EJ is the only father he has ever known. EJ was the one by his side when he lost his eye. Changing his father now would serve only to hurt the child. I love Lucas, but EJ has been a great father to Johnny. Plus what purpose would it really serve? EJ would still be tied to Sami with Sydney.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 23 2012, 11:46 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 23 2012, 11:44 AM
Changing Johnny's paternity is completely unnecessary. EJ is the only father he has ever known. EJ was the one by his side when he lost his eye. Changing his father now would serve only to hurt the child. I love Lucas, but EJ has been a great father to Johnny. Plus what purpose would it really serve? EJ would still be tied to Sami with Sydney.
It's not real life. No child is going to be hurt by changing the paterntiy. It's about storyline. There's a hell of a lot storyline in Johnny not being EJ's and Nicole having the true DiMera male heir. And it doesn't have to be about undoing EJ and Sami having children together, Sydney can stay theirs. Although, Nicole was staying with Sami when Rafe took the toothbrush to prove maternity...........just saying. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
i think most people that want more to Changing Johnny's paternity than Sydney

because how Johnny was conceived and later ej use johny to get close to sami

it felt like ej got reward of it

and soap knowen to Changing paternity of chlidren even in older age

and jonhy is just close to rafe as ej the kid not will to let go the damm Penguin FBI jacket

Edited by Partnersincrime, Sep 23 2012, 12:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Partnersincrime
Sep 23 2012, 12:40 PM
LanaluvsBroe

and jonhy is just close to rafe as ej the kid not will to let go the damm Penguin FBI jacket

Didn't Lucas find out late in life that he was a Horton?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 23 2012, 12:59 PM
Partnersincrime
Sep 23 2012, 12:40 PM
LanaluvsBroe

Didn't Lucas find out late in life that he was a Horton?
lucas find out in age 18 after year lucas started on days
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic