Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of September 24th
Topic Started: Sep 21 2012, 06:43 PM (4,065 Views)
camera shy

Sparrow
Sep 21 2012, 11:09 PM
1.) It's so weird seeing James in a picture where he's not looking down at his co-star. 2.) Now taking bets that Gabi becomes the new Melanie. GT has to have some little ingenue to obsess over that has no real place or history in Salem, and hey! she's already a Hernandez, so as Rafe's sister she is practically a saint. How soon before she reforms herself and starts telling people she's changed while all the boys and men fall at her feet?
At least Gabi has the beauty to carry off all the men falling at her feet......unlike a certain pigwoman who hogs up our screens and really should have only Porky Pig pursuing her. :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Good bye and good riddance to Melanie too bad her ugly father, psycho boyfriend and whacked out Granny aren't following her out of Salem.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Why does this pathetic and annoying character get this kind of good-bye and yet someone like Jack- who actually had HISTORY with this show couldn't get a proper memorial with his family and friends.

This is just ridiculous. This crap makes me loathe Melame even more. Next week can't come soon enough and get this annoying gnat off my screen. Too bad she's not taking a few others with her.

Dee-anne

I like Melanie and I like Daniel, I wish the writers had better stories to give them. I have not enjoyed any of their stories for a while. I did not like Melanie with Chad so, was not interested in the so called Romance, and Daniel with Jennifer is boring and them throwing Nicole in the midst is not helping.

Phillip is another that I liked. I am sure he left because they were not giving him anything worthwhile to do. I use to wonder why they were wasting Philip. He had so much potential and was a good actor. I did not like how they were writing before he left.

I liked Vivian and they barely wrote for her.

I like Nicole and I hate the story they have put her in now, if you can call it a story.

I like EJ but I don't like the way they are writing him. It turns me off the character.

I like Bo and he is now leaving, probablly because of the writing or lack thereof as well.

There is not much left for me to enjoy on the show.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I wish I would have never clicked that, EPIC FAIL!

Dee-anne

Miss Rhi
Sep 21 2012, 11:03 PM
UGH...UGH...UGH @ EJ supposedly considering to "take out" Rafe. That is so old by now.
And we all already know the outcome. It won't happen. Rafe will still be alive to kiss Sami another day. Why do they have him make these threats. Nobody will take him seriously as a villian. In fact, I don't think anyone takes EJ's threats seriously anymore.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Sep 22 2012, 10:06 AM
Miss Rhi
Sep 21 2012, 11:03 PM
UGH...UGH...UGH @ EJ supposedly considering to "take out" Rafe. That is so old by now.
And we all already know the outcome. It won't happen. Rafe will still be alive to kiss Sami another day. Why do they have him make these threats. Nobody will take him seriously as a villian. In fact, I don't think anyone takes EJ's threats seriously anymore.
He looks pathetic walking around HTS getting coffee at all hours of the day and just sitting on the bench as one person after another tells him Sami is a loser and so are you if you dont move on. He's lost his spark.

I have a feeling something is going to happen to him. That whole conversation with Kate about dying made him a bit scared. I think he's the one thats going to get shot...cue the EJ DiMera hospital room. (TomSell loved having EJ in the hospital.)

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sparrow
2.) Now taking bets that Gabi becomes the new Melanie. GT has to have some little ingenue to obsess over that has no real place or history in Salem, and hey! she's already a Hernandez, so as Rafe's sister she is practically a saint. How soon before she reforms herself and starts telling people she's changed while all the boys and men fall at her feet?
Unlovable storylines aside, she is strikingly gorgeous. If I were a man or a lesbian I'd be falling at her feet. I felt the same way about Stephanie. Maybe the men of Salem can get it right for once.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sparrow

JessicaLeigh
Sep 22 2012, 11:35 AM
Sparrow
2.) Now taking bets that Gabi becomes the new Melanie. GT has to have some little ingenue to obsess over that has no real place or history in Salem, and hey! she's already a Hernandez, so as Rafe's sister she is practically a saint. How soon before she reforms herself and starts telling people she's changed while all the boys and men fall at her feet?
Unlovable storylines aside, she is strikingly gorgeous. If I were a man or a lesbian I'd be falling at her feet. I felt the same way about Stephanie. Maybe the men of Salem can get it right for once.
Absolutely. Unfortunately it will probably be at Abby's expense.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Nobody has cared for this character in more than a year, why does TomSell think that it would changes?

TomSell can try to stuff this crap down our throats, but they should consider sending viewers free barf bags, maybe that would help DOOL rating. Free barf bags to the first 1 Million viewers!

OliveAnn

Dreamer
Sep 23 2012, 09:36 PM
Nobody has cared for this character in more than a year, why does TomSell think that it would changes?

Just a year? Try four.

reagon

Who is nobody? Just because a lot of people here hate Melanie doesn't mean the entire Days audience does. I'd even venture a guess she's got a decent following.

The reason there is a promo to me is not because she's leaving it's because a reveal is happening. Shouldn't they be promoting things like this vs the non story of Sami and her men.
Edited by reagon, Sep 24 2012, 08:33 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like how they redid Daniel's apartment. Looks pretty nice.

And it's Melanie's last week in Salem! Joy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply