Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Case & Joshua Morrow to Appear on The Talk
Topic Started: Sep 22 2012, 09:59 AM (4,381 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

cgoff
Sep 23 2012, 06:47 PM
Queen B
Sep 22 2012, 07:47 PM
cgoff
Sep 22 2012, 07:06 PM
we will see SC hanging all over JM like stink on shit, like she always does! guess it's time for another talk to from Tobe!
I've never seen Sharon Case "hanging all over" Joshua Morrow. Maybe thats some more fan fiction made up in your own head again?
check your archieves of the emmy's from Vegas

SC looked and acted high, she was practically groping JM and he looked like he wanted to run! he did not even show up for rehersal, MM had to stand in! JM and Tobe showed up minutes before SC and JM presented and left right after! Tobe can not stand to be in the same room as SC.
That's why Tobe is following Sharon on twitter, tweets to Sharon all the time on twitter and posted some old photos of the two of them. Right... :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

cgoff
Sep 23 2012, 06:51 PM
Drew
Sep 23 2012, 04:28 PM
What, no Michelle Stafford?

:lol:
it has been reported that SC pitched a fit about not doing the Talk season opener the MS and MTS did, so she is being placated in doing this interview.

I heard MS spat on someone during the filming of the talk. Julie Chen I think?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

cgoff
Sep 23 2012, 06:52 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 23 2012, 05:55 PM
I don't understand all the nastiness towards Sharon Case and am not sure I ever will.
well if you have ever met her you would understand
How many times have you met her?

Shick
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 23 2012, 07:37 PM
cgoff
Miss Rhi
I don't understand all the nastiness towards Sharon Case and am not sure I ever will.
Can't wait to hear this answer...I'm assuming the "story" will involve her being just an awful person to fans, etc, etc
Edited by Shick, Sep 23 2012, 07:49 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I don't see what the big whoop and why its an issue either way if they are on the Talk.. SC and JM are on the Talk.. okay.. and.. I'm not understanding why this is something that turned hostile. :shrug:

Queen B
Member Avatar

cgoff
Sep 23 2012, 06:51 PM
Drew
Sep 23 2012, 04:28 PM
What, no Michelle Stafford?

:lol:
it has been reported that SC pitched a fit about not doing the Talk season opener the MS and MTS did, so she is being placated in doing this interview.

proof? links? anything..? Probably not huh.

MS and SC get along just fine. Michelle Stafford even wears peices from Sharon Case's jewelery line. And as for JM's girlfriend disliking Sharon Case, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that aswell. Like 'Shick' said, they follow eachother on twitter.

Everything you post always seems to turn out false. IMO your a crazed fan living in a fantasy world about these actors who are simply playing a character on a soap opera, thats it. We don't know the details about their personal life, so don't pretend like you know something the rest of us don't.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

PO-THANG! :lol:
Y'all TRUST when I tell ya Ain't nobody said a damn thang about SC during that emmy stuff except the same one are one's whom have PERSONALLY stalk all things Sharon Case for years and also stalked MM during that heavy Shadam promo time, drumming up different accounts board to board, asking MM where his wife was at why is he & SC out on this and that evey, patrol SC fan vids and stated the exact same mess....Really CRAZED shit man all because of this obsession with Michelle Stafford & PHICK granted it's one thing not to like a bitch yea,We ALL got that right not to like Character and Actor but when one goes to the extremities of the getting all in the personals like SC miscarriage and divorce from the Corzine family are how ever it's spell... Y'all want me to provide a link to one? Cause I got if they haven't deleted after reading this post. :laugh:
Edited by lightandday, Sep 23 2012, 09:09 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar

cgoff
Queen B
cgoff
we will see SC hanging all over JM like stink on shit, like she always does! guess it's time for another talk to from Tobe!
I've never seen Sharon Case "hanging all over" Joshua Morrow. Maybe thats some more fan fiction made up in your own head again?

SC looked and acted high, she was practically groping JM and he looked like he wanted to run! he did not even show up for rehersal, MM had to stand in! JM and Tobe showed up minutes before SC and JM presented and left right after! Tobe can not stand to be in the same room as SC.
Aww SHYT! I think I remember what your talking about now isn't this your OOps I meant THE clip of it?

Edited by lightandday, Sep 23 2012, 09:23 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 23 2012, 09:18 PM
cgoff
Queen B
cgoff

Aww SHYT! I think I remember what your talking about now isn't this your OOps I meant THE clip of it?

OMG look at how Sharon is groping him at the Emmys!!!!!! Kissing on his neck and grabbing his junk like that! That bitch! And look in the background of the clip, I see JM's wife Tobe shaking her head.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lightandday
Member Avatar

I wouldn't want my fellow DR members to think I was yanking chains, SO Here is one of the links Notice the 2010 dates they were sent was a little after the Emmy guess that non-SC fan was still a tad bit mad. :biggrin:

https://twitter.com/fasination101

@victoriarowell so why did you invite MS to your "High Tea" AFTER the spitting incident?

@victoriarowell surely there is more going on in your pitiful life besides you moaning/ groaning about Y&R? put on your thong & go live life

@michaelmuhney question, what does your wife think of you pimping Sharon Case like you are doing her? you know there is talk about you 2

LMFAO! :bump: SC didn't have twitter yet so as u see VR got a lil bit of the brunt too.
Edited by lightandday, Sep 23 2012, 09:50 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 23 2012, 09:49 PM
I wouldn't want my fellow DR members to think I was yanking chains, SO Here is one of the links Notice the 2010 dates they were sent was a little after the Emmy guess that non-SC fan was still a tad bit mad. :biggrin:

https://twitter.com/fasination101

@victoriarowell so why did you invite MS to your "High Tea" AFTER the spitting incident?

@victoriarowell surely there is more going on in your pitiful life besides you moaning/ groaning about Y&R? put on your thong & go live life

@michaelmuhney question, what does your wife think of you pimping Sharon Case like you are doing her? you know there is talk about you 2

LMFAO! :bump: SC didn't have twitter yet so as u see VR got a lil bit of the brunt too.
Eww what a sick and twisted bitch this person is (whoever they are) creating a twitter account like that :laugh:

Queen B
Member Avatar

That is so wack!

lightandday
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 23 2012, 04:25 PM
They're really promoting the hell out of this episode.
WORD Paw Paw, promoting real tough, shoot they know MAB wrote some sorry frivolous shit. They had to do something.

https://twitter.com/YandR_CBS/status/248587501340610560
"@sharonlcase & @JoshuaMorrowYR will be on @TheTalk_CBS Wednesday September 26th to promote #YR10000. So Close! Get Excited!"

https://twitter.com/CBSDaytime/status/249151514420080640
"Next week on #TheTalk @ActuallyNPH #BenjaminBratt #SimonBaker & #YR stars @sharonlcase @JoshuaMorrowYR plus a post-emmy chat w/ @NancyODell"

https://twitter.com/CBSDaytime/status/248888408343199744
"U&ur friends r invited to a live-tweeting event! #YR10000 starts 9/27 @1230pm EST w/ U,@DanielGoddard @MelodyThomasSco! Retweet it forward"

Queen B
Member Avatar

Whats a better way to promote Y&R then using Joshua Morrow and Sharon Case to do so? Its about time :wub:

Joshua Morrow and Michelle Stafford interviews were puke worthy. Lets hope thats a thing of the past...... :puke:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

You really want to know who JM likes to spend the most time with?

His wife.
Sane, stable secure Tobe.
I'm sure JM gets embarrassed about segments like that.

Quote:

Joshua Morrow and Michelle Stafford interviews were puke worthy. Lets hope thats a thing of the past...... :puke:

Some of us don't have to the time to scour archives to try to boost up their hero. Awards, applause speak for itself.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Miss Rhi
Sep 23 2012, 07:37 PM
cgoff
Miss Rhi
Bump

Still waiting for an answer.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^You better pull up a seat. This could take a while.

Queen B
Member Avatar

me too :popcorn:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

soapflake02

some people really need to get out of the bubble and quit looking for drama where there isn't any.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply