Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Case & Joshua Morrow to Appear on The Talk
Topic Started: Sep 22 2012, 09:59 AM (4,638 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

But it's a daytime drama... ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

It is a historic week for the number one sudser The Young and the Restless! The series that has been number one for twenty three years is about to celebrate the airing of its 10,000 episode! And to celebrate the milestone, CBS has rolled out an enticing promo spot which features, Sharon and Tucker about to take their wedding vows, only Tucker admits, “He’s been sandbagged.”

And as we all know, Victor who has been MIA, and love of his life Nikki are front and center as this story of familiar and familial drama unfolds, in what was the final script of ousted head writer, Maria Arena Bell.

But while Y&R is set to give its fans the 10,000 episode, there are a few events surrounding the big event to be noted! First on Wednesday September 26th live on The Talk, Sharon Case ( Sharon) and Joshua Morrow (Nick) will chat with the ladies of the panel about Shick’s long standing and tortured relationship, and of course being part of the iconic soap opera! So make sure to tune in at 2PMEST/1PMPST.

Then on Thursday, Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki) and Daniel Goddard (Cane) will be live tweeting during the east coast feed of the 10,000 episode at 12:30EST. Goddard let his fans know by tweeting, “Sept 27th Melody Thomas Scott & I will be live tweetingfor the Y&R 10000th episode! Follow now for all the tweets!” Thomas Scott announced on Twitter, ,”I will be tweeting LIVE next Thursday,9/27 during the east coast airing of #YR (10,000 episode) Daniel Goddard will be joining me!”

MichaelFairmanSoaps.com

soapflake02

Only1Way
Sep 25 2012, 08:14 PM
people do not treat this show like its a "show". They treat it like its their lives. Just backup a little bit. No need to be nasty to each other or towards the people "playing" a character.

Queen B
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Sep 25 2012, 09:28 PM
Only1Way
people do not treat this show like its a "show". They treat it like its their lives. Just backup a little bit. No need to be nasty to each other or towards the people "playing" a character.
actor bashing is aloud here :) :spank: :boxing:

soapflake02

Queen B
Sep 25 2012, 09:42 PM
soapflake02
Only1Way
That's not the point why would you want to waste time trashing somebody that is only playing a character. at the end of the day they are all just like us and doing their job. I don't see why anybody would want to do that, these people are playing characters, they didn't do anything to anybody personally. It's just pointless.
Edited by soapflake02, Sep 25 2012, 10:07 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Sep 25 2012, 10:05 PM
Queen B
Sep 25 2012, 09:42 PM
soapflake02
Only1Way
That's not the point why would you want to waste time trashing somebody that is only playing a character. at the end of the day they are all just like us and doing their job. I don't see why anybody would want to do that, these people are playing characters, they didn't do anything to anybody personally. It's just pointless.
With twitter and facebook and everything else we get a gist of what the actors are like and what their real personalities are like, so we're entitled to voice our opinions on here about what we think about them.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I'm bashing Sharon the character mostly.
Sometimes I make the comment that there isn't a lot of difference between SCNANN and SC. In some of the interviews she acts as ditzy as her character.

We just can't bash or bait our fellow posters...
Edited by Only1Way, Sep 26 2012, 10:14 AM.

bygnedys

I am watching it now and not much about Y/R right now. I was hoping they would give a hint about the show and what might happen.

Queen B
Member Avatar

SC looked amazing!

and JM said "I truly in my heart believe Nick and Sharon belong together" ! Damn straight

Queen B
Member Avatar

Oh and no mention of Syphyllis.

So I guess all those rumors that JM prefers Phick over Shick can now be squashed, I'm sure Joshua Morrow is thrilled that he no longer has to kiss on Michelle Stafford's filthy mouth anymore if the spoilers of Phick ending are true

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

soapflake02

bygnedys
Sep 26 2012, 01:56 PM
I am watching it now and not much about Y/R right now. I was hoping they would give a hint about the show and what might happen.
they wouldn't do that..

soapflake02

Queen B
Sep 26 2012, 02:07 PM

So I guess all those rumors that JM prefers Phick over Shick can now be squashed, I'm sure Joshua Morrow is thrilled that he no longer has to kiss on Michelle Stafford's filthy mouth anymore if the spoilers of Phick ending are true
fan bases started those rumors not the people..

OhNoYouDidn't
Member Avatar

I think JM/Nick prefers Sharon to Phyllis. But JM definitely seems to prefer MS to SC. Just off his comments.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Sep 26 2012, 02:01 PM
SC looked amazing!

and JM said "I truly in my heart believe Nick and Sharon belong together" ! Damn straight
HAHAHAHA LOVE IT! Shick do belong together and JM knows it. Fuck that whore Phyllis who he didn't even mention on the show :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Checkers
Sep 26 2012, 02:11 PM
OMG they look so good! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Shick!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 23 2012, 09:18 PM
cgoff
Sep 23 2012, 06:47 PM
Queen B
Sep 22 2012, 07:47 PM
cgoff
Sep 22 2012, 07:06 PM
we will see SC hanging all over JM like stink on shit, like she always does! guess it's time for another talk to from Tobe!
I've never seen Sharon Case "hanging all over" Joshua Morrow. Maybe thats some more fan fiction made up in your own head again?
check your archieves of the emmy's from Vegas

SC looked and acted high, she was practically groping JM and he looked like he wanted to run! he did not even show up for rehersal, MM had to stand in! JM and Tobe showed up minutes before SC and JM presented and left right after! Tobe can not stand to be in the same room as SC.
Aww SHYT! I think I remember what your talking about now isn't this your OOps I meant THE clip of it?

yeah she looked like she had a couple of glasses of champagne. lol
Looked more like she was hanging onto JM so she wouldn't fall down.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

They sooooo puuuuurdy! :wub: I can't wait to watch this!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 26 2012, 03:42 PM
They sooooo puuuuurdy! :wub: I can't wait to watch this!!
I watched it and sharon was really pretty quiet, Joshua was cutting up and being a hambone but he was cute about it.
I missed the part where they were doing the booth thing, we had a power surge and by the time the satellite came back on, it was over.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Too early to be diagnosed for it. Sharon and Nick haven't been back to bed yet.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply