Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Tucker to Sharon: Marry Me!; Airs week of Sept. 24th
Topic Started: Sep 21 2012, 08:32 AM (3,003 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Hearing of Victor’s death throws Sharon for a loop. She is asked to come to the morgue to ID Victor’s body, which is flown from L. A. Sharon confirms that the body is Victor’s. She thinks Victor is testing her so she orders the body to cremated immediately, which upsets the family. Later she meets with Tucker who pops the question. Tucker convinces Sharon that it is a business proposition so they can make Newman better. Sharon believes him. She thinks this will save the company.

For more pick up the October 2nd Issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Sep 21 2012, 08:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

What a fucking idiot!!! :soapbox:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Doo wacka dooooooooooo. What a dunce. She thinks the sun shines out his ass and he pisses liquid gold.
No excuse in the world covers being gullible. She's not a teenager. She should have more smarts than this. Even Summer wouldn't fall for this line of balarky! Hope the doorman is holding the door at Fairview. Should get a discount for this time.
Buy 2 get one free.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 21 2012, 08:32 AM
Hearing of Victor’s death throws Sharon for a loop. She is asked to come to the morgue to ID Victor’s body, which is flown from L. A. Sharon confirms that the body is Victor’s. She thinks Victor is testing her so she orders the body to cremated immediately, which upsets the family. Later she meets with Tucker who pops the question. Tucker convinces Sharon that it is a business proposition so they can make Newman better. Sharon believes him. She thinks this will save the company.

I don't get the logic behind that, if Victor was testing her, what would the test be? That she burn the body of someone she doesn't know?
Does she know she just commited a crime?

And she's still believing Tucker the fucker? :wow:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 21 2012, 09:10 AM
Daytime

I don't get the logic behind that, if Victor was testing her, what would the test be? That she burn the body of someone she doesn't know?

Sharon thinks Victor will be proud of her for not letting anyone push her around via Sharon Case in the article... However SID put it differently.

It seems they are making Sharon's thinking irrational...sort of losing it. :shrug:

LPS
Member Avatar

Why would Tucker propose in the first place?

Diamonde
Member Avatar

OMG. :blulaugh: I couldn't help laughing just from reading the title.
And I didn't even have to read that she would be stupid and agree to it to know.
Edited by Diamonde, Sep 21 2012, 10:15 AM.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 21 2012, 09:34 AM
Sammie Jo
Sep 21 2012, 09:10 AM
Daytime

Sharon thinks Victor will be proud of her for not letting anyone push her around via Sharon Case in the article... However SID put it differently.

It seems they are making Sharon's thinking irrational...sort of losing it. :shrug:
this is just Sharon, she is a whackjob! has been since 1994! she never had "it" to lose "it"!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 21 2012, 08:38 AM
Doo wacka dooooooooooo. What a dunce. She thinks the sun shines out his ass and he pisses liquid gold.
No excuse in the world covers being gullible. She's not a teenager. She should have more smarts than this. Even Summer wouldn't fall for this line of balarky! Hope the doorman is holding the door at Fairview. Should get a discount for this time.
Buy 2 get one free.
Exactly. She SHOULD be smarter than this but she isn't, thats why Sharon fans aren't happy. Oh well out with the old and in with the new pretty soon, because October 12th is coming

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :cheers: :wave:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

:badmood: I just keep telling myself, 3 more weeks of this crap!!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Same old shit. Open a spoiler thread and there's MAB having Sharon do stupid things..

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Wouldn't it be a kick in the ass if the new writer let's this and another storyline ride out?

No "Save the Slonkey", Phyllis get's off on a technicality and marries Ronan. Paul is found innocent and marries Avery. Nick joins the monastery. Victor and Nikki get custody of Faith.Tucker goes to prison. Sharon's on the lam and goes to NM to be with Fanny only to find out that Fanny's been put out to pasture too.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

My stomach to my lunch: Come Back Up! :x
Edited by somersetfan, Sep 21 2012, 03:35 PM.

oldyandrfan

KARMA TUCKER, KARMA! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BOTH OF YOUR FACES!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 420222_241124795979767_173357319423182_496707_1977159761_n.jpg (9.83 KB)

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 21 2012, 03:04 PM
Wouldn't it be a kick in the ass if the new writer let's this and another storyline ride out?

No "Save the Slonkey", Phyllis get's off on a technicality and marries Ronan. Paul is found innocent and marries Avery. Nick joins the monastery. Victor and Nikki get custody of Faith.Tucker goes to prison. Sharon's on the lam and goes to NM to be with Fanny only to find out that Fanny's been put out to pasture too.

A Phyllis fan's picture perfect dream...

cgoff
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 21 2012, 05:48 PM
Only1Way

not eveyone that hates Sharon is a Phyllis fan! and I have HATED the slut named Sharon since 1994 and it had nothng to do with Phyllis!!!

Shick
Member Avatar

cgoff
Sep 21 2012, 07:31 PM
Shick
Only1Way

not eveyone that hates Sharon is a Phyllis fan! and I have HATED the slut named Sharon since 1994 and it had nothng to do with Phyllis!!!
I meant when only1way posted about the WHORE SLUT PHYLLIS getting off on a technicality.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 21 2012, 07:47 PM
cgoff
Shick
Only1Way

I meant when only1way posted about the WHORE SLUT PHYLLIS getting off on a technicality.
I thought this thread was about Sharon and Tucker not Phyllis! but I guess you just can not stop talking about Phyllis!
Edited by cgoff, Sep 21 2012, 07:58 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

cgoff
Sep 21 2012, 07:56 PM
Shick
Sep 21 2012, 07:47 PM
cgoff
Shick

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I thought this thread was about Sharon and Tucker not Phyllis! but I guess you just can not stop talking about Phyllis!
You might want to address only1way on that one considering she is the person who brought up Phyllis to begin with

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply