Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B's Brad Bell: "Fans are saying the Triangle is Overplayed"; Michael Fairman Interview
Topic Started: Sep 22 2012, 06:40 AM (1,448 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Michael Fairman's Interview with The Brad Bell

Michael:

Fans have been quite critical that the Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle is way overplayed. Is it overplayed to you?

BRAD:

The fans are saying that this triangle is overplayed right now, and they are absolutely right. I feel that too when I watch the show right now. We are just about to take a break from that, as they have been front and center for a long time. And they have proven themselves and defined themselves as Brooke/Ridge/Taylor were overplayed in the 80ís and the 90ís. We are going to take a break and see more families in the fall. I was ready to take a break from them, but then I heard Ronnís decision to leave and there were so many things up in the air. So there were a lot of behind-the-scenes shake-ups. Part of the reason of this extended version of Steffy/Liam/Hope was that I was not sure who I had on the canvas. I knew I could count on Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy), Scott Clifton (Liam) and Kim Matula (Hope). They were delivering. So now we are gearing up for a new chapter, but all three of them were so fantastic. We are up in the ratings from last year due to them. They have all grown so much as actors. I could not be more pleased. They have all been a hit for us.

Read more..

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/the-brad-bell-interview-the-b...

He also discusses Ridge's Abscence

New man for Brooke?

Rick the next Ridge and the battle for Forrester

Susan's Exit

Edited by Daytime, Sep 22 2012, 06:54 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

The day the triangle from hell is over is when the Sahara Desert becomes an ocean. :sarclap:

Evan
Member Avatar

I wish that they'd put Liam on the backburner and instead use Oliver a lot more - Zach Conroy was looking mighty fine the other day on the show.
And, KKL/Jon Hensley would make a sexy on screen couple if Brooke was to get involved with Dr Meade.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

natdot99
Sep 22 2012, 04:44 PM
The day the triangle from hell is over is when the Sahara Desert becomes an ocean. :sarclap:
Either that or when the B movie industry and The CW entices Jacqueline MacInnes Wood away from the show.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 22 2012, 06:40 AM
Michael Fairman's Interview with The Brad Bell

Michael:

Fans have been quite critical that the Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle is way overplayed. Is it overplayed to you?

BRAD:

The fans are saying that this triangle is overplayed right now, and they are absolutely right. I feel that too when I watch the show right now. We are just about to take a break from that, as they have been front and center for a long time. And they have proven themselves and defined themselves as Brooke/Ridge/Taylor were overplayed in the 80ís and the 90ís. We are going to take a break and see more families in the fall. I was ready to take a break from them, but then I heard Ronnís decision to leave and there were so many things up in the air. So there were a lot of behind-the-scenes shake-ups. Part of the reason of this extended version of Steffy/Liam/Hope was that I was not sure who I had on the canvas. I knew I could count on Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy), Scott Clifton (Liam) and Kim Matula (Hope). They were delivering. So now we are gearing up for a new chapter, but all three of them were so fantastic. We are up in the ratings from last year due to them. They have all grown so much as actors. I could not be more pleased. They have all been a hit for us.

Read more..

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/the-brad-bell-interview-the-b...

He also discusses Ridge's Abscence

New man for Brooke?

Rick the next Ridge and the battle for Forrester

Susan's Exit

:sleep: WHAT A BORE !!! :drunk:

natdot99
Member Avatar

somersetfan
Sep 22 2012, 07:52 PM
natdot99
Sep 22 2012, 04:44 PM
Either that or when the B movie industry and The CW entices Jacqueline MacInnes Wood away from the show.
Exactly, JMW's character, Steffy, deserves her own epic love story with a new male character. Liam sucks the life out of her and she is working too hard to make him chose her. :soapbox:

Nicole Walker

This triangle has been the death of Steffy's character. I can't find one thing I like about her right now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply