Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH's Elizabeth: Test Tamperer?
Topic Started: Sep 21 2012, 07:55 AM (1,725 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

This week Liz gets her hand on Victor Jr.’s DNA sample. Upon John delivering the DNA sample, she realizes Jason is moving forward with his assumptions and decides to get involve. Elizabeth offers to put a rush on things by putting the results in her name. It is not anything malicious on Liz’s part, she just wants to help. However, when the sample is place in her hand she realizes if the outcome proves Sam’s baby is alive, this could put a halt to a possible reunion with Jason. Later in the week, Liz makes it clear to Carly that she has set her sights on Jason. “These scenes are the first time ever, in all of Elizabeth and Carly’s history, where Carly actually apologized for harassing her all those years for e being nasty and rude.” Carly admits she wanted Jason to depend on her not Elizabeth. Nevertheless, Carly informs Liz that JaSam will get back together. Liz admits the timing has never been right for her and Jason but she doesn’t believe that anymore, just as Jason shows up to go check the results.

For more pick up the October 2 issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Sep 21 2012, 12:20 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

Wow just wow,RC and that Valentino dude can go to hell,they can take all that crap and shove it where the sun don't shine i'm officially done with GH.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :chee:

KMan101
Member Avatar

At least they're trying to make Liz interesting again, LOL. I'm not thrilled they're still declawing Carly but I hope those scenes come off better than they sound in terms of the apologizing. I do think it's time to move on from the hating each other. There's no point anymore, IMO. There never was. Guza wanted Carly to be some top dog female and it just became atrocious.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Well I guess RC doesn't care if Liason fans stop watching GH like we did in 2008. RC is a dumbass, straight up. I'm done with GH and since SBu is leaving there is no reason for me to ever tune back in to this farce of a show. DOOL is much more interesting these days anyway.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Liason!!! :(

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

this better not true or ill be friken pissed :flipoff: :soapbox: :frustration: :puke: :toetap:
Edited by Nate, Sep 21 2012, 07:29 PM.

cscarly

Carly hate Liz all the things Liz did to Jason vs Carly mistake
Don't even compare choosing lucky over Jason when he stab Jason
Then choosing Zander then choosing Rick then lucky again Carly every
Reason want Liz 1000 miles from jason

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

I knew it! JaSam angst is all Liz is good for nowadays..what a travesty...smdh

Drew
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Sep 21 2012, 11:40 AM
Well I guess RC doesn't care if Liason fans stop watching GH like we did in 2008.
You seem to still be here ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

engrady pind

So Liz is going to revert to her teen self and meddle to get what she wants. Does anyone remember when Liz was so jealous of her older sister who was dating Nicolas that Liz meddled in that relationship too? Don't get me wrong, I like Liz and I like her better with Jason than Jason with Sam or Liz with Lucky. I was just hoping that Liz had gained some ethics and integrity in the last decade. As for Carly, well, she is so tied to Jason that it is unhealthy for her. Maybe those two ought to get real and ride off into the sunset with middle finger raised to one and all.

cscarly

how is it unhealthy she just his friends she see jason as much as any friend would see their friends most friends see them every day
spent most days with them carly doesnt even do that much .only person apolgize anyone its sam to carly way she treated her where as
that was ric and molly could carly slap sam for getting jason hurt

cscarly

the only unhealthy of it was jason lies of letting carly believe their best friends
i love the scene about jake all jason saw protecting jake all carly saw was lies to her
by jason when u telling someone u dying and then choosing that person over everyone else
find out he lied about jake and choose sam over you i surprise jason even has a friend still

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 23 2012, 10:16 AM
ScorpioQueen
Sep 21 2012, 11:40 AM
Well I guess RC doesn't care if Liason fans stop watching GH like we did in 2008.
You seem to still be here ;)
FYI, I watch DOOL. I haven't watched GH since last Monday and I've removed it from my DVR. So me posting on a message board is moot in light that the show is not getting a rating from me. Ratings are the only thing that matter.

starwatcher2

Liz need to move on from Jason period. Liason sucks! Always has and always will. I'm so glad SB is leaving, and Jason will be off my tv screen. I hope Jason never finds out he is the father of Sam's baby. Sam and Liz deserves better than Jason.
Edited by starwatcher2, Sep 28 2012, 05:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply