Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Case & Joshua Morrow to Appear on The Talk
Topic Started: Sep 22 2012, 09:59 AM (4,631 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Y&R stars Sharon Case (Sharon) and Joshua Morrow (Nick) will appear on THE TALK on Wednesday, September 26, to offer a sneak preview of their show's 10,000th episode that will air the following day. One of THE TALK's co-hosts, Sheryl Underwood is a huge Y&R fan and has made guest appearances on the soap as a justice of the peace.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/yr-stars-talk
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks I will tune it and watch it. I have set it to dvr!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Its about time we get to see these two doing interviews together. How long has it been?

cgoff
Member Avatar

we will see SC hanging all over JM like stink on shit, like she always does! guess it's time for another talk to from Tobe!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

...Someone's a little upset.... LMFAOOOO

Queen B
Member Avatar

Its sad that for years now we've only gotten interviews of MS and JM together, to promote Phick I guess because they were trying to make them the leading couple. I hope with the new regime we get more SC and JM interviews and the possibility of Shick in the future again

I don't think i'll be able to suffer through another year of Phick, I hope to god that is coming to an end.

Queen B
Member Avatar

cgoff
Sep 22 2012, 07:06 PM
we will see SC hanging all over JM like stink on shit, like she always does! guess it's time for another talk to from Tobe!
I've never seen Sharon Case "hanging all over" Joshua Morrow. Maybe thats some more fan fiction made up in your own head again?

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

cgoff
Oh M :laugh: it never fails I mean after all these years.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see the interview with the two of them.

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 22 2012, 08:09 PM
cgoff
Oh M :laugh: it never fails I mean after all these years.
Posted Image

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

They're really promoting the hell out of this episode.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

What, no Michelle Stafford?

:lol:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Shick
Sep 22 2012, 07:15 PM
...Someone's a little upset.... LMFAOOOO
How can you tell? ;)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I don't understand all the nastiness towards Sharon Case and am not sure I ever will.

Queen B
Member Avatar

You and me both Miss Rhi :shame:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Me too Rhi.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 22 2012, 07:47 PM
cgoff
I've never seen Sharon Case "hanging all over" Joshua Morrow. Maybe thats some more fan fiction made up in your own head again?
check your archieves of the emmy's from Vegas

SC looked and acted high, she was practically groping JM and he looked like he wanted to run! he did not even show up for rehersal, MM had to stand in! JM and Tobe showed up minutes before SC and JM presented and left right after! Tobe can not stand to be in the same room as SC.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 23 2012, 04:28 PM
What, no Michelle Stafford?

:lol:
it has been reported that SC pitched a fit about not doing the Talk season opener the MS and MTS did, so she is being placated in doing this interview.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I think both Sharon Case and Michelle Stafford both get their fair share of nastiness at least on this site they do.. :lol:

Edited by Daytime, Sep 23 2012, 06:53 PM.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 23 2012, 05:55 PM
I don't understand all the nastiness towards Sharon Case and am not sure I ever will.
well if you have ever met her you would understand

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply