Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 9/24; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Sep 24 2012, 06:05 AM (27,206 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Lucky
Sep 30 2012, 08:27 PM
galen gering ‏@galengering
Awesome day with the fam. watchin the #dodgers kick some butt! Thanks @nbc

Posted Image
He has a beautiful family, man his sons grew up over night.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

nocturnalblondie
Sep 29 2012, 05:36 PM
La_Laa
Sep 29 2012, 05:04 PM
Only six days in october :( Well, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Wake me up october 8
Are you kidding? Freddie's getting plenty of airtime under this regime. Had you been complaining months ago when we hardly even saw him, I might understand... but Freddie's always on now.

If you were talking about Drake Hogestyn or Joe Mascolo, that would be a different story, since they're highly under-utilized right now. Freddie? Not so much. If anything, I'd be thanking the writers for showing him so much - that wasn't the case not too long ago.
I guess I'd look like a dick if I complained that Alison Sweeney wasn't getting much airtime lately eh? :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

darraholic
Sep 30 2012, 09:24 PM
nocturnalblondie
Sep 29 2012, 05:36 PM
La_Laa
Sep 29 2012, 05:04 PM
Only six days in october :( Well, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Wake me up october 8
Are you kidding? Freddie's getting plenty of airtime under this regime. Had you been complaining months ago when we hardly even saw him, I might understand... but Freddie's always on now.

If you were talking about Drake Hogestyn or Joe Mascolo, that would be a different story, since they're highly under-utilized right now. Freddie? Not so much. If anything, I'd be thanking the writers for showing him so much - that wasn't the case not too long ago.
I guess I'd look like a dick if I complained that Alison Sweeney wasn't getting much airtime lately eh? :drunk:
I'm sick of EJ, Sami, Rafe, Nicole, Daniel, Jennifer, & Chad ALL getting so much air time! If their storylines were interesting, I wouldn't complain, but the stories for all of them SUCK!
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I won't be happy until Ali's in every episode and scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

darraholic
Sep 30 2012, 11:43 PM
I won't be happy until they change the name of the show to Days of Sami's Lives as it should be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

Miss Rhi
Sep 30 2012, 11:47 PM
darraholic
Sep 30 2012, 11:43 PM
I won't be happy until they change the name of the show to Days of Sami's Lives as it should be.
I won't be happy until they change the name of the show to Days of EJ, Sami, Rafe, Daniel, Jennifer, Nicole, and Chad's Lives, since they're all equally on way too much.

It's so sad :drunk:

I want to see more of Justin, Adrienne, John, Marlena, Brady, Kayla, Abe, Will, Kate and all of the other characters...
Edited by Ireland98, Oct 1 2012, 12:14 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I just want Billie LOL. These teasing scenes with EJ have me hopeful they might pursue a relationship there, but she's such an extra. She's worse than Kayla's been during her return.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 30 2012, 07:49 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
Sep 30 2012, 03:08 PM
But it's sad that Kristian Alfonso isn't in the studios to celebrate with them... :frownie: :frownie:
she probably would've been there had she not had to go out of town for her niece's wedding.
ok, I didn't knew that :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Matt Ashford has gone eerily quite on twitter. Hope that's a good sign.

#RehireMatt
#IwantJack
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

So Sonny is not going to be on at all this week. :'( So I wonder if Will is also MIA. Crap! I hope at least Nick will be on or I won't have much to watch this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic