Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Another Possible OLTL Crossover?
Topic Started: Sep 21 2012, 04:19 PM (2,399 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

According to this weeks SOD Magazines STUFF WE KNOW ( And Shouldn't Tell You) Section Jerry VerDorn [EX- Clint Buchanan, OLTL] recently had a meeting with GH EP Frank Valentini. SOD also says that ONE ACTOR will be wrapping up HIS stint by the end of the FALL.

For more pick up the October 2 issue of Soap Opera Digest
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oh COME ON!!!!! :fp2:

KMan101
Member Avatar

I bet Howarth is out in the fall
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Meprincess

No please let Todd stay. Let it be johnny. I don't want Clint either

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I really doubt it's RH and it doesn't say it's a OLTL actor that's out, it just says Actor

~bl~
Member Avatar

A meeting may not be for an on screen gig.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Wouldn't that be Steve Burton whos leaving? :shrug:

Tash
Member Avatar

I was really hoping I would open it and it would be that Trevor St John was coming over. I can always dream....

Nate
Member Avatar

KMan101
Sep 21 2012, 05:49 PM
I bet Howarth is out in the fall
Nah it will be McLame

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Tash
Sep 21 2012, 07:06 PM
I was really hoping I would open it and it would be that Trevor St John was coming over. I can always dream....
Yeah, I've wanted to see him back on a soap again for so long now.
Edited by Diamonde, Sep 21 2012, 08:11 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

TSJ has said it's never gonna happen so I gave up that hope.Clint gonna kick John's ass for being a crappy father to his son he never see's.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JWTEDDY

it doesnt say a oltl actor just an ACTOR. RH has a three year contract and i doubt it is him. i read Maurice bernards contract is up soon and he is gonna do a movie early next year so my bet is on Sonny!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

JWTEDDY
Sep 22 2012, 01:58 PM
it doesnt say a oltl actor just an ACTOR. RH has a three year contract and i doubt it is him. i read Maurice bernards contract is up soon and he is gonna do a movie early next year so my bet is on Sonny!
Please don't tease me like that. My heart can't take it. I would cry tears of joy if that really happened.

I would give anything to see TSJ on GH but I agree, it's not going to happen. I absolutely love that man. I think he's on to other things though.

Anon

It's obviously Steve Burton, he's already acknowledged that he's leaving in the fall. If there must be more crossovers, I can think of way better options than Clint.

engrady pind

I thought it was a done deal that the 2 Todds' story was going to be resolved on GH. Wouldn't that involve bringing the men face to face and not just Howath talking about the resolution?

I like Todd Manning on GH. He's a brat but very open about it. He's not a repulsive, repugnant psycho like Franco was (I never want to see or hear of this gawdawful character again), or a totally lacking in credibility villain like Jerry Jax. I would love to see Todd go head to head with Sonny Corinthos. I like his interaction with Johnny but want to see him come out on top since Johnny has slid into perdition with his family patriarch. I think he is going to be a hoot when Lucy Coe comes back to Port Charles to take over Kate's magazine. I wonder if Lucy still has her duck.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply