Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 9/24; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Sep 24 2012, 06:05 AM (27,210 Views)
trojangal
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Sep 24 2012, 03:39 PM
LuvingLumi
Sep 24 2012, 03:13 PM
Ellie
Sep 24 2012, 03:10 PM
DrewHamilton
Sep 24 2012, 02:55 PM
Wonder if including Galen and Vaughan means Zucker is working with them on scenes today.
Probably - I was thinking the same thing. I mean it could be a makeup room joke, but it sounds to me like they're having trouble with their lines or something like that.
I wonder if the speculation that Rafe and Nicole get 'engaged' is true...that would have Ricole around while Ericole start off....
I thought that Nicole wanted Daniel? If she is going after Rafe, then the writers will have to drive a wedge between Daniel and Jennifer somehow. :shrug:
Nadia B /Chloe tweeted her first day back is tomorrow
maybe she is the Dannifer angst
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

I can't wait for GV/Eric to be on! Looking forward to ERICOLE :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lazydays

Too bad that they are going the Dannifer way. It would have been interesting to have Chloe return to find her 'bestie" and her ex together. Only bad part is that Nicole is preggo, because I would predict some good martini throwing between the two, if that happened.

To me...that just screams classic soap.
Edited by Lazydays, Sep 24 2012, 05:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Lazydays
Sep 24 2012, 05:36 PM
Too bad that they are going the Dannifer way. It would have been interesting to have Chloe return to find her 'bestie" and her ex together. Only bad part is that Nicole is preggo, because I would predict some good martini throwing between the two, if that happened.

To me...that just screams classic soap.
Missed opportunity for sure
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 24 2012, 03:46 PM
pennieloafer
Sep 24 2012, 03:41 PM
Is AZ friends with js on twitter?
She doesn't follow him. He doesn't use it much though.
She joked once that she and JS were trying to see who breaks down first and follows the other.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I've said this before, but if no Ejole then Ericole will do fine for me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Lucky
Sep 24 2012, 02:38 PM
Arianne Zucker ‏@Ari_Zucker
Is anyone else's brain mushy today? I think it' s mushy brain Monday. @galengering @greg_vaughan
https://twittYer.com/Ari_Zucker/status/250313484607320064
Yipee Nicole having scenes with the two saints of Salem. I think I'll pass. :sarcasm:

It would be a heck of a lot more interesting if they had Ej involved with Eric/Nicole, but can't say I'm surprised can always count on this show going the lamest route possible. :shame:
Right?

I mean you seriously have a devil/angel situation going on. How much more interesting would that be to watch? A Devil Dimera or Angelic (Priest) Brady? I could get behind that.

But no thanks on the Daniel/Nicole/Rafe crapfest.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Looks like a big story is coming for ari if she had lots of script to cover today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

appleblossom

trojangal
Sep 24 2012, 05:06 PM
JamesScott_19
LuvingLumi
Ellie
Sep 24 2012, 03:10 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I wonder if the speculation that Rafe and Nicole get 'engaged' is true...that would have Ricole around while Ericole start off....
I thought that Nicole wanted Daniel? If she is going after Rafe, then the writers will have to drive a wedge between Daniel and Jennifer somehow. :shrug:
I guess they became friends a few years ago, but amoung the cast members missing Nadia was Byran whose was anxious to do some scenes with her. Just our luck, the writers will make Parker his, it's stupid, but it is a soap. I hope he stays Phillip. Maybe Lucas and Chloe will mend fences and become friends. She did feel bad when she received her annulment papers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

appleblossom
Sep 24 2012, 09:38 PM
trojangal
JamesScott_19
LuvingLumi

I guess they became friends a few years ago, but amoung the cast members missing Nadia was Byran whose was anxious to do some scenes with her. Just our luck, the writers will make Parker his, it's stupid, but it is a soap. I hope he stays Phillip. Maybe Lucas and Chloe will mend fences and become friends. She did feel bad when she received her annulment papers.
I have no doubt Chloe will come between Dannifer but it remains to be seen how it will end since her return is only temporary. Will Dan stay with Jennifer or leave Salem with Chloe? Parker is Dan's kid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

Supergirlx2
Sep 24 2012, 04:17 PM
peterreckell: "@NSarnescky: @peterreckell This was posted to my facebook page U will be Missed pic.twitter.com/oPMIkuPK" You guys are amazing! I will miss you
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/250327612491190272
This just isn't right. The writers are fools as well as Corday/Sony. How in the world would you let go of an icon who YOU featured on the 45th anniversary book of Days by letting Bo/Peter go? Sick, that's what you are. Go ahead with the Sami crap, but you will find yourselves out of jobs in the near future and the longtime vets will be the ones laughing when the show isn't renewed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

appleblossom

I can see Chloe having a fling with Brady, or even Lucas, but Daniel even if he is Parker's pop, not after the rotten way he treated her. She might return and he apologizes for being heartless, but to reunite with him would make Chloe a fool.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

This doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I noticed that Albert Alarr (director) and Greg Meng both became friends with Brian Gaskill on Facebook today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I wonder who he could play?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Sep 24 2012, 10:26 PM
appleblossom
trojangal
JamesScott_19

I have no doubt Chloe will come between Dannifer but it remains to be seen how it will end since her return is only temporary. Will Dan stay with Jennifer or leave Salem with Chloe? Parker is Dan's kid.
No Parker is Phillip's son! Hopefully Chloe & Lucas will be paired. Keep Daniel with Jennifer!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Maybe Brian Gaskill could play a new love interest for Jennifer? He's 42 now. So right age for her and I think they might make a good match. Probably a new character.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Sep 24 2012, 10:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 24 2012, 10:44 PM
I wonder who he could play?
The real Eric Brady?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Kevin_Buchanan
Sep 24 2012, 10:50 PM
Maybe Brian Gaskill could play a new love interest for Jennifer?
That was my guess too. It's possible if Dan exits with Chloe next year. Speaking of which, I'm just connecting the dots. SOD mentioned Chloe's return has to do with Parker. Dan mentioned Parker a few weeks ago. SC hinted that Dan and Chloe are in story together. And there was a question of whether Dan was Parker's dad back then because I think there was a possibility he could be. As far as I know Philip isn't returning and I haven't heard anything about a Lucas/Chloe reunion. But Danloe definitely looks like the story Chloe is back for.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

lumifan4life
Sep 24 2012, 10:26 PM
appleblossom
trojangal
JamesScott_19

If Daniel cheats with Chloe on Jennifer, he and the Horton princess are done, no matter whether he decides to stay or go. Jen-Jen hasn't been cheated on since she was a teen--Jack never knowingly or willingly betrayed her in that way, despite her treatment of him. Her head would probably explode if Dr. Douche got it on with his ex, to say nothing of their possibly having a kid together. All this time and she's still hasn't figured out he's a smarmy horndog who can't keep it zipped when anything female, pretty, and needy comes along. She should have listened more to Lucas.

Personally, I think it's a shame to waste Chloe on an undeserving asshat like Daniel, who treated her shabbily the first time around. On the other hand, anything that upsets this vile version of Jennifer can't be all bad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

There are already too many men on the show. They need a few females to even it out.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic