Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide Magazine Exclusive: Y&R Head Writer Josh Griffith
Topic Started: Sep 24 2012, 09:13 AM (4,453 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

They didn't have to make Sharon into this pathetic airhead. It would've been just as easy to write her as using Tucker to get NE etc. not the other way around. Tucker would then get a taste of his own medicine and Sharon would look at least somewhat competent!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I hope Jack and Phyllis reuniting leads Nicholas down the path to reuniting with Sharon once and for all.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Daniel and Sharon? Are we going back to Cougarville again? People bitched and hollered about the supposed age difference between Phick and now someone want to turn it into Shaniel? Oh shit. We might as well put Jill with Kyle when she comes back. Or Katherine and Adam should have a roll on the geriatric egg carton mattress.

It would scare a new man to death. All the used goods,vicious, murdering, car hittin, cremating women in that town. Safer to say their gay and go to Madison WI for a lady.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 25 2012, 02:12 PM
Daniel and Sharon? Are we going back to Cougarville again? People bitched and hollered about the supposed age difference between Phick and now someone want to turn it into Shaniel? Oh shit. We might as well put Jill with Kyle when she comes back. Or Katherine and Adam should have a roll on the geriatric egg carton mattress.

It would scare a new man to death. All the used goods,vicious, murdering, car hittin, cremating women in that town. Safer to say their gay and go to Madison WI for a lady.
Oh fuck I for one do not want to see Sharon with Daniel. I actually just hope Daniel is out sooner rather than later

Sharon's new love story is supposed to be "surprising" according to Josh. and Adam wouldn't surprise me at all.. I would actually like to see Neil and Sharon hit it off again and become lovers in the future, that would be refreshing. I always thought the two had chemistry

Checkers
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 25 2012, 03:18 PM
Only1Way
Sep 25 2012, 02:12 PM

Oh fuck I for one do not want to see Sharon with Daniel. I actually just hope Daniel is out sooner rather than later

Sharon's new love story is supposed to be "surprising" according to Josh. and Adam wouldn't surprise me at all.. I would actually like to see Neil and Sharon hit it off again and become lovers in the future, that would be refreshing. I always thought the two had chemistry
That's interesting maybe they have cast somebody and the news isn't out yet.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

talbab1994
Sep 24 2012, 08:10 PM
Man, I really enjoyed the characters of Jack and Phyllis. There was a certain strength that she had that I've not seen with other pairings. My hope is that we'll see the character of Phyllis a stonger "person" than what has been on screen as of late.
I always liked them as a couple too.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Why do they hurry to pair people up! Let them fend for themselves before they have another man taking care of her again.
Let people be single. That way if they are screwing around they can't be called adulterous bitches.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 25 2012, 08:04 PM
Why do they hurry to pair people up! Let them fend for themselves before they have another man taking care of her again.
Let people be single. That way if they are screwing around they can't be called adulterous bitches.
That method hasn't worked for 'easy Eden', we all still think shes a whore when shes telling Kyle and Daniel she doesn't want a relationship yet shes skrewing them both
Edited by Queen B, Sep 25 2012, 08:07 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Boy if a plastic surgeon wanted to make a fortune in that town he could.
Gluing in hymens would make him set for life!
Eden is one that could go. Maybe Kevin will have to work at the shop then. Maybe a side business of hacking computers and phones.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 24 2012, 06:51 PM
^Sounds like something old red would do to be honest...
well Phyliss was accused of burning down the pool house, but it turns out she didn't, why would she burn down the ranch?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sammie Jo
Sep 25 2012, 11:54 PM
Shick
Sep 24 2012, 06:51 PM
^Sounds like something old red would do to be honest...
well Phyliss was accused of burning down the pool house, but it turns out she didn't, why would she burn down the ranch?
I meant your post about the crazy woman who started screaming and was carried away. Sounds like old red.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yeah considering shes already loud and obvnoxious in every scene shes in already. I can't take her seriously when she gets mad at Nick, sounds more like shes getting fucking in her pie hole

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply