Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Week of 9-24-12 Promo
Topic Started: Sep 21 2012, 06:46 PM (1,213 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Tucker appears to be a tad upset! bwwwwahhhaaaa

Only1Way
Member Avatar

There's an awful lot of emotion in that clip. :mutley:

Leisha
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 21 2012, 08:41 PM
How annoying, Tucker's yelping like a miniature purse dog. I heard on Twitter that the Y&R filming crew nicknamed Tucker- Fucker McBalls LMFAO! :mutley:

I hope the new writing crew puts him down humanely. Note to Josh Griffith- please UN-relate him to Katherine. I'd like to remember Brock as Kay's only son.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Leisha
Sep 21 2012, 10:19 PM
Sammie Jo
How annoying, Tucker's yelping like a miniature purse dog. I heard on Twitter that the Y&R filming crew nicknamed Tucker- Fucker McBalls LMFAO! :mutley:

I hope the new writing crew puts him down humanely. Note to Josh Griffith- please UN-relate him to Katherine. I'd like to remember Brock as Kay's only son.
Oh ITA with that unrelating him from Katherine, Katherine all these years thinks she had a girl and suddenly a boy pops up?
They need to make Jill her daughter again, Jill's been screwed up ever since they un-daughtered her.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

They need to murder Tucker off. The suspect list would be LONG. I know Y&R murder mysteries suck, but those were MAB's murder mysteries. This one could be better..

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I'd want to murder someone that used me to take over a company. Walk into my life on my wedding nite when my new husband deserts me. So starved for attention.Only to find out he wanted me for my husbands millions and not me.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 21 2012, 11:48 PM
Leisha
Sep 21 2012, 10:19 PM
Sammie Jo

Oh ITA with that unrelating him from Katherine, Katherine all these years thinks she had a girl and suddenly a boy pops up?
They need to make Jill her daughter again, Jill's been screwed up ever since they un-daughtered her.
I think we need a do over! a mulligan!! and Bobby Ewing/Dallas moment!

go back to pre-Sabrina/Patty/Ricky/Daisy-Ryder-Sarah/Sheila with Phyllis's face!!!

bring back Brad, Colleen, Ashley, John Abbott!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 22 2012, 07:02 AM
I'd want to murder someone that used me to take over a company. Walk into my life on my wedding nite when my new husband deserts me. So starved for attention.Only to find out he wanted me for my husbands millions and not me.
I couldn't stand another sharon murder trial, let's pick someone else. lol

bygnedys

How is Sharon going to explain that she knew Victor was still alive but she was going marry Tucker anyway?

Sharon doesn't look upset, I wonder if she was in on it with Victor, maybe it was a scheme by Victor to kick Tucker off his board and get Jack in financial trouble so he could get BON back hmmmmmmm
Edited by bygnedys, Sep 22 2012, 09:47 AM.

just joey

bygnedys
Sep 22 2012, 09:40 AM
How is Sharon going to explain that she knew Victor was still alive but she was going marry Tucker anyway?

Sharon doesn't look upset, I wonder if she was in on it with Victor, maybe it was a scheme by Victor to kick Tucker off his board and get Jack in financial trouble so he could get BON back hmmmmmmm
I hope sharon is in on it too, though she should not have slept with "Tucker, the FKR". She needs her character to be Redeemed :makeout: . I don't care how FKD up MAB made sharons character, Sharon is still my girl. We have to remember that MAB got Fired for FKN :flipoff: UP, Period. Maybe the new writers will put Sharon with a "Real Man" :makeout:. A man who will treat her like a lady, & not a FKN door mat, & use her for their own financial Gain. :applause: :cheer: :rockon:

oldyandrfan

Sharon doesn't know a thing, KARMA will get her character. It's all over for the wicked woman, out the door she goes on Victor's foot! I can't wait!

Queen B
Member Avatar

why the f would GenV and Nick be attending Tucker and Sharons wedding

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen B
Sep 22 2012, 03:51 PM
why the f would GenV and Nick be attending Tucker and Sharons wedding
LMFAO! I was thinking the same damn thang. MAB and her comical ass plots knew no ends man.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Nick to talk Sharon out of it!
Gen to slap Tucker along side the head to loosen shit up.
He best keep his wits about him. He needs to know where to run when the shit hits the fan.
He looks stunned and Sharon looks oblivious. 'Goodieeeee, I'm gonna be a newlywed again. The virginal bride in white, awwwwwwww ain't that sweet! :sarcasm: :angelnot:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply