Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: 10,000 Episode; Fan Favorites Return
Topic Started: Sep 22 2012, 09:56 AM (1,365 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Don't miss Y&R's historic 10,000th episode on Thursday, September 27th, when life-changing events shake things up in Genoa City and some fan favorites return to town.

Former spouses Christine (Lauralee Bell) and Danny (Michael Damian), who enjoyed a passionate and poignant reunion the last time they saw each other, will be back. Also appearing will be Christine's pal Nina (Tricia Cast), in town a lot lately to support the beleaguered Paul, and Traci Abbott Connelly (Beth Maitland), whose brother Jack may need her support if his play for Newman stock goes south. Also next week, on Friday, September 28th, Sharon's mother Doris (Karen Hensel) makes an appearance. Will she recognize the daughter she raised?

Sony
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashley22
Member Avatar

TFP Daytime! Can't wait to watch this week!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Will she recognize the daughter she raised?

Would she want to admit it? Ashamed, embarrassed, disappointed. How would she introduce her daughter...'this is my daughter Sharon Collins Newman Abbott Newman Newman Newman Mc'Call.'
(Take a breath Doris)
Wow, she's catching up with Elizabeth Taylor!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Sep 22 2012, 09:56 AM
Former spouses Christine (Lauralee Bell) and Danny (Michael Damian), who enjoyed a passionate and poignant reunion the last time they saw each other, will be back.
Hopefully to confront that crazy slut Phyllis Summers Dumpster.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 22 2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:

Will she recognize the daughter she raised?

Would she want to admit it? Ashamed, embarrassed, disappointed. How would she introduce her daughter...'this is my daughter Sharon Collins Newman Abbott Newman Newman Newman Mc'Call.'
(Take a breath Doris)
Wow, she's catching up with Elizabeth Taylor!
except elizabeth taylor was never a bigamist. :D

soapmeup

Eww Doris. I can't stand Doris.
Sharon has never been able to do anything good enough for that woman.
I don't think she helps Sharon at all. She makes things worse.
She is a judgemental old bat.

Glad to see Danny and Chris back for the anniversary show.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Other than her grandchildren, what has Sharon done to make Doris proud? Some people do shit for the attention, good or bad attention. You expect that from a teenager not a grown up. Time to own up.
Before anyone jumps on it, I will say Phyllis too!

That's true Sammie about Elizabeth Taylor. She at least would let the ink dry on the divorce decree or the corpse to cool.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapmeup
Sep 23 2012, 06:49 AM
Eww Doris. I can't stand Doris.
Sharon has never been able to do anything good enough for that woman.
I don't think she helps Sharon at all. She makes things worse.
She is a judgemental old bat.

Glad to see Danny and Chris back for the anniversary show.
But sharon gives her so much to be judgemental about..................
That "old bat" is in a wheelchair because of sharon.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Wasn't it soon after that when Sharon hooked up with Nick and Victor paid for Doris's surgery?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

What is Doris supposed to say or do?
Tell Sharon that what she's doing is the right thing? If Mom can't tell her that she's making a wrong choice, who can?
If Doris gave her approval and things went ta hell, Sharon would just tell Doris 'I took your advice and see where it got me.'
I'd say Doris can't do anything right for Sharon.

Ms. SOFKEE

I hope Phyllis pay for her untouchable attitude. The bitch thinks she has never did any thing wrong. Victoria will always be Victor's little girl not Billy's wife. Nick and Michael are two weak as men.

BradyB

It would be nice to,have Tracey back in GC full time. I'd love to see Danny back and his sister Gina.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 23 2012, 12:31 PM
Wasn't it soon after that when Sharon hooked up with Nick and Victor paid for Doris's surgery?
yes, it was, and she promised to pay him back, fat chance unless she married nick, oh wait, she did. lol
She went to victor's office to give him her meager earnings to try and pay him back and MEAN OLE VICTOR wouldn't take her money, that's how she endeared herself to him, because she fooled him into thinking she wasn't after the money.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 25 2012, 11:49 PM
Only1Way
Sep 23 2012, 12:31 PM
yes, it was, and she promised to pay him back, fat chance unless she married nick, oh wait, she did. lol
She went to victor's office to give him her meager earnings to try and pay him back and MEAN OLE VICTOR wouldn't take her money, that's how she endeared herself to him, because she fooled him into thinking she wasn't after the money.
Uh..

If Victor was paying for my mothers surgery i'm not sure id be able to pay him back either, but ofcourse I would make an effort to show that I appreciate what he did. Sharon went to him to pay him back, and ofcourse Victor wouldn't accept her money because back then she had none. The Newman family basically took her under their wing and Sharon was always appreciative of what they did for her

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sharon was never after anyones money back then, period. It was not written like that, and as for those who think Sharon was always a gold digger, thats just fan fiction in their own heads because back then it was a love story between Nick and Sharon. The poor, damsel in distress and the knight and shineing armour, its a classic love story. Its the same thing that was done with Victor and Nikki and aint no one calling Nikki a gold digger

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She's a nut case, pure and simple.
The days of fairy tales and sugarplums are over.
Sharons behavior right now is true to form.
She's fought long and hard to get this far and no one is going to stop her now. She has it all and Tucker wants it all.
Her delusions that she's in control is just that... a delusion.
Soon, her knight in shining armor is going to try to ride out of town on his faithful steed Leroy, with the key to NE.
No one will walk on her again? Wake up gurl.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply