Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Case & Joshua Morrow to Appear on The Talk
Topic Started: Sep 22 2012, 09:59 AM (4,268 Views)
Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Queen B
Sep 26 2012, 02:01 PM
SC looked amazing!

and JM said "I truly in my heart believe Nick and Sharon belong together" ! Damn straight
:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: i just watch it :) love to hearing that. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Shick
Sep 26 2012, 02:39 PM
Checkers
Sep 26 2012, 02:11 PM
OMG they look so good! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Shick!!!
love that pic! :) :wub2: Team Shick

Queen B
Member Avatar

I could be wrong, but to me this feels like a sign that Shick could be resurfacing again. I also saw a few of her twitter pics on set a month or so ago, she was wearing the same outfit she wear on tomorrows episode with Doris except these scenes look like they will be shot in the tack house.. And we all know, Nick is living there alone now that hes moved out of Phyllis' condo

Only1Way
Member Avatar

He said that for The Talk, promoting the 10,000th. Right before they said "Action" they talked about what was going to be said. All those talk shows are scripted. Just Like Soap Opera's.
That is the reaction that they were fishing for.

Lookie what they caught!

Shick Fans!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 26 2012, 08:36 PM
He said that for The Talk, promoting the 10,000th. Right before they said "Action" they talked about what was going to be said. All those talk shows are scripted. Just Like Soap Opera's.

Lookie what they caught!

Shick Fans!
Obviously they PLAN what their going to say on the show, but I doubt their told to be robots and say shit they don't actually believe.

JM and SC believe their characters are ment to be together, like Bill Bell planned. nuff said

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Only1Way

Lookie what they caught!

Shick Fans!
Well if everything they said was scripted someone should have let MS see the script so her feelings wouldn't have been so hurt when she heard it.

Queen B
Member Avatar

JM shouldn't have to worry about hurting MS's feeling, shes a grown ass woman. Its a show, and JM's comment on the talk yesterday was true and its about time Shick is adknowledged publically for once

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R's Morrow Reacts To Backlash

By SOD Posted: Sep 27, 2012

While Joshua Morrow (Nick, Y&R) was guesting with longtime co-star Sharon Case (Sharon Y&R) on THE TALK on September 26, the actor said about their characters, "I truly believe in my heart that they belong together." In response, Morrow's TV wife Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) tweeted: "I totally hope @JoshuaMorrowYR gets to play the story he wants. He's a doll and it has totally been my pleasure working with him everyday:)." However, Morrow's on-air comment apparently ruffled some feathers as he later took to Twitter to say, "I bothered some people 2day & my amazing co star @TheRealStafford by sayin I thot Nick&Sharon belong 2gether - Red Tornado ya know I love ya." Morrow later followed that up with, "I hurt a very good friend today....its not a great feeling."

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/yrs-morrow-reacts-backlash

iluvdaytime

I'm just wondering if the backlash Joshua Morrow experienced might in fact be someone who might have feelings for him, beyond "reel" life. Who knows? But, as a viewer, when I see the manner in which his on-screen partner kisses him, I get the feeling of longing, and desperation. Yet, it could all be acting. Again, who knows?

Here's what I do know - I have been, today I am, and always will be a "Shick" fan. For me, I just don't experience "real love" with Phick. Why? Might it be how they came together in the first place? If you want to know the end, then look at the beginning. Phick has always been about lust and sex, along with lies, jealousy, and insecurity.

I was the first person to go ballistic when I heard of Maria Bell's termination because in comparison with Lynn Marie Latham, Maria did improve the show. But Maria Bell has just completely destroyed the character of Sharon. In the story, Victor pursued and encouraged Sharon, and today, Victor is having Sharon arrested, and disgraced even more. Common Maria Bell, what in the hell were you thinking? How could you have had Sharon be with Adam, in the first place? The man who stole her baby. Maria Bell has made Sharon Collins Newman into the town pariah. For what reason? I just really hope Josh Griffith gives the character the redemption it deserves, and above all, most deserved by the character's fans.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I don't know why MS is so "hurt". It's not like he said he prefers Sharon Case to her, he was only referring to the characters in the story. Is she bummed she won't get to stick her tongue down his throat anymore? I guess the actors are all supposed to be neutral and not state their opinions. I'm all for Romeo & Juliette Shick! Sharon was his beautiful princess and somehow he ended up with the evil queen.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 27 2012, 02:37 PM
I don't know why MS is so "hurt". It's not like he said he prefers Sharon Case to her, he was only referring to the characters in the story. Is she bummed she won't get to stick her tongue down his throat anymore? I guess the actors are all supposed to be neutral and not state their opinions. I'm all for Romeo & Juliette Shick! Sharon was his beautiful princess and somehow he ended up with the evil queen.
Nick better get a hold of his heart before she crushes it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nick nowadays walks around so lifeless and hollow. He's like the huntsman and the evil queen took his heart.

From the interview JM seems like an animated guy. Nick needs an upbeat s/l.

Nicole Walker

Gosh these women are so sensitive. First SC got hurt by JM now MS. Honestly, JM has been kissing MS ass long enough. I really don't even see why she's bothered by it. He has said more than once that he believes Shick belong together, it's not like it's the first time. Also, he should have known his comments were going to get some backlash with some of the fans, it's not like it hasn't happened before. Use common sense.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Sep 27 2012, 10:47 PM.

aishiteru
Member Avatar

Only1Way

Lookie what they caught!

Shick Fans!
he said always the same things, each time... blah blah Romeo and the Ho : Drunk: ! ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply