Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Casting News
Topic Started: Sep 20 2012, 08:13 PM (1,219 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Karen Hensel returns as Doris, Sharon's mom on Friday, September 28.
Edited by Daytime, Sep 20 2012, 08:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I used to love seeing Doris every now and then but if shes just gonna be a bitch to her like everyone else in GC then I won't care to watch her scenes

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen B
Sep 20 2012, 08:18 PM
I used to love seeing Doris every now and then but if shes just gonna be a bitch to her like everyone else in GC then I won't care to watch her scenes
Now Bee, U know we still in the stages of MadBell she will more than likely have Doris foaming at Sharon, they wanted us to forget how close that woman was with her Mama but I got my tapes can't nobody tell me shit when it comes to 94 & on Sharon Collins... Damn I miss the days of Doris side eying Nikki like Bitch I know you don't like my baby but ya bet not fuck wit her. :D
Edited by lightandday, Sep 20 2012, 08:48 PM.

GLtime

Love her...lets hope she bitch slaps Sharon.

Queen B
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 20 2012, 08:48 PM
Queen B
Now Bee, U know we still in the stages of MadBell she will more than likely have Doris foaming at Sharon, they wanted us to forget how close that woman was with her Mama but I got my tapes can't nobody tell me shit when it comes to 94 & on Sharon Collins... Damn I miss the days of Doris side eying Nikki like Bitch I know you don't like my baby but ya bet not fuck wit her. :D
LnD you got me watching old Y&R clips of Sharon and Doris

now just look at how sweet Sharon was then, how could you not love her? makes me wanna cry watching old clips like these. Nikki was such a bitch! Well she still is :eyeroll:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She didn't listen to Mama the last time when she took off. Played dead, tossed her tainted ashes off the bridge. Mama tried to raise her better. That leaves only Sharon to blame cuz Mama tried. Sharon knows better! These men love her, Tucker won't take advantage of her. He loves her so much he wants to help her with her money.
:sarcasm:
Doris means well, but she knows that Sharon won't listen to her.

cgoff
Member Avatar

why is it Doris's fault that her daughter is a whackadoodle thieving adulterous slut?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Doris knows it too.Only one that doesn't know it is Sharon. She still thinks she deserves everything, entitled to the Newman riches while she's on her back with Mc'Call Industries.
If she doesn't earn it honestly she will steal it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Doris and Sharon close? Yeah, BEFORE she married $$$$$ and Doris didn't want any part of it when Nick offered to get her in a nicer place to live, after that, we hardly ever saw Doris again, and Sharon never mentions her.
You would think they would have had her at least say to Nick, I talked to mom today, she sends her love, blah blah, but no, nothing.
They need to get sarge over to Doris's house and make her walk again.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Does that mean Doris is attending Sharon & Tucker's wedding???? :fp2: I miss Doris too. I hope she stays for a few eps not just one.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Queen B
:soapbox: I, for one, believe it only fitting that Sharon deserves a reading (or three, four, five or more) of the riot act from her mother! Will welcome it with open arms!! :chee:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

She gets read the riot act from every freaking person in every freaking episode. It's getting old.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply