Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of September 24th
Topic Started: Sep 21 2012, 06:43 PM (4,079 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-092412/1418158

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Wow, they are really milking Melanie's departure for all it's worth. JUST FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY!!!!!! :wave: :moon: :flipoff:

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

"Will she still be his bride?" :puke:

WHO CARES

Thuggie101
Member Avatar

at least Melanie of our lives is coming to an end, I've been so sick of hearing Daniel say "JUST CALL ME IF ANYTHING CALL ME" the whole month I've heard it.. anywoo Go Gabi for once.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I think it's really screwed up that Stephanie Brady, a legacy character, got squat and this one gets a whole story about her exit. Almost as bad as when Daniel got a weeks worth of goodbyes for a month long departure. :flipoff:
Edited by MissLola, Sep 21 2012, 07:01 PM.

camera shy

MissLola
Sep 21 2012, 07:00 PM
I think it's really screwed up that Stephanie Brady, a legacy character, got squat and this one gets a whole story about her exit. Almost as bad as when Daniel got a weeks worth of goodbyes for a month long departure. :flipoff:
Did they even bother to show Celeste leaving town?

Sparrow

Oh for fuck's sake.

Ireland98

Sparrow
Sep 21 2012, 07:16 PM
Oh for fuck's sake.
I'll second that!

:offs:

I can't wait for Melanie to leave! Though I fear we're going to continue to hear her name for several more weeks (especially from lame ass Chad) and I also fear we'll have to endure some flashbacks with Melanie :eyeroll:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The best thing about that promo is that Melanie won't be in any subsequent promos.

Erin_123
Member Avatar

What is this? Another fucking week of fucking Melanie in a promo??? can she just leave NOW???

WillFan
Member Avatar

NBC spoiler pics for week of 9/24/12
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-92412/11730

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

WillFan
Sep 21 2012, 08:49 PM
as ridiculous as these spoilers are (and basically focused on the same two damn groups of people that have been shoved down our throats since TomSell took over), at least the pictures associated with them aren't all from months & months ago.

Romancer66

GT probably cried salty tears when he found out MB wasn't renewing her contract and was leaving only a month or so into his new tenure. Hence, Melanie is in our faces 4-5 days a week until she's actually gone. She'll probably get tons of flashbacks and a drippy musical montage on her last day. Sickening--but at least it won't change the fact that she's outta there.

Ireland98

Romancer66
Sep 21 2012, 09:51 PM
GT probably cried salty tears when he found out MB wasn't renewing her contract and was leaving only a month or so into his new tenure. Hence, Melanie is in our faces 4-5 days a week until she's actually gone. She'll probably get tons of flashbacks and a drippy musical montage on her last day. Sickening--but at least it won't change the fact that she's outta there.
So true. It's sad to think that Melanie is leaving only because Molly decided to not renew her contract. Otherwise, we'd still be stuck with her. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have to endure a ton of Melanie flashbacks!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

UGH...UGH...UGH @ EJ supposedly considering to "take out" Rafe. That is so old by now.

Sparrow

1.) It's so weird seeing James in a picture where he's not looking down at his co-star. 2.) Now taking bets that Gabi becomes the new Melanie. GT has to have some little ingenue to obsess over that has no real place or history in Salem, and hey! she's already a Hernandez, so as Rafe's sister she is practically a saint. How soon before she reforms herself and starts telling people she's changed while all the boys and men fall at her feet?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Sep 21 2012, 09:51 PM
It's total bullshit if she gets a montage while Jack didn't even get a proper funeral and his wake was made to be about everyone else but him. :flipoff:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Sami: look at my daddy...he wants me he actually wants me..daddy please look at me!!!Please!!!
:huh1: : I wonder what EJ is doing right about now..

Posted Image

My god EJ looks so sexy :wub:
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Sep 22 2012, 12:32 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

just horrible stupid.

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

Melanie again? Isn't this the third week in a row we see her in a promo? Leave already!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply